It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Prepper Declared Mental Defective…. Government confiscates his Guns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What about the idiot who blew his thumb off? Bet he doesn't get his guns taken away!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

There is some kind of new gun law here in America..that anyone that owns guns..is subject to a Mental Evaluation at any time..Sorry, I cant quote the law word for word..but its there..you also have to register guns on taxes..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Only in America , does a guy who can not afford a doctor; and, refuses treatment that will surely bankrupt him, be accused of being suicidal to force the treatment; while then sent to a judicial system in which he cannot afford a lawyer, to ignored by politicians he helped to elect, whom were masquerading as libertarians, to blindly watch him become deprived of his "rights".

Any American who believes we are free is delusional; and, should have their heads examined.

As doctors are the highest risk for suicide as well, their authority should be severely limited; and, they should not be allowed to handle prescription drugs.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Dont Feel BAD!! I will get a little personal and tell you what happen to me..I am a country girl from the South whom was looking for a Career that I had a passion in..I wanted to stop Human Trafficking and Protect our Borders here in the USA..I also wanted to create a group of Persons that do nothing but look for Missing Persons,,this area is the most important to me..

I applied for a Government Job working for Homeland Security..US Customs and Border Patrol..I went through 3 years of Background Checks, Physicals, Fitness Test and Oral Boards..I was a Criminal Justice Student at a local college..I had Medic Background and I had worked in 911 Communications..I scored an 86 on the entrance exam..My choice of duty station..Piegan, Montana..

After 3 years I had almost given up..I was still in College and working at a Grocery Store making only 125.00 a week..I only owned a Old Jeep Wrangler..I finally got a letter indicating that I had been accepted into Training..I had two weeks to get ready to make it to my duty station in Montana..they were then going to put me on a plane for training in Georgia..at the FLETC...They were going to have me on the plane from Montana Sept-11th-2006

I had no family support..if I made it to Montana..my children and I were going to have Housing and I was going to be making 28,568.00 a year..

I didnt have the money to fly and rent a car..as close as I could get if I were to fly into Montana..was Kalispell then I was going to have to rent a car and drive the rest of the way to Piegan, Montana..

I had to sale all that me and my children had..my old jeep wrangler..I thought that I could re-place it after I began working..by dad bought my jeep for 1300 it had allot of miles on it..it was worth atleast 3000 but I was so in need I took whatever..and my dad threw in a train ticket for me..

I left from Charlotte, NC Amtrak Station..I didnt have any problems until Charlottesville, Virginia..some black female on the train told me that I was going to die..I got out of the area that she was in and called 911 from the Train..I was told to get off the train in Charleston, West Virginia..The Station was getting ready to close and I was afraid to take a Taxi..so I attempted to walk to a hotel within sight from the station..I was attacked and taken from a Bridge near the Charleston AMtrak Station by something that I cannot explain..I was knocked out and woke up on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at..I was found walking around in shock..I had to return to NC..I had became Telepathic at this point..but I did not understand what the heck that was..I went on and re-scheduled another attempt to make it to Montana..I got back on Amtrak from Charlotte, NC and didnt have any problems until Amtrak Train 29 DC to Chicago..I felt like I had been drugged or poisoned on the Train..I was taken to some hospital in Chicago..my symptoms were irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in my head and arms, slurred speech, and confusion..the doctor would not listen to me and I overheard him tell someone in the hallway that "HE did not want Homeland Security in there Investigating" I got up and signed myself out..I put my US Customs ID on the paperwork and noted that the Doctor would not help me..I walked to a hotel within site of the station..I attempted to treat myself with Claritin D to open my airway and I drank lots of Milk and ate Tums to slow whatever I had been drugged with down..The next day I got back on Amtrak and made it as far as Rugby, North Dakota..I had a horrible feeling that whatever had taken me from the Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia was tracking and hunting me..I had to get off the train..I got a hotel room in Rugby, North Dakota and called my duty station in Piegan, Montana..I begged them to send someone from Customs to come and get me..I was being Tracked and Hunted by Something that I could not explain..some female told me that because I was 2 days late for duty..to just turn around and go back to NC and start the process over again..I had to call and borrow money to get back to NC..I had to take a Taxi to the Minot Airport in North Dakota..and rent a car..even though they would not rent a car to me..they would only give me a White Van with Virginia Tags on it to drive back to NC..I called my duty station again and told them I was afraid to drive that Van and I gave them the tag number..

