It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian police seize record $6 trillion of fake US bonds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is sounds very fishy to find these when the economy is going down the tubes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

You completely lose me when you start talking about Nazi factions. I don't follow too many threads like this but the things you claim to not sound real.

I wish it was easy to tell who the conspiracy terrorists were on here. Some people are over-the-top with their ideas. Reading your post seriously confuses me to whether or not you are for real or if you are a follower of Ickle or not.

Just saying.

I know ATS is a conspiracy forum but some take it to far. I am not sure about you yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by SuperTripps

That's because guys like Denninger just can't fathom the scope of the whole deal. Something like this does not fit into his pre-determined world view and a knee jerk reaction is to instantly deny the possibility.

Sad because if he read the financial parts of wilcox's series he would finally get why they dont care about debt to gdp etc

He has been so anti gold too

The big surprise for me is that the gold IS backing the system and that is one big reason gold backed certs were issued in 1934!!!

I am surprised no one has realzed the pics on them say gold certficates!!

Lots of fools trying to act like these were regular bearer or treasury bonds lol

I see zerohedge mentioned wilcox articles

This whole story explains amost everything now

Cabals hijacked the money that they helped to suck all countries into

China wants their gold backF

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Conspiracy 'terrorists'??

That's completely uncalled for. Read up on how the financial system and fiat currency works, or troll somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Sorry I am using Dragon naturally speaking I didn't see that until just a minute ago however in some cases it does seem fitting. I have not made up my mind on this one. The spelling was purely accidental.

Or should I say wording was accidental?

edit on 18-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Bonds are limited to 30 years, so any bonds in 1934 would be long expired by now. So, the story makes little sense at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

I see zerohedge mentioned wilcox articles

This whole story explains amost everything now

Cabals hijacked the money that they helped to suck all countries into

China wants their gold backF

No, no, you are following a false lead. Look to the Vatican, the Freemasons who are in sin and cannot take communion. Who is the Pope? When did he strike out against the FMs?

Why did Pete Rose bet on baseball? It's all there, follow the money. Wooooooo!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

Means the dirt started in Italy and the trail led to Switzerland. In other words the cabal is breaking down; I'm predicting the modern day 'fall of the empire' - It's going to be big. It's quite pathetic how they will try n bring everyone down with them...and FAIL. The devil is a figment of ones prosperity from the Seven deadly sins, which are all violated in this posts suggested scenario. Awesome find.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seachange
Bonds are limited to 30 years, so any bonds in 1934 would be long expired by now. So, the story makes little sense at all.

If the bonds were worthless to begin with then what's the point? When were these things made?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

Means the dirt started in Italy and the trail led to Switzerland. In other words the cabal is breaking down; I'm predicting the modern day 'fall of the empire' - It's going to be big. It's quite pathetic how they will try n bring everyone down with them...and FAIL. The devil is a figment of ones prosperity from the Seven deadly sins, which are all violated in this posts suggested scenario. Awesome find.

I hear from my next door neighbor that the Pope's fish hat was stolen.

THINK ABOUT IT

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Not quite understanding the analogy, and its relation to the topic. Due explain?..

Love
edit on 18-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arjunanda

You don't suppose that this could have something to do with that "Missle Launch" off The California Coast awhile back. It was thought to be maybe A Chinese Sub Launch but later The MSM said it was an Incoming Commercial Aircraft (LOL). Just thinking maybe they might have been saying "Look Guys, you're pretty easily snuck up on, so Watch Out, Get It?

Purposeful thread hijack. Cabal shill.

This is the format response of anyone who questions the utterly irresponsible distribution of bizarre sci-fi nonsense under the guise of "spreading the truth".

Take that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King

Not quite understanding the analogy, due explain?..

Love

The Rothschild's own the Vatican. The Vatican is in Italian court being required to pay taxes on real estate. The Pope heads the Vatican.

Why aren't you holding David Wilcock to the same standards? You should be demanding to see proof of his wild claims. I believe the responsibility is on the person making the wild claims to provide evidence to back up their case, and not on someone else to try and find evidence that proves or disproves it or enhances it or detracts from it.

And I do not consider the possibility that David has no inside sources to be an outrageous claim. I think it's the most likely unoutrageous.

Love you too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
These counterfeit bond are more of a threat to the nations of the world than any nuclear weapon....

Understand, who 'could' traffic such things?

Banks.

Any hints as to the potential "players" in this game are all discernible by anyone who has done even only a little research into how the global monetary racket is executed.

Hell yeah!
Someone who gets it.

Wars with blood and gut are a thing of the past now. Todays modern wars(in fact almost all wars throughout history) are fought with bank accounts and currency. And banks are way ahead of the game than any nation is.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

Hell yeah!
Someone who gets it.

I had help.

Thanks. -blush-

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Claims will be claims, until it reaches the masses. The MSM is dominated by stories of no real value to growth and information (namely in the Us). As I speak they are talking about a suicide bombing in Washinton! Quite scary stuff, I expect this to fly under the radar on any Major MSM. But they won't be able to hide much longer. They are coming.

PS. I never was a big fan of the pope. My aura reading ability says nothing but bad news when His presence is emitted. If anyone, the Vatican has long been highly suspicious.

Peace and Love.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Nothing like a conspiracy inside another conspiracy!!!

Isn't that really the best way to keep people guessing and reality hidden?(!)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So, whats the difference? Everything the treasury prints up is worthless, Mark Knoffler said it best, "your money for nothin, and your checks for free". Ya gotta love that fractional banking scam. Hey, I have a color printer, why can't I print me up some worthless paper? What's the point?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
people seem to have a bit of a misunderstanding about these. These bonds are real, they were given by the US to the east in exchange for their gold. The US had invaded Japan and installed a puppet government, they were trying to steal the gold from China so China turned to the US (BIG MISTAKE) to help them out by looking after the gold and to stop Japan invading them and stealing it.

The US knew they would never allow the bonds to be cashed so they didn't care what value they put onto them, they made such huge ridiculous numbers as to give China the sense of security. The bonds were deliberately made with tiny mistakes so that they would never be able to be cashed.

In the mid 1990's the bonds matured and that is when the SHTF, because China either wanted their gold back or to cash the bonds, neither of which was ever going to happen. The US just looked at the bonds and said "sorry dude, we have no record of these bonds ever being given and there are mistakes on them so they are fake and worthless KTHXBYE (slam the door in the face)

That's the scam, the banks and the US want to get rid of them and destroy them and forget about them, where as the east want their gold back.

WOW~!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join