It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That's directly from Ben Fulford's website.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Text Tealreply to post by tw0330

I mentioned HARRP waaay back.. I think people don't realise that HARRP can actually cause an earthquake where they want to...

Yes it was only a 4.. but we'll wait and see because all that FEMA activity was NOT for a 4...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

I agree with you, the more interesting thing is how the stratification and compartmentalization of the systems pretty much prevent anything leaking out in a meaningful way. That, in many ways, is remarkable. While despicable, it is remarkable.

I remember a story about a group of people way back, south america I think, that never found themselves in any kind of war - during times of war. They were able to remote view, possibly astral project accurately, and see what the waring factions were going to do - then they simply moved to avoid the trouble. I bring this up because it isn't such a horrible thing to know what might happen and do something about it, rather then insist on allowing things to happen and profiting from the pain and destruction.

But they all worked together, and these days a sample Black Friday sale tells us this is not in our reality at this time.

I i a thread a while back, unfortunately there wasn't much action, but it was along the lines of the possibility of peace, is it really a possibility? If people worked in unison and harmony...then yes...but you summed it up...black friday. ha...our society sucks. we're selfish and too materialistic..and i fall into that category too. i wish we could make a change...but it really is demoralizing that our own government that either creates or knows of these catastrophes, which was proved in this post by the OP, choose to allow it to happen than save countless lives. makes me want to vomit to think that was a decision that a group of human beings that put their pants on the same as we do, made!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

While I do not necessarily ascribe to the theory (and don't disclude the possibility either) one of the ideas is that HAARP is going to be employed to bounce sonic waves off the interior of the ionosphere onto the area thus causing the quake. According to one post here on ATS over the 4.0 rumble a couple days ago, there were the signature HAARP cloud formations leading up to it. Be your own judge.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

The story means that someone in a controlling position within the government has access to information that could predict a catastrophe - in this case an earthquake. Think about this for a minute, they know it is going to happen and say nothing to anyone but the team responsible for cleaning up.

Predict? or Create? I noticed HAARP activity yesterday in the area. HAARP status

thanks for the link. i would think if they activated FEMA knowing they were creating a earthquake, wouldn't it have been a major earthquake? Maybe the 189 day theory is going to happen March 22 and the earthquake will hit the US on that fault line??? Is it possible for them to "know" this information if they weren't creating the problem? Either way, it's not going to be a good outcome. It sickens me to think they would create such a catastrophe but it sickens me even more that they sent FEMA knowing something would happen and haven't sent them to evacuate but to clean-up. I've been saying for a couple months that martial law is coming soon....maybe this is how they do it??? I didn't know that HAARP link existed and I'm curious about HAARP. I haven't researched it much. Thanks.... and in-case I failed to mention to the OP, great thread and thanks for being a good person and sharing!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Text Tealreply to post by PageAlaCearl

That makes perfect sense to me... But, you know, if we try to warn people of this threat to their physical safety and personal freedom, we will be told that we are crazy conspiracy theorist???

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Ah, not Bearden then though it does sound smilar to the type of thing he was referrencing in the show I heard him on. My mistake.

This was before the Navy guy got into seismic detection development, originally to detect Russian bombs, later submarines.

Thart sounds a lot like SOSUS:

SOSUS, an acronym for Sound Surveillance System, is a chain of underwater listening posts across the northern Atlantic Ocean near Greenland, Iceland and the United Kingdom — the GIUK gap. It was originally operated by the United States Navy for tracking Soviet submarines, which had to pass through the gap to attack targets further west. Other locations in the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean also had SOSUS stations. It was later supplemented by mobile assets such as the Surveillance Towed Array Sensor System (SURTASS), and became part of the Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS). Many other listening posts are still in operationaround the world.

And here is the technology being used in earhquake detetion:

Visualizing SOSUS recorded earthquakes

CEV has worked with Earthquake data from SOSUS data as well as data collected with Ocean Bottom Seismometers. Collaborations have been with scientist on NEPTUNE project and the Keck project.

Most recently CEV has used the COVE software for these visualizations. Earthquakes are typically displayed in animations with magnitude represent with color and size.

A previous collaboration with Bruce Campbell created a VRML based visualization with Data from the Endeavour vent field collected by Will Willcox School of Oceanography, University of Washington.

