It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian police seize record $6 trillion of fake US bonds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Italian police seize record $6 trillion of fake US bonds

www.globalpost.com

Italian police said on Friday they had seized a record $6 trillion of fake US Treasury bonds in Switzerland and arrested eight people accused of international fraud and other financial crimes.

Anti-mafia prosecutors, in cooperation with Swiss police, found the bonds in three metal boxes in a warehouse in Zurich, the BBC reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The fake bonds gave the impression they had been issued by the US Federal Reserve in 1934, and were worth an amount equivalent to almost half of the US’s public debt.

So suddenly 6 trillion fake U.S. bonds have been found in a nation that has financial problems. Anyone here getting a weird feeling of something that is to erupt across the world.

www.globalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Six Trillion!?

That's enough fraudulent capital to burn out several smaller nations' economies overnight.

Surely, though... they couldn't have ever used that much without setting off some "WTF?" alarms....

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So in other words...

David Wilcox and Fulford are onto something!

Financial Tyranny

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I know what it is, The federal reserve traded this treasury bonds with some things done wrong (on purpose to be discredited) to acquire gold.

This link here explains ALL OF IT.
FINANCIAL TYRANNY

this is just the section about these bonds, the entire article is huge and has tonnes of information on it! Its true, these bonds were issues by the US federal reserve in 1934, along with the bank of internal settlements.

Read up man, Wilcock can be a cook, but this article has lots and lots of truth in it my friends, these bonds are a true 'occult economy'.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I dont know guys, but this is off this world, 6 trillion..wtf are these people into, isn't several million enough or billion. What on earth would someone want trillions for. i mean how much *snip* money does a person need to live on this planet..its simply mind blowing.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18-2-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Don't mean to nitpick, But the report says the bonds were found in Switzerland. Last I heard Switzerland is doing just fine. It's odd that Italian police were there though!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
I dont know guys, but this is off this world, 6 trillion..wtf are these people into, isn't several million enough or billion. What on earth would someone want trillions for. i mean how much #ing money does a person need to live on this planet..its simply mind blowing.

Read the article and it will make much more sense. 6 trillion is nothing in comparison to what the fed gave and, and has given out since the invention of it. No wonder the US dollar is 98% of its original value.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
to those that have read the article, this seems like its becoming a little too true..
Perhaps wilcock and fulford are correct, perhaps they are not shills after all, they both have presented information, wilcock has verified his with legit sources (he's a really good researcher),
And this fulford guy i dont really know, but i accept the possibility.

But this just seems. I dont know. What do you guys think? Think this is all in the plan to expose the FED and the BIS and the ECB and the whole financial scam? I want to believe that there are people working from the inside, and i do believe that, its illogical to think that everyone is a sheep in government, or is being controlled. I hope so. Or this was a grab by the FED to seize back assets and say they are 'fake', even though the fed printed them wrong in order to say they are fake when the time came.
edit on 17/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That totally doesn't surprise me, hell a well printed 100 dollar bill from a bubble jet printer is good enough for a Swiss bank account. It's about time someones digging into such frauds, and busting them. Swiss banks need to have way more checks and balances than they do. I think a good start would be making currency only worth anything at a foreign exchange center not a bank that people can borrow against sitting in an account with fake funds, it's not sitting in the bank, it's just a number sitting on a computer screen. Virtual cash, so what if that were 6 trillion in forged cash in the account but real dollars on a screen? Now turn that what if into most of the time it is, especially when it comes to foreign accounts, mostly Swiss accounts for that matter. Of course it's also a nice magical way to suddenly bring down the national debt by 6 trillion dollars, so was this some covert economy boosting operation? Who knows.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Great post!! thank you, this is a valuable piece of knowledge to back up the whole bonds for gold story. People go crazy over the amounts, but it's as simple as this... If you could just write down any number you wanted in the world on a piece of paper and exchange it for solid gold that would be a pretty good scam. You have no intention of letting them cash the bonds so it doesn't matter what numbers you fabricate. This is exactly what happened when the US stole the gold from the east in exchange for worthless pieces of paper.

The bonds expired not long ago and the east have realised that they have been scammed, their pieces of paper are worthless and the US is never going to give the gold back.

Thank you for your post, a valuable piece of the jigsaw to go with the whole 1930's gold for bonds scam that is one of the reasons why the world is changing, the US scammed the east and now it's coming to a head

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What on earth would someone want trillions for. i mean how much #ing money does a person need to live on this planet..its simply mind blowing.

