It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reconnecting To Our True Essence and Unconditional Love

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

mister egg, i said that ur means are evil, u dont need to read more about my reply, unless u r really meaning that but then u know better ur own evilness then another proving it from its least objective reality

u insist to keep preaching one, while one is evil will and end

if there is no one why would u b one? when truth is not one from what reference r u justifying it for urself possible positive end to ? u r mortal and u know it anyway, so it proves that u mean to force a subjective will inventing how it can b done, why>?

and if there is one u objectively perceive, how that make u one too? without considering that one first and reach from that fact a sense of being one too?

it is like that u want to justify urself as positive condition before meaning objective reality positively

which say how ur logics are invented to justify negative reality

u dont want to accept reality coming first before u, bc u mean u as free source end one
but that what u will get too from truth actually u r like that inherently from the start

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mercy!! W2G- nice post!

Lump me in here, however I have learned this: When you place someone on a pedestal and empower them for your Happiness & Joy. You will fail every time. Some of you make my day for sure. tyvm

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunLife
When you place someone on a pedestal and empower them for your Happiness & Joy. You will fail every time.

when u put another on a pedestal it means that u enjoy positive to b kept, while logically positive represent an objective plus

im trying to prove truth from a reverse sense, so from all ways

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Whatever path one chooses is not right, or wrong, just different.

The intent of my OP was not to push any particular dogma, but to express a personal experience.

Some people choose misery as a path in life, and that is OK too, whatever the soul seeks to experience is right for that particular soul.

Just remember that life is short and whatever path we choose will be the correct one. Don't let anyone tell you that your off-track.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join