It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian police seize record $6 trillion of fake US bonds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
the sheer amount is unsettling.

Perhaps theres a pretty poor exchange rate on paper worth somthing and paper that isnt.

But 6 trillion. Thats really very very scarey.

What wasnt been found yet?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I almost forgot another key player in all my past research on this topic....

The Whistleblower!

And let's not forget all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the OITC (Office of International Treasury Control)

Let's see what he has to say about David Wilcox's "Financial Tyranny"...

WILCOX, TOTALLY DELUDED, CONFUSED AND MISLEADING

Wilcox has brought so many unrelated issues into this singular arena, making every one of them look bad and connected, when in fact all he is doing is misleading and confusing everyone who reads his material (Note: I will not bother wasting my time again with his articles).

No doubt in my mind that quite a bit of this was prompted by Scott and Keenan for the very same reason --- confusion amongst the masses and to deviate from the real agenda of these people, and the simple situation of the original theft and eventual confiscation of the aforementioned Bonds by persons, as stated above plus others, to enrich themselves at the expense of the people of the world.

abundanthope.net...

So, the Whistleblower isn't denying a conspiracy, he's just saying that Wilcox's version of it is wrong.

Now I remember why I had to give up on this topic in the past. Trying to decide which intel had the real scoop and which ones were trying to mislead.

Nothing like a conspiracy inside another conspiracy!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
The plot thickens :

........The individuals involved were planning to buy plutonium from Nigerian sources, according to phone conversations monitored by the police.

www.bloomberg.com...

Plutonium..what the hell are these people into, i mean what do they do to occupy themselves when they have a rage tantrum, create nerve gas

I don't buy the plutonium deal...I smell BS...this whole thing is a distraction.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Could be, but Nigeria is a well known hot spot for Plutonium and not only in regards to smuggling

edit on 17-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Where are you guys getting the idea that these aren't counterfeit?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Where are you guys getting the idea that these aren't counterfeit?

I can understand creating counterfeit bonds or notes...but come on 6 trillion worth..i mean what the hell were they intending to do, buy a planet ?
edit on 17-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I see the point you're making...

Aren't people gonna be REALLY pissed that $6 Trillion dollars owed to them just "evaporated?"

Scary line of thought here...

I mean, $6 TRILLION dollars... That's OBSCENE!
edit on 17-2-2012 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

i bet these are part of the financial tyranny story by david wilcock???? divinecosmos.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Also, if this website is really populated by intelligent people, why is THIS story not at the top of the list and flagged 500 times? I mean, this is HUGE if these things really aren't counterfeit...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Also, if this website is really populated by intelligent people, why is THIS story not at the top of the list and flagged 500 times? I mean, this is HUGE if these things really aren't counterfeit...

Perhaps because deep down, everyone knows that regardless of what nation you live in, we all know that we are getting screwed over and sometimes people just say, what the hell, let me read up on another thread as ive had enough for today.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Perhaps because deep down, everyone knows that regardless of what nation you live in, we all know that we are getting screwed over and sometimes people just say, what the hell, let me read up on another thread as ive had enough for today.

Once again, point taken.

Dang... that's sad...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Because the title of this thread and all of the news stories say the bonds are fake.

If everyone was already familiar with the ongoing conspiracy theories of stolen bonds, they might take an interest in this thread. If they aren't, they might skip over it without another thought.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I see the point you're making...

Aren't people gonna be REALLY pissed that $6 Trillion dollars owed to them just "evaporated?"

Scary line of thought here...

I mean, $6 TRILLION dollars... That's OBSCENE!
edit on 17-2-2012 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

Ya almost anoft to start WWW3 or something like it
or should i say to pay for it

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How sure are we that there are "Fake" most bonds issues in america since 1920 are pretty much worthless and can be considered fake anyway...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ha
CNN just had a 10 second clip on the $6 TRILLION dollars

Fake got said about 8 time in 10 second

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Oh brother.. they should have just stood back and watched to let this one play out. The punch line would have been hilarious at the end. Your link there says that these scams are not at all uncommon. This was just a shocker for how wild someone got about the amounts they printed on them this time. I admit, they sure got a head full of stupid and just plain crazy greed for this.

The Nigerian angle is just the topper though. That IS rich. They don't say these people were looking to buy Uranium? Just Plutonium. Can someone explain where Nigerians came by Plutonium?? African nations MINE Uranium. That would have been no shock...but Plutonium is almost exclusively a man made thing and a highly refined and processed one at that.

Umm.. Okay.. So the Mob prints buckets of bogus bonds....and then seems to be in the process of falling for a whole new version of a Nigerian scam. Yeah..they should have gone right ahead and let it run it's course while they watched it all real close. When they stopped laughing, they could have arrested both ends of the bogus deal and closed the whole thing in a nice, neat package.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Freakin mind boggling.

I'm still reading up on the links posted on this thread. Ofcourse its a viewpoint but nevertheless, makes a lot of sense upto certaine xtent.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Fake 1934 treasury bonds have been turning up for decades - $135 billion were found in 2009, and they are noted on the Treasury's web page - see "Fraudulent "Federal Notes" or "Bonds""

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Wow...

Thanks for that link. No one would believe it, but it rings true to me.

I wish I could peek at the last page and see how it ends.
edit on 17-2-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think they are real. Why go to the trouble of faking a safe deposit box from that era? Of course we have to say they are fake - we can't possibly honor them. Maybe, as mentioned, the FED never intended to honor them.

ETA: If 6 trillion is a dubious number for believability, who is to say the value of anything? On this planet - it's the FED. Who really knows what this was originally exchanged for? We only know what they tell us.
edit on 17/2/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join