It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jfk saw the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Please view this video, it simply proves the powers that be are very real.

www.youtube.com...

"And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control"

9/11 anyone?

since 9/11 what has happened, increased security, tsa and homeland security a war waged in the name of a few thousand, who probaly themsevles as regular citizens would not have wanted a war waged in there memory.
Prehaps working on the ground with saddam to catch al queda, instead of a war against the government?

ACTA, SOPA, PIPA Censorship has increased in the last year massivley, people that have little to no money will face imprisonment, when a large banker who operates on his own agenda and created a recession on which we bailed them out.

Concealment of what they do why they do it is why your reading this now. Please discuss

There is no question as to why lincoln and kennedy were assasinated, both wanted interest free money and to take power from the banks, and give it back to the people they are both now dead.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I was not saying it was fake i was saying it was organized, i wasnt saying no planes hit or anything just that it was planned

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

No, JFK didn't see the future, he saw the present and we're merely seeing a logical continuation of the same processes.

A lot of people will like to say "BUT JFK WAS TALKING ABOUT COMMUNISM, DUMMY, not some fakey NWO or whatever...". Well...sure, but have you ever stopped to wonder why the US now subscribes to...what, at least 8 out of 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto? It's the same thing, anymore (in fact, interesting analysis post-WWII here suggesting the communists actually won, and revising some of the usual claims about our involvement: Hornberger's Blog).

And definitely sad to see that the press has SO readily failed what JFK requested of it, completely becoming a tool of those in power and shaping events to merely entertain and distract, instead of fully informing the people and allowing us to prove true what Lincoln said:

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them the real facts.

Ahh, JFK. The man definitely had some flaws, but he saw clearly on a good bit, as well...
edit on 2/17/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Sorry but that speech is not the full speech, It has been edited. This is the full speech here:

He was not talking about the future, he was talking about, as has been mentioned already, a present day issue at the time - Communism and the threat it posed. He was also addressing the press at the time and was asking them to kindly "censor themselves" and to be more careful with how they report, so that incidents like the failed Bay of Pigs for example don't happen again which the press can be blamed for, and to treat the Cold War like a "real war" when reporting.

The full transcript for the above speech can be found here at the JFK library: The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961
edit on 17-2-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm not really convinced here - if precognition works, then the mess around choice and free will just gets too murky. Should we arrest any one for any crime if it was inevitable that they would do it, and they had no choice?

More on point, if JFK really did have precognitive powers - and the evidence suggests that if it works, it works around dramatic, world- shaking events - then why was he a sitting target in a motorcade in Dallas when he could have stayed home and swum with his interns that day?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I never said the speech was full, or not edited and i agree he was talking about the communists, but he was also talking about secret societies and there goals as a machine. He tried to bring interest free money to the usa the same as lincoln and died doing so.

The world secret societies does not enter communist thought, in communist states nothing is secret people no the government steal from them but the government have much stricter laws and enforcment and innocent people get killed and arrested just foe talking.
edit on 17-2-2012 by R3velutionR3quired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

but he was talking about secret societies and there goals as a machine.

Sorry but he just wasn't. He was talking about the Cold war.

Here's a random section of the speech:

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

The first paragraph is addressing Communism and how it operates while in the second paragraph, once again, he's asking the press to not report on everything (as that was partly responsible for the failed bay of pigs incident - This speech was made just over a week after it), but to instead "censor themselves" at times. That's why he says "Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined" for example. Please take the time to read the entire transcript. If you read it through a 1960's point of view, which was when the speech was actually made, as opposed to a modern day view it'll make a great deal of sense. Too many people make the mistake of applying the modern day to something from the past and that's why there's this confusion in the first place..
edit on 17-2-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The Cold War against the people, from whatever government.
Good one.
This true.
There are many great things the government will not let us have.
That is why people tell on them.
Mostly when things go against the law.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
Please view this video, it simply proves the powers that be are very real.

www.youtube.com...
Too bad the conspiracy theorists chopped up the speech and left out the BUT...

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper.
source

Concealment of what they do why they do it is why your reading this now. Please discuss
Actually, you'll see that JFK was asking the press for MORE secrecy in the wake of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Anyone going up against the Federal Reserve (the private banks, the Federal Reserve is a calculated misnomer) and the alphabet agencies which include our real (shadow) government, seems to meet a untimely end.

Shooting someone flat out makes them a martyr.

Discrediting someone (by saying they were naughty and "did too many drugs or alcohol") or took their own life makes them (in the public's eye, just stupid or pitiful).

TPTB have wised up - gone are the days of out and out in plain view assassinating someone - that makes them a hero and gives credence to a possible conspiracy.

JFK saw the future, he was, what some would call, a visionary. While in many respects, JFK, the man was simply another man, he did have foresight and was the last president, I believe that tried to cut the strings connecting him to the puppet master(s).

Except now, instead of out and out blowing off their head, they give them, plane / car crashes, suicides and other accidents.

The real PTB play dirty, the means, any means, justify the ends - for them (whomever they are) have no honor, they play by no rules say their own and they play for keeps.

Again, the 50m question is who exactly is at the very top of the pyramid...............I just ten minutes ago in another thread repeated this, not because I'm having a "senior moment" but folks, it is time we really discover who in the heck is the real enemy here?

And no, I haven't a clue.

But, we had better pull back that curtain and find out who the real wizard(s) are, because right now we are in the land of OZ.

The President, The Government, The large Corporations, they're patsies, the fall guys, the worker bees............personally I suspect there are those even higher up and I leave you with a quote from someone you won't consider insane.

There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. - Woodrow Wilson

In closing........................911 was a planned, orchestrated and paid for "event".

911 was the icing on the cake, the final stage in the reigning in of the human race. The foundation stone laid for the construction of the house of the New World Order.

911 was perpetrated upon us to make us so fearful that we would gladly hand over all our freedoms for security exactly like Benjamen Franklin said could happen.

The majority of people have been kept so distracted in just trying to survive they don't have the time or patience to contend with the noose being hung around our necks.

I think, he knew too much and became a liability to TPTB, The real powers that be, not the false front, we the common people see, but the real wizards behind the curtain.

Seems like anyone that gets too close to the truth now ends up with a fatal "accident/suicide".

A hero's exit is now too telling and makes people begin to ask too many questions.

All that is left now is for the executioner to pull the lever................have to ask yourself who ordered the execution of the human race?

edit on 17-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

new topics

top topics

join