When I made it back to NC..I told my Mother what had happen to me..I told her that I had been attacked by Aliens..she went to the local sheriff department and had Involuntary Commitment Papers taken out on me..I had no clue..the Sheriff cops show up and drag me out of my own home..they handcuff me and take me to the local emergency room where I was not treated or checked out..I sat there for 6 hours without ever seeing a Doctor..I am running out of typing space

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

This is my second message..I ran out of typing space..When I made it back to NC..I told my Mother that I had been attacked by Aliens in Charleston, West Virginia..she had the Sheriff come and Drag me up out of my own home and handcuff me and took me to the ER where I never even got to see a Doctor..I sat there for 6 hours and then was transported to a State Hosptial..upon arrival there..I was Strapped down to a Chair..and they put somekind of plastic thing in the doorway where people could not hear me scream..they injected me with 3 horrible shots..I passed out for 2 days..when I woke up I started calling 911 from the payphone..they then threw me into a Cold Locked Room for hours..they dragged me down a hallway and beat me..I was Tortured!! Since then I have been Beat Up by Local Cops and Tortured in Hospitals down here in good old NC Hell..just because I talked about being attacked by Aliens..I have sent off complaints to the FBI in DC and the SBI in NC and US Congressman Patrick McHenry..and I filed a report with MUFON-Clifford Clint..and The Disclosure Project..because I was thrown into a hospital..this action destroyed my Career with Homeland Security..so I had to fall back on my CNA Lic..to survive..Everything I worked for was destroyed..and once someone throws you into a Mental Hospital..you are Ruined for the Rest of youre Life..even though I have attempted to change this..I even found a Doctor that is ex-military whom was willing to help me un-do the damage that was done to my life..I just had to get the Department Of Health and Human Services in Atlanta Georgia to tell him how to get me out of their database..Did you know that they put us in a database with people that have Aids and have been put into Drug Treatment Centers..and this is America..I am looking for another country to move to..I dont want to live in this country anymore..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So, lemme get this straight.
Guy starts a "prepper" channel on youtube preaching about prepping for the inevitable (insert bad thing).
One of the things you prep for is the possibility of gun confiscation.
So,... when the man does show up at his door for his guns and possibly his life, he hands his guns over ...to save his life...
Anybody else here seeing what I'm seeing?
Apparently Dsarti does believe the Gumment is looking out for his best interest as he did give up his guns, otherwise he would have kept his guns and made them pry his empty guns from his cold dead fingers.
Prepper fail in my opinion.
Oh well, if you tell the whole class you got an ice cream, some bully will take it from you.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I posted this exact same thing a couple of days ago.

Or is everyone on flouride?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wow that is messed up. When are we going to declare the truth there is no such thing as mental illness and strip these punks of their power. People is people stop betraying ya brothers.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Its such a shame I lost all my guns in a hurricane.... So guess I will write them off as a loss instead.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The thing that worries me the most is, they could use this to disarm all of america and circumvent the second ammendment. If we let them get away with this and do not challenge them, we will be sitting ducks just like GB. Firearms are power and people up top will not take a normal guy like you or me seriously until he is staring down a barrel and i aint talking about beer. Criminals will always have guns, we would be foolish if we do not challenge this.

This tv show should be enough to show anyone with plans of being a prepper, do not take what you got to the television. Those 15 seconds of fame will get you disarmed and once youre declared "mentally unfit" you will never be able to buy another firearm...legally.

Personally i don't own any guns, no point in me having them because there's very little crime in my area except for the occasionl drunk redneck going to the tank to sleep it off.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

People are being murdered in Mental Hospitals everyday here in America..I have attempted to do something about this and No-One really cares..when this happens to someone..they are stripped of all Rights..they are stripped searched and their clothes taken away..they Force Medications on the person..you are held until you either go to court or the doctor releases you..A good Website to look at is Citizens Commision on Human Rights in California...As far as Gun Laws..find in the New Law..where anyone that owns guns is subject to a mental evaluation at any time..they means basically the Police can come and knock youre front door down and dragg you off the a hospital..where if you even get to see a doctor..they will decide if they are committing you..or they have somekind of outsourced Mental Health Group that comes and interviews you..This must be stopped in America..and it is a big time money making business..they make about 1000 a day for how ever many days they hold you...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by Apollo7

Its such a shame I lost all my guns in a hurricane.... So guess I will write them off as a loss instead.

mine feel off a 4000 ft drop off while hunting...and they were not insured so I cannot afford to replace them
such is life.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I seriously think some of you smart Americans need to go out looking for stupid fellow Americans, simply ask them a question on where they stand, then when they give you the typical dumb answer, you just scream in their face that there is something terribly wrong with them and the whole American nation.

