It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I didn't read the entire thread but as I was going through it it reminded me of a book I read a few years ago. I googled for the book and this came up;www.amazon.com... vival/dp/0809313200#reader_0809313200

I wasn't able to find the book but it is worth searching if you live in the areas of the fault lines. The book is a fictional but it seems to be resembling reality. Maybe this could give insight/foresight of the affected areas. Overall if you google the madrid fault line you will find lots of interesting links to absorb info or diseminate.

I read this I thought I would include which I found very interesting and ATS worthy - hopefully I am not duplicating the works of others.

truth11.com... cted-golden-age-is-about-to-begin-%E2%80%9D/

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I wouldn't think Earthquakes could be started by anyone but after reading here a ways back about Telsa and him having a hand held piece of equipment he made and how it made New York shake like a quake I think differently now.

When Telsa died the US government went in and collected all his info. so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if in the many decades that have passed our government hasn't prefected his work to almost perfection.

I do believe if the government knows anything they should tell....... the Human race will get over the shock and realize it would be better if we all worked together to help one another even if it is to safe location. Of course they won't do that because their bussinesses would go down the rabbit hole and their money gig would be over.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I think there are more people who will act stupid then civil.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

I agree. Remember how calm and orderly the Japanese were after their quakes? They all waited patiently in line for food and other necessities. Here in America, most people would turn into bloodthirsty animals.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Tesla had a lab in NYC with a small air powered jackhammer attached to a vertical iron beam which went down to bedrock. He let it run for days on end and it created a micro neighborhood 'quake'. Much like troops marching across a bridge. They must break cadence. The Romans had figured that one out.

He claimed he could place a small handheld device against the stone outer layer of a building and make the stone crumble. The cause again is HARMONICS like an opera singer breaking a glass.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Oh man, people would kill each other.. this why the government keeps stuff silent.. they couldnt keep up with everyone flipping out.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Re great lakes spilling/sloshing across Chicago and down the Mississippi valley . . .

IIRC,

Dimitru Duduman had a similar dream/vision:

www.handofhelp.com...

scan through the Dreams/Visions section of Dimitru's dreams. The website is by his grandshon who's ministry is similar.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I live in approximately the exact middle of the inner highlighted area of damage, (the Southern Illinois area, not California), and have done so since the mid-1970's. The thing that I've noticed and which irritates me at the same time, is that I've found almost that same highlighted area to be virtually cultureless. Almost as if there was a coordinated effort going on to transform the area into a "dead zone." I know it probably sounds like a conspiracy theory, but for goodness sake - I can't buy a block of swiss cheese on the market shelves anywhere within 30-40 miles radius! That's no theory. Little by little, the choices in this area are being "weened out" and for what reason? "Well, nobody uses swiss cheese around here," was the response I got. Really!? I got an e-mail alert a couple days ago from Turner Classic Movies about the 70th anniversary re-release of "Casablanca." And just like the 50th re-release of "West Side Story" last November, there wasn't a single theatre showing the movie anywhere within that inner area of damage on the map above. I don't think it's a coincidence. It's almost as if all the "important people" have relocated elsewhere, leaving behind what they consider the "cultureless country hicks." Something is going on around here, something that I feel is being systematically planned and implemented, so be prepared for disaster.
edit on 20-2-2012 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added note to clarify the area of the map I was speaking about.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrulyColorBlind

I'd get the hell out of there dude, move to good ol' cali.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

NO body uses swiss cheese hahahahahah. Cali is fun but its going to break in half

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrulyColorBlind

Thank you for that post, it really was brilliant thinking on your part, please U2U me sometime so we may speak in private. Nothing in particular, I just feel you are aware/awake and I need to surround myself with more people like you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by idk42

Excellent advice. There are very few people I know who have a disaster kit. Any big thing that happens is going to leave them dire straights. I tell them its easy to put up dry beans and rice, at least a few gallons of water and buy a good first aid kit. Meh...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Earthquakes are hardly predictable. I seriously doubt FEMA expects a big one is imminent in middle America. Yellowstone's caldera blowing, maybe.

