It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomber Stopped On His Way to US Capitol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's not a false flag, the Rothschilds already have a bank in Morocco.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I read as much as I could find on this and it strikes me as another load of entrapment or VERY creative case work by the FBI. One of the two. They give this guy a gun that is disabled and a vest that isn't what it's supposed to be..yet he's happy as a clam and set to go kill people. Huh?? Whats wrong with this picture and when do we see the REAL Al Qaeda people?

If this guy was so incredibly stupid as to fail to see his weapon couldn't function....and knew so little about explosives and building a vest that he relied entirely on others...and then accepted one that couldn't work, then I dare say he deserves his prison term for sheer stupidity alone!

I do wonder though...Given the fact he couldn't even inspect a handgun properly and apparently knew little to nothing about explosives...WAS he actually a threat before the FBI showed up to supply him with everything his little fantasy life was looking for? I really wonder........... Someone wake me up when they grab a *REAL* terrorist inside the United States. I really want to see what one looks like. In over 10 years, I've yet to see a real live one inside our own nation.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes a suicide bomber really is a suicide bomber.
It's just a matter of time before they make their way up from the wide open border between Mexico/USA.
It'll happn.

americans are going to be the ones killing americans.
don't you understand the whole setup here? times have changed. half of the country hates the other.
the new terrorists are freedom fighters, and you're going to have a new wave of freedom fighters manifesting within american borders fighting for what they think to be right, and on the opposite end you have the people in charge of the institutions created from freedom fighters of a different time doing the same. it's not all foreign like you want to believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

How easy would it be to go to a redneck you know, give him some guns and convince him the World is ending and he needs to kill as many government officials as possible? Pretty easy. And I don't see what the FBI is doing as being any different than that.

whoa, RockPuck, .....
careful how you sling around pejoratives....
The 'redneck' to whom I am married, doesn't need you to give him some 'anything'.
While your point is well-taken, I would caution you to refrain from the 'labeling'....many so-called 'rednecks' believe in chivalry, honor, dignity, defense of fellow citizens, and so forth,
and are also well-informed and well-educated, not to mention attentive to the "State of the Union."

A person with principles who is willing to stand up against any kind of malfeasance, and say so.
So, no. Not 'pretty easy.'
just sayin'

edit on 17-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by eXia7

Everything that happens gets called a FALSE FLAG!

Why is it so hard to believe people want to kill Americans? After all, there are enough threads highlighting America’s ‘atrocities’ here on ATS alone to motivate any loon!

edit on 17-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)
Because he was handled & groomed into doing it by the FBI the whole time. The vest was a dud, given to him by the FBI agent handling it. There was no danger so I don't see why everyone's making a big deal out of this. It's just our Government trying to keep us afraid of the imaginary terrorists so we won't complain about our rights being taken out from underneath our feet...
edit on 2/17/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Irony is how much damage the Senators and Representatives have done to this country, and they are still allowed in the Capital building.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
These suicide bomber wannabes don't keep up with current events too well.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Obviously he had intent. The question is how solid was his desire to follow through with this plan prior to the FBI becoming involved? Did he seek out "like minded individuals" and end up with agents or did they, upon realizing that he'd been in the country illegally for so long, go looking for him and make him a scapegoat? We're only going to hear what they leak to the MSM but the question will be how much is truth and how much is their version of the truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If i was a terrorist america would be screwed.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I honestly cannot see where anyone can consider this entrapment. The guy was going to blow himself up at the capital it would take a hell of a lot of convincing to get someone to do that. I would not want to be his lawyer.

When the FBI or CIA screws up everyone knows about it but when they do their job and are successful it's rare that you ever hear about it that is the way their job but is designed. I can see why this would be allowed to go public because they are not pursuing any other outside sources. It was a sting operation that was successful.

I hope the guy gets the death sentence or is put away when they sell with someone who lost a family member during 9/11.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Here a false flag, there a false flag, everywhere a false flag false flag.

It's not that hard to understand it is very likely real.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
People enticed, urged and supplied to commit murder by an authority figure. Is this the fbo or charles manson were talking about here. The fbi is equality guilty of creating this criminal. Same goes for them producing and distributing drugs to supposedly fight the small fry distributors and the ridiculous prostitution stings. All entrapment and immoral.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think the biggest problem with cases like this is that the FBI is removing the dumb terrorist wannabes while the more efficient ones are alerted to the FBI's tactics and remain hidden.

So, while good from a "public relations" point of view, it doesn't affect the real terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join