It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones vs The Young Turks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I had to post this in "Jokes, Puns, & Pranks" because this clip made me burst out laughing. I like both Alex Jones and TYT, but I think Alex is a little out of whack on this one. Alex thinks he's more popular on youtube than TYT, and he goes over the edge just a little bit.

I love his reasoning (joking) for going shirtless....."Im real and I DONT CARE! Im too lazy to go out there and put a shirt on before I put my jogging outfit on and go for a run!!!"

edit on 17-2-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 62225
Alex jones is a patsy

www.youtube.com...

Im not really sure I understand your video, but.....I like it

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't even get why he would make a video addressing The Young Turks because he knew they were just going to make him look stupid in whatever they replied with.

But to their channel count views, Alex has a million different youtube accounts and lets anyone upload his content. Young Turks heavily control their content and only have one. So going by one channels view count is kind of unreliable statistically.

This whole "feud" is stupid and just a battle of the egos.
edit on 17-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 62225
Alex jones is a patsy

www.youtube.com...

WTF!? ..I just don't even....

...Anyway back on topic *looks over shoulder*

OP Thanks for the upload, I am a fan of TYT and AJ (sometimes if only for the x-factor of his topics). I don't really understand why AJ is so upset, seems a little petty to call someone out just over ratings. They are both on the same side of the fence, silly.

ETA: I think I agree with the Turks analysis on this one. Alex is getting pretty intense and losing what little objectivity he previously had. Time to take a step back AJ maybe have a vacation.

edit on 17-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow, Alex Jones seems a bit jealous...(begin sarcasm)of a show on that media juggernaut "Current TV". (end sarcasm)

I do watch TYT on "Current", but I gave up on Alex Jones a few years ago. I just couldn't take his...uh... shtick anymore. So yeah, I'm going to admit to being kinda biased on this one.

Personally, I think TYT shouldn't even have acknowledged Jones' petty rant. It just seems that they're stooping to his level. But then again, if I posted a video of myself, shirtless, ranting about anything I wouldn't be the least bit surprised when people used said video to ridicule me. Almost seems that he was asking for it. Which he very well may have been. After all, he got some "face time" on television and might get more subscribers from it.
edit on 17-2-2012 by musicjunkie because: i forget

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I suscribe to both.TYT channel has a three year head start on Jonses channel so has more views and suscribers though Jones channel gets a million views every two or three days.Then there are Jones films that have been viewed 10 of millions they are on a different channel.The web sites are easier to settle Alex's Alexa Rating:1723. TYT's rating: 71456.TYT were a little dishonest in this break down only talking about ytube.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by INQUISITION11
The web sites are easier to settle Alex's Alexa Rating:1723. TYT's rating: 71456.TYT were a little dishonest in this break down only talking about ytube.

where/how are u getting these numbers

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I can't stand Alex Jones... he's the worst thing that has ever happened to coast to coast ..

Fight on turks!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I was going to post this video of him but didn't get around to it. In defense of Alex I have no clue who the Turks are and have never even heard of them so they can't be bigger than Alex Jones. I scroll through Jones site everyday and I like all his content. He and I are always on the same page !

top topics

join