It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Story Of Frank & Ruth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OREGON:
In 2004 two joggers deep in Forest Park discovered a hut in which a vietnam war vet & his daughter had been living for years. They were both sane, safe, clean, healthy, and the girl had a college grade education.
As soon as their story got attention - they disappeared into the Oregon woods, never to be seen again. To this day, they've never been heard from since.

The Only Link Telling This Story Online

When I first moved to Portland, this news was all anyone talked about. They tried to make them out to be crazy, but they both passed every physical, mental, and psychological test with flying colors. The girl was 12 at the time and had advance college learning. They could pin *nothing* on them except for living in a public park. The state arranged a church to 'readjust' them into society - and as soon as the helicopters and TV cameras started showing up, they vanished.

Somehow - in some primal place deep down inside - I totally can relate to this guy trying to protect his family with *whatever* skills he has. I've thought about them often ever since I heard their story.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A very interesting story. I can understand why they would just disappear.

I'll give you a star for bringing a wonderful story of survival to our attention, however, I can't give it a flag....not because the story isn't worthy, but because I would feel guilty to give this story any more exposure than it has already gotten. These people need to be left to live life as they see fit.

Wherever they may be........

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

Is sounds like a plot mash-up of both Rambo and Commando. It's even in the Pacific Northwest!

new topics

join