It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just read at the webpage of Swedens biggest newspaper. (uploaded 3 hours ago) That a huge solarstorm was emitted from the sun between the 7th and 8th of february. And that is traveling at 480 000 km/h... That is 11 520 000 kilometers per day and in 12 days then its traveled 138 240 000 kilometers. The distance between earth and the sun is: 149 597 870 kilometres... Translated Link Could this have anyting to do with it?

Over and out...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by eeks4

Do some research on the subject if you have a real gut feeling about it. You could be right, maybe they do plan to set it off to ward off something even bigger coming towards us all. Sort of like last year when they flooded hundreds of generational farms into oblivion just to save a waterway.

It would be interesting to see how much of that flooded land changed hands and if so who the lucky recipients were.

IF, as some assert, a key tenent of plans like Agenda 21, is to allow CorpGov to easily aquire land farmers are forced off of, then little is out of the realm of possibility, IMo.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm in VA and yesterday we had another Quake, a 2.7. Since the 5.8 last summer this is news because we've never had earthquakes...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
I'm in VA and yesterday we had another Quake, a 2.7. Since the 5.8 last summer this is news because we've never had earthquakes...

Geologically speaking, earthquakes aren't all that uncommon in Virginia.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Please answer honestly.

Have you ever told these guys that you visit ATS?

NOPE

Well, you did say that you told them you visit conspiracy sites....

In any case. Whether you are telling the truth about your friends here or not, some interesting information has come about in the thread. The illustrations showing estimated damage to each state, with Colorado seemingly the only plot of land out of harms way was particularly intriguing, considering the government machinations under way there. (Denver airport/DUMBS?, various intelligence agencies moving operations there, etc)

I'm sure there are folks here that like to make up stories just for attention, but some of you need to realise that not every single thing anyone might say is easily verifiable as fact. what do you want him to do? get the phone numbers from these two alleged FEMA employees so you can call them up and do your own little investigation as to whether they exist or not?

get a grip

Read the whole thread. There is plenty of other interesting info surrounding the subject available here... if you care to look

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrulyColorBlind

It's almost like you live in Des Moines - like I do...

edit on 20-2-2012 by Lynzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Anyone know how you get earthquake insurance? Can you buy it from your normal homeowners insurance?

Also just want to say...I'm loving this thread! Yesterday I couldn't find it and thought it had gone the way Bernard Schnitzle....so I'm glad to see it's still here. (not that I thought it was BS to begin with..I totally believe the OP)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just the usual bs. I geuss time will tell

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I live in central Alabama and I find this thread very interesting and alarming at the same time... Made me really stop and think...... over the last year or so we have had some small earthquakes and I cannot remember ever hearing of them before and this thread just confirms what I have been researching on the Madrid.... Thank You!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well, Vinny, I made you famous.

Vinny Hits The BigTime

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
IF THEY WERE TRAINING FOR MONTHS THEN WHY SHARE THAT CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WHEN YOU JUST HAPPENED TO STOP BY FOR A CHAT?

HOW MANY LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATORS DO YOU THINK FEMA HAS?
THE LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR DOESN'T GET TRAINED OR TRAIN PEOPLE.
YOU WROTE THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST THREAD.
WHY THE SECOND INTRODUCTION TO ANNOUNCE YOU RETURNED TO THIS ACCOUNT ON FEBRUARY 15TH?
YOUR THREAD MADE ME LAUGH ACTUALLY.
WERE YOU IN THE NAVY?
HOW IS YOUR HEALTH?
edit on 21-2-2012 by ANGELA111 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: The use of ALL CAPS

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
A 4.0 quake about 4 am local time Tuesday morning in SE Missouri. A good day to monitor at

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

www.ceri.memphis.edu...

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 21-2-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I wanted to provide an additional link, with local news coverage, regarding a 4.0 earthquake reported in the Cape Girardeau area (near the New Madrid fault):

KFVS-12 News Coverage

KFVS) - The Center for Earthquake and Research Information in Memphis reports a 4.0 magnitude earthquake five miles NNW of East Prairie, Mo. at 3:58 a.m.

It was 3.1 miles deep.

The earthquake was also 12 miles ENE of Matthews and 13 miles SSE of Blodgett.

Amy Vaughn, a geophysicist with the USGS National Earthquake Center in Golden, Colorado, says they located the earthquake around Sikeston and Charleston. She says they've had a large number of felt reports indicating it was widely felt regionally and even felt hundreds of kilometers away.

Great timing for the reported FEMA exercises in the area, eh?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
We had a 4.0 131 miles south of St Louis this morning sometime around 4 am. I was awoken by what I thought was the wind shaking my windows. Interesting.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANGELA111
IF THEY WERE TRAINING FOR MONTHS THEN WHY SHARE THAT CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WHEN YOU JUST HAPPENED TO STOP BY FOR A CHAT?

HOW MANY LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATORS DO YOU THINK FEMA HAS?
THE LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR DOESN'T GET TRAINED OR TRAIN PEOPLE.
YOU WROTE THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST THREAD.
WHY THE SECOND INTRODUCTION TO ANNOUNCE YOU RETURNED TO THIS ACCOUNT ON FEBRUARY 15TH?
YOUR THREAD MADE ME LAUGH ACTUALLY.
WERE YOU IN THE NAVY?
HOW IS YOUR HEALTH?
edit on 21-2-2012 by ANGELA111 because: (no reason given)

hmmm
me thinks big brother is trying
to plug a leaky faucet.

which means the original intel is good

edit on 21-2-2012 by Detour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

I don't believe you're that far off target.
Honestly, I don't like the way that poster asked about Vinny's health.

May unseen forces keep you safe, Vinny.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Detour

Honestly, I don't like the way that poster asked about Vinny's health.

sounded almost like they were reading it
right off a computer screen.

Haven't seen Vinny lately
hope he's ok ???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Hopefully he's busy with the animals in his vet clinic and will log in as soon as he's free.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

omg thats some scary crap, vinny take your family someplace safe if this is true

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ANGELA111

There is no need to shout dear...or be so rude!!
This is actually a very interesting thread and it doesn't need folk to come along trying to derail.

Peace.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join