What worries me about FEMA and putting people in place for an 'event' is they were already in place in New York on 9/11 because they were supposed to be doing some sort of training exercise that week.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Can't find where/if it was said in the thread that it was definitely an EQ type of incident they hinted at, but it could also have something to do with the ramping up of Tornado season in Alabama.....just read this news report on it.

Alabama Prepping for Tornado Season

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
As recently as 10 years ago the 1811/12 quakes were estimated to be a 9. Oxen thrown to the ground
in middle Tennessee, church bells rang in Wash DC, felt in Dallas. Recently they are saying a 6.9. That is MUCH smaller but would still result in billions in damage (mostly uninsured), considerable loss of life and far reaching loss of vital infrastructure (gas pipelines, nuke reactors)

A 6.9 of NM would not result in the gulf extending hundreds of miles north. IMO not even a 9. So what would? Think BIG!!!

Pure conjecture but there is a 'ancient' failed rift which runs east/west thru Oklahoma and beyond in both directions. How far beyond? I suspect to east of the Mississippi then curving a bit south and to the Atlantic. (Charleston SC?)

A NM quake could awaken that rift?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
As recently as 10 years ago the 1811/12 quakes were estimated to be a 9.

A nine would be devastating.
I wish I had the link to an article I read about a year ago.
It listed the types of damage structures and even humans sustain in different earthquakes.
Over an 8.0 the chances of breaking bones goes way up, I mean over 50%.
Basically if you are standing and an 8.0 hits where you are the ground moves faster than your body can handle and it will literally splinter your leg bones before you are thrown up into the air.
So even standing in an open parking lot there nothing can fall on you and the ground doesn't open up you're pretty screwed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Haven't had time to read the entire thread (normally I hate it when people start a post like this because they usually say something that's been said dozens of times, but from what I have read I don't think this but has been posted) yet, I started reading it rigt before work (where I am now) but will go through the whole thing tonight.

Anyway, here is a post I made in an incredibly informative hoax thread:

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
reply to post by jessieg

You bring up several very good points in your post. You (and anyone else interested in potential i pacts of the NMSZ) may find the documnts on the following page erybinformative, if not down right frightening:

Impact of New Madrid Seismic Zone Earthquakes on the Central USA, Vol. 1 and 2

The information presented in this report has been developed to support the Catastrophic Earthquake Planning Scenario workshops held by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Four FEMA Regions (Regions IV, V, VI and VII) were involved in the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ) scenario workshops. The four FEMA Regions include eight states, namely Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Missouri.

The results indicate that Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri are most severely impacted. Illinois and Kentucky are also impacted, though not as severely as the previous three states. Nearly 715,000 buildings are damaged in the eight-state study region. About 42,000 search and rescue personnel working in 1,500 teams are required to respond to the earthquakes. Damage to critical infrastructure (essential facilities, transportation and utility lifelines) is substantial in the 140 impacted counties near the rupture zone, including 3,500 damaged bridges and nearly 425,000 breaks and leaks to both local and interstate pipelines. Approximately 2.6 million households are without power after the earthquake. Nearly 86,000 injuries and fatalities result from damage to infrastructure. Nearly 130 hospitals are damaged and most are located in the impacted counties near the rupture zone. There is extensive damage and substantial travel delays in both Memphis, Tennessee, and St. Louis, Missouri, thus hampering search and rescue as well as evacuation. Moreover roughly 15 major bridges are unusable. Three days after the earthquake, 7.2 million people are still displaced and 2 million people seek temporary shelter. Direct economic losses for the eight states total nearly $300 billion, while indirect losses may be at least twice this amount.

And that's just from the abstract. The study goes in to quite a bit of detail about what and how the areas would be affrected.

As I said, a frightening read, so you might want to only read this during the day. In comfortable and secure surroundings.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Earthquakes are hardly predictable. I seriously doubt FEMA expects a big one is imminent in middle America. Yellowstone's caldera blowing, maybe.

TPTB have the technology to produce earthquakes at will (provided there is a fault line).

What worries me about FEMA and putting people in place for an 'event' is they were already in place in New York on 9/11 because they were supposed to be doing some sort of training exercise that week.

Exactly. Which is why I would wonder as well if my fema friend was called off to an emergency job.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join