It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian police seize record $6 trillion of fake US bonds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

I am familiar with this piece of history... except... why were the bonds in Switzerland? Why in the hands of what they are calling 'Mafia?" And if they were already 'rejected' by the state.. in what manner can they be said to be 'fake?'

Presuming these are the fabled scam bonds issued by the fledgling baking industry embedded in the government, how have our three branches of government NOT engaged in a resolution to the obvious fraud behind them?

And there is always the ultimate question... where IS that gold? We KNOW we don't have it... so who does... the ISB? The IMF, the royal houses?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

David Wilcox and Fulford are onto something!

It will become easier to see where the real alliances are between nations once full-on world war starts, which seems to be planned to happen soon, as in maybe three months or less.
You just can't have one single world entity, Stalin and Hitler tried it and it never works out. Too many people think they can jump in and be the big dog.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Oh yeah..this is huge and to give a perspective of this, Greece's bailout is about 130 billion, and here we are reading about 6 trillion...its simply beyond rational thinking. Oh and yeah..i doubt anyone from the main stream media will approach this topic and if they do, it will be so downplayed that it would make anyone referencing it seem like a total tin foil conspiracy nut job and if that happens then all alarm bells should be blazing.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The US dollar is fake, the bonds themselves are fake. So they arrested the fakers of the fake fakes.

Fake fakes = counterfeit US bonds
Fakes = US bonds.
edit on 022929p://2America/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2012 14:05:00 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
How exactly do you put 6 trillion dollars worth of US bonds into 3 metal cases.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

For the Economy to work you don't really need money. People just have to believe they have money or wealth and then they start borrowing again and everyone starts spending. Ahhhh........Kinda sounds like what we've been doing for a long time now doesn't it?

Well what's a mouse to do. I had 5 pounds of nice looking fake cheese and I borrowed 4.5 pounds of real cheese to eat and sell using the fake cheese as collateral and noone noticed. I repeated this process all my life and lived like a mouse king. By then I was in in poor health from eating too much cheese and declared cheesruptsy. My neighbor, on the other hand, lived better than I selling fake cheeze bonds on my business and these two ventures supported the economy of the mouse house because many worked and lived on what we wasted. Welcome to Capitalism..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Actually, this has already hit mainstream.

Record $6 Trillion of Fake U.S. Bonds Seized

www.bloomberg.com...

...and probably because the key word is FAKE, but I'm starting to wonder if the bonds really were fake.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Although they are not bonds, but this will give a picture of how much money is in comparison to human size.

EDIT: Picture shows in $ 100 Notes

This is how 1 million dollars looks like

This is how 100 Million looks like

This is how 1 Billion looks like

This is how 1 Trillion looks like * Notice the human standing bottom left and the rows are double stacked.

edit on 17-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

126 pictures will explain all
126 pics of 1934 federal reserve bonds
look at them all and you will see the crazy money that they created on paper from thin air. The link should start at photo 55, photo 70 onwards shows pictures of the mother boxes that had smaller boxes within them containing the pieces of paper. photos 117-126 are also good, 125+126 show one $3 trillion box. There are photos of all the paperwork that came with the boxes too

edit on 17-2-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

One of the articles says the lowest denomination on the bonds was $1 Billion each.

They claim this is how they knew they were fake.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I read a few articles about this. It doesn't appear that anyone was arrested yet, only warrants have been issued.

I haven't seen the names for those the warrants were issued for....just mafia...what if members of the FED are the mafia they are refering to?

edit on 17-2-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
How can the FED be the Judge of those things being false or not?

You need an independent expert.

Sure the feds say it is false, "problem solved"

Edit:

Who has the power to grand GLOBAL immunity?

edit on 17-2-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So here we have a group that have deposited 6 trillion into a swiss bank and suddenly they found out " o geez these 6 trillion bonds are fake..omg what do we do about it, call the U.S. or Italian Police, so umm as mentioned earlier why is the Italian police involved in 6 trillion U.S. (fake) bonds, shouldn't this be under the direct jurisdiction of the swiss financial fraud or something along those lines department and directly contacting the F.B.I. Then i again i read that the F.B.I. is looking into this matter. Hmm..they pulled down megaupload for several million in a heartbeat and this 6 trillion is " looking into ".

Excellent damage control, i gotta give them that.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I guess this sound naive, but why can't they just be fake mafia bonds like the others?
Or is there something wrong with those stories too?
Somebody with a nack for explaining money deals needs to give us commoners a solid and straight account of this/these cases. but like the fake gold stories, things seem to seem to just drift away. But then, again, we are left wondering what is real and what is smoke.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
So in other words...

David Wilcox and Fulford are onto something!

Financial Tyranny

I'm not too big on David, but man oh man is this some real interesting stuff. Funny thing is I am reading right now on another tab and cracked up when I opened this thread on the subject only to find other's linking it

Whatever anyone's thoughts on David, this case of investigative journalism is quite juicy indeed. At the very least 16 TRILLION dollars given to national and foreign banks from 2007-2010. It cannot get any stranger and it seems something very big is planned this coming March into April.

There's a ritual section that talks about the superbowl halftime show, Whitney's death and the Grammys. Very interesting stuff.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Yes that's the problem, we're talking about 1934, China says "here look they gave us this" . The US says "who what where... no way! we don't remember that and have no record of that (hehehe)

So really there is no way to verify them, it's just one word against the other 70+ years later.I dont really know how any independant body could verify them, if the US says they have no record of them existing, and if the bonds have mistakes in them,it's pretty hard to prove anything, the US "played" it well.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I found this interesting:

Now that I have broken the silence and revealed what I know, three new insiders stepped forward to share their stories, in detail, at the end of Section Six -- as well as a fourth person who only spoke briefly.

"Lee" chastized me for my lack of knowledge of the occult economy -- and confirmed the real game doesn't begin until you have 500M to invest.

"Peter" revealed that he had a direct connection to one of the "Commitment Holders" -- who apparently are also called "Gatekeepers", as others have informed me.

These "Commitment Holders" are the ones who control which people are allowed into the occult economy.

Peter's commitment holder was a "buddy of a major US President", and his commitment holder's attorney was the former Secretary of the US Treasury.

"Alexa" revealed a variety of intriguing bits of inside information. This included the fact that at least four "fake" bond boxes are made, in the Philippines, for every real box.

Alexa also said that even the real boxes contain up to 20 percent counterfeit bonds. This way, any legitimate bond holder could be arrested at any time -- while the Secret Service makes off with the rest.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Were these bearer bonds.
There was a movie about the bearer bond.
Two rogue NYC cops wanted to make a big score and contacted a local
crime boss. He said to get bearer bonds.

All bonds should be traceable unless they were to be cashed in by a
duped confidant.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The plot thickens :

........The individuals involved were planning to buy plutonium from Nigerian sources, according to phone conversations monitored by the police.

www.bloomberg.com...

Plutonium..what the hell are these people into, i mean what do they do to occupy themselves when they have a rage tantrum, create nerve gas

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Were these bearer bonds.
There was a movie about the bearer bond.
Two rogue NYC cops wanted to make a big score and contacted a local
crime boss. He said to get bearer bonds.

All bonds should be traceable unless they were to be cashed in by a
duped confidant.

The link indicates that it was U.S.Treasury bonds and not Barer bonds.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join