I know for a fact the next American I come in contact with, is getting a very loud indication they need to help change their country, or we will start helping.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Wow. I thought the guy was not crazy,but just over prepared. I like watching the show though I make mental notes on their defenses and weapons. Would you guys think I was bad if I,and some enterprising individuals were ready to "confiscate" their stuff in the event of A doomsday scenario? I would not be the first person to think of that apparently though. I really wish the government would butt out on this situation. It is not their buisness to interfere with average people who just are scared of the world ending.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

I think the people on the show tell other people about there preps to teach them about prepping and just being prepared. Even if that means compromising some of theres.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Okay...
Just like most of these legal sob stories, this one is full of BS and half truths.
Check out this guy, look at his size, look at the size of his neck.

Now ask yourself, why would a doctor threaten to put a sotma on him?

Read between the lines of the story here folks, this has nothing to do with him being a “prepper”, and it has nothing to with him being on that TV show...

The reason a doctor would want to put a stoma on this man is because he is obviously morbidly obese, and having panic attacks resulting from sleep apnea. IMHO, His doctor has obviously tried to put him on a Cpap Machine, and he is not complying with it. I can think of no other reason why a doctor would threaten to put a stoma on a person who is otherwise able to breath normally while awake.

A secondary effect of severe sleep apnea, besides panic attacks, is depression.

If this man signaled depression, and even hinted at suicidal tendencies, the doctor is required by law to notify the authorities of this. This is for the doctors protection, as well as the patients, because you never know who might joke around about killing themselves, then turn around and do it. The family then could come back and sue the doctor as he was informed that the patient was suicidal. Even if the patient was only joking about it, that's something you DON'T joke to a doctor about, ever, period...

Once you are declared to have a mental illness, you cannot own guns in most states.
His own none-compliance, and supposed joking to the physician got him into trouble, not his being a doomsday “prepper” or being on TV.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Have to agree with the comments on here.

OPSEC operational security people

Loose lips sink ships and can get you classified as mental defective and you loose your guns.

I do have to say after watching a few shows of DP haven't learned or benefited with the exception of what not to do

like go on National tv.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Personally anyone who goes on that show, shouldnt even be considered a prepper, because the first rule in prepping is not to tell anyone what you have, not ot mention the whole damn world. It sounds like he dug his own grave in this one. telling the doc that is beliefs were that he was a Christian man and thought it was Ok to commit suicide, Im not saying that wasnt taken out of context, but.....

Hell yeah agreed!

This guy doesn't know how to STFU.

First he blabs on a TV show and then he blabs to a doctor. The last doctor I saw was for a compulsory workplace medical, and he got really irate when I answered his questions with "that's personal and I don't wish to comment on that".

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Personally anyone who goes on that show, shouldnt even be considered a prepper, because the first rule in prepping is not to tell anyone what you have, not ot mention the whole damn world.

Gonna have to agree here. It's one thing to do so with the anonymity of the Internet...quite another to go on national television and broadcast it.

I did like the one about the trucker though, looking to help restart America's supply line after a SHTF scenario. Is he nuts? Maybe a little eccentric, but I can't disagree that there's always a good chance of something bad coming down the pike...so no harm in being ready if you can do so.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Surely advertising your well prepared hoard (location and amounts) to the world through a TV show violates the actual idea of prepping?

Would the OP prefer that a mentally deficient man be allowed to have guns so that when the world goes to hell and he can't get his medication you'd want him to be able to shoot dead the first person who comes to his door (even if it is just to see if he's okay?)

The arrogance of these preppers gets me going every time. For me, preppers are arrogant to assume that they will survive whatever malady afflicts the rest of the world population to wipe it out when TSHTF.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join