It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Interesting timing of this post. 4.2 Earthquake hit the mid-west at 0400 this morning. Felt in 5 states. Something bigger coming?!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2012 by CaptMorgan316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Today's newspaper, NM drill in May

blogs.riverfronttimes.com...

So, is this morning's temblor a precursor to something larger? No one can say. Some researches, such as Seth Stein (author of Disaster Deferred), believe the New Madrid Fault is shutting down, and we'll never have that devastating quake. Still, in May FEMA is holding a national-level emergency response drill in the New Madrid Seismic Zone that will simulate a catastrophic earthquake. Better to be prepared than caught unaware.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANGELA111
IF THEY WERE TRAINING FOR MONTHS THEN WHY SHARE THAT CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WHEN YOU JUST HAPPENED TO STOP BY FOR A CHAT?

HOW MANY LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATORS DO YOU THINK FEMA HAS?
THE LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR DOESN'T GET TRAINED OR TRAIN PEOPLE.
YOU WROTE THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST THREAD.
WHY THE SECOND INTRODUCTION TO ANNOUNCE YOU RETURNED TO THIS ACCOUNT ON FEBRUARY 15TH?
YOUR THREAD MADE ME LAUGH ACTUALLY.
WERE YOU IN THE NAVY?
HOW IS YOUR HEALTH?
edit on 21-2-2012 by ANGELA111 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: The use of ALL CAPS

Truly amazing. Posted at 3:31am and the quake happens at 3:58am. I bet that's 27 minutes of her life she wishes she could take back. Who is laughing now?
edit on 21-2-2012 by CaptMorgan316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptMorgan316

And where does she get 'CLASSIFIED'? I see it as told in confidence at best.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I haven't seen this brought up: We'll assume the poster's experience is true and correct for a moment.

The story means that someone in a controlling position within the government has access to information that could predict a catastrophe - in this case an earthquake. Think about this for a minute, they know it is going to happen and say nothing to anyone but the team responsible for cleaning up.

It has been said that FEMA was in NY prior to the events of 9-11. If we take that at face value, then we can conclude one of two things: They know when things are going to happen via some predictor mechanism, which could range from psychics to computers, or, they know things are going to happen because someone is causing things to happen and informing the clean up crew.

If the OP story is correct, these facts are disconcerting to say the least. If the OP is making stuff up or has been played upon in some way - well.....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Have you ever looked at a map of the New Madrid Fault Affected Area...

...and compared it to a map of the US East Coast Nuclear Power Plants?

There's no wonder why the "elite" chose Colorado as their safe haven.

Should this situation actually go down, there will be a goodly number of people fighting to head out to sea, or out of the affected area via heading West. Those heading west are going to have an exceptionally tough time trying to navigate the damaged terrain, the floods, the radiation, the traffic, and just the distance in general.

edit on 18-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

WOW.
Very eye-opening and I am with you on the Colorado point.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

It could be that the technology (magma flow versus crust thickness?) which has them believing a mega quake is coming has military/defense application and they do not care to openly reveal they have such.

Such technology and it's not being available for public/civilian use was claimed by a retired Navy chap on Coast to Coast many years ago. He was on the seismic detection team that detected the first Soviet nuke and seemed to know his stuff with a Navy career in seismic and submarine detection..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ahhh now that my 20 post are up you got a
F&S from me

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ya...... I'd really put psychics on the very very bottom of the list....
that's a really far fetched idea.

Almost everyone's heard of different things that HAARP can maybe do and other earthquake things like Tesla's equipment, I wouldn't doubt if they had something in are day an age that could predict or make EQ's but I have no clue other then all the weird things I read on the net

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Well the US does have something like that, the Web bot predictions

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by juliebeth

I sure hope nothing happens with the volcano... before/after or in combination with this quake. Preparedness is great, unless you live in an area that will most likely be completely wiped out and you love it there/husband thinks you're crazy for wanting to leave for that reason. Haha.

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Your friends may be telling you correctly after all MO had a 4.0 around New Madrid. Be carefuk there in Chicago If that fault goes I hope it doesn't though for another 200 years.

edit on 21-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
A 2.8 in Oklahoma about 2 hours ago. I have noticed NM, OK and a spot in north central Arkansas (next?) seem to have had quakes close together in time in the past. Makes me think the failed east-west rift from Texas thru Arkansas intersects with the Reelfoot rift underlying the NM fault zone and they affect one another.

Given all the advances in geology, including GPS and study of the magma plumes, I wonder if a magma plume is rising under the rifts and will make them active again. Volcanoes on the way???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned this yet, but there was a 4.0 in Missouri last night. 4.0. In Missouri.

That would be New Madrid Fault Zone.

In Missouri.

To conclude, Missouri. 4.0. Breaking news.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Ohhh wtf your post got me freaked out man he said...5.2 in the wabash vallley madrid area...that's where I live!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The original poster's story would make a good summer blockbuster movie. Just saying.....

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join