Center for Environmental Visualization at the University of Washington

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
f we got rid of TV, I think we could get rid of materialism. Too many years of being told what you can not live without.
I couple generations without it, I think we would be in a much better place.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't two 4mag quakes be better than one 8mag quake?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I really don't know what it will take for people to start believing that the government does indeed have the technology to create earthquakes and other megadisasters.

THEY WANT TO BE GODS, FOLKS!!!!
Just look at the evidence. They control the food, the water, the medicine, and they know how to psychologically manipulate humans. The power they have feeds their dark energy. They are psychopaths. It would tickle them to death if you thought of them when you hear the phrase, "He giveth and He taketh away."

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
www.haarpstatus.com...

HaarpStatus website shows spike which indicates a potentially "severe" event near Kentucky today.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

It has been said that FEMA was in NY prior to the events of 9-11. If we take that at face value, then we can conclude one of two things: They know when things are going to happen via some predictor mechanism, which could range from psychics to computers, or, they know things are going to happen because someone is causing things to happen and informing the clean up crew.

Having sifted through thousands of puzzle pieces over 45 years . . .

I've accepted the above as essentially fact for a long time.

I still don't know what their predictor mechanism is. It may well be a combination of mechanisms/sources from spiritual, technological, statistical . . . whatever.

And, I certainly do belive that whether it's Tesla related technologies and/or spiritual dimension forces and/or a list of unknown stuff to barely known stuff . . . I do believe that they can and do trigger quakes, intensify quakes, increase traumas and disasters and their severities.

Do I accept such on blind faith? No. Lots of puzzle pieces from a wide diversity of sources are probably my most convincing reason for accepting such things as facts.

That and what I sense in my 'gut' &/or spirit .

I'm convinced that the Gulf of Mexico will reach up to the Great Lake above Chicago. I don't know the timing or all the mechanisms resulting in such.

I think Stan Deyo's Hopi Elders map is probably as good as they come. Throw in John Moore's Navy map--essentially the same thing on that score.

Throw in Christian prophetic sources about God splitting the USA up as a consequence for forcing Israel to divide their land with the so called Palestinians . . . another weight on the scales tipping toward indicating big things will happen in the Mississippi valley.

Now we have 2012 and lots of stuff on the table from Syria, Israel-->Iran-->WW3-->China & Russia attacking the USA etc. etc. etc.

The festivities may well be all cocked and ready to begin on a number of fronts in big ways. We shall see. I don't know.

I do know . . . the puzzle pieces indicating things have taken a sharp uptick on the graph.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Don't the European Union and Russia have their own versions of HAARP? Maybe a weather (and quake?) 'war' has started? We had the SW drought and in many places a mild near snowless winter while Europe had flooding and now a severe winter..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hey guys, thought ya'll might want to know, USGS now has 9 EQ on the New Madrid 4.0 list, five of which were before the 4.0, btwn the 17th-20th, but, get this, are just now being listed on USGS, days after they happened. Maybe these guys really did know something.

So, that begs the question: If there is really something that has them all a twitter, is there anything, besides FEMA and the FBI, going on at the local LEO level or military bases nearby? Any of the bases on "maneuvers"? Any of the National Guard on "training maneuvers"?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

Why would the stronger quakes be happening at the 5 mile depth?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

Ya know this is what I was looking at last nite. And I couldn't figure out why they weren't being posted. Since I'm still learning how to read these Webcorders, I thought maybe I was understanding it wrong.
One of the corders I was looking at turned out to be rail road cars, thanks to Putermann, he was able to see that. But the MO. activity, wow I feel better now.
edit on 23-2-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

They must have ramped this baby up pretty quickly, I check around noon EST and it was all blue (1).

I then looked again around 11:00pm tonight and it was RED (reported 7) and changed central location.

According to your post, they turned it up way earlier.

Let's see what happens.

(I wish they showed what frequency it was on though, then we might make a better prediction as to what they are doing with it.)

Did any one notice Chem Trails?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by juliebeth

The day before the Quake, the haarp magnitude was only at a 2.

Today it's at a 7 or more.

Let's see what happens. Though it might explain why I have been feeling kinda strange all day. (for those that do not know, the frequency is the similar to the human body, though I'm guessing it has different frequencies.)

Has anyone else felt kinda out of whack today?

Edit: here is some information on HAARP Frequency. HAARP

The current event is a "short spike" event

edit on 23-2-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Yes, I have felt like I have been in hurry up and wait mode all day. I really need to calm down

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Are you guys sure it was about earthquakes? Could it may have been this? Way too close for comfort...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join