I could burn through six trillion dollars overnight. But, there again, I have ambitions to create one hell of an industrial complex to launch orbital manufacturing components from.

I'm not really interested in the types of things others are, though. I've always been an "out there" sort of person.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
These counterfeit bond are more of a threat to the nations of the world than any nuclear weapon....

Understand, who 'could' traffic such things?

Banks.

Any hints as to the potential "players" in this game are all discernible by anyone who has done even only a little research into how the global monetary racket is executed.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

What on earth would someone want trillions for. i mean how much #ing money does a person need to live on this planet..its simply mind blowing.

I could burn through six trillion dollars overnight. But, there again, I have ambitions to create one hell of an industrial complex to launch orbital manufacturing components from.

I'm not really interested in the types of things others are, though. I've always been an "out there" sort of person.

Ah yes, totally in tune with you on that one. Earth bound industrial ideas are to retro, its the space industry that holds more zero's than your average calculator can compute.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Maybe they are just saying they are fake so it wont matter when they just disappear?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If these bonds are fake and there is evidence that they are real than they could be used as collateral for a loan. It could be possible that someone in a high ranking US position where they could possibly verify their legitamacy to become part of this scam. This way the bonds aren't actually cashed in and the crooks could walk away with say 300 million bucks and say that they are buying stocks with it. Take the cash and run. Someone in the Swiss banks could be involved also. If this were to occur the persons verifying them could retire and dissapear and never have to work again. I like writing good trailers to give ideas to Hollywood writers. Let's see how this one unfolds.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Max, this could be an indication as when the ship begins to sink the rats crawl out to try and reach the highest point before they drown. Could this be something similar. The world or should i say europe is standing on a knifes edge, it can go either way if greece decides to pull out and the obvious pull out of consecutive nations. So to find this amount of so called fake bonds at this particular moment in time is anything but coincidental. Given that the price of oil has gone up and iran doing its bid for global prices along with the saud's. Simply putting way to many zero's being shooting around lately and that only reminds me of the 1910-1930 era. Its obvious and we all know whats coming.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
people seem to have a bit of a misunderstanding about these. These bonds are real, they were given by the US to the east in exchange for their gold. The US had invaded Japan and installed a puppet government, they were trying to steal the gold from China so China turned to the US (BIG MISTAKE) to help them out by looking after the gold and to stop Japan invading them and stealing it.

The US knew they would never allow the bonds to be cashed so they didn't care what value they put onto them, they made such huge ridiculous numbers as to give China the sense of security. The bonds were deliberately made with tiny mistakes so that they would never be able to be cashed.

In the mid 1990's the bonds matured and that is when the SHTF, because China either wanted their gold back or to cash the bonds, neither of which was ever going to happen. The US just looked at the bonds and said "sorry dude, we have no record of these bonds ever being given and there are mistakes on them so they are fake and worthless KTHXBYE (slam the door in the face)

That's the scam, the banks and the US want to get rid of them and destroy them and forget about them, where as the east want their gold back.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I am almost blown away by the fact that this isn't headline news all over the globe. I suspect this is another one of those events that I will mention to people around me and they will stare at me blankly in total oblivious detachment...

Yes, I know what this indicates... and I know that we are not supposed to 'worry about it'; because the 'authorities' are "on it." The scariest part is how they will likely say the counterfeits were printed in (or for) Iran... or Syria....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here's a lawsuit that was filed on November 23, 2011...

"Benjamin Fulford: Neil Keenan–The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization"

A lawsuit was filed today (November 23rd US time) that could end the secret government that has ruled Western civilization for at least the past 300 years. The lawsuit claims that close to $1 trillion was stolen by, among others, UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and the UN, former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and the Italian government, Giancarlo Bruno and the Davos World Economic forum and others believed to include many of the owners of the US Federal Reserve Board.

Gosh, I almost forgot about all of these players until now!

This particular lawsuit was triggered by the illegal detainment of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, as well as the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy on June 3, 2009.

After the bonds were stolen, self-described 33rd degree Freemason Leo Zagami contacted this writer and said the Montecarlo P2 masonic lodge could cash the bonds with the help of Vatican banker Daniel Dal Bosco.

This writer forwarded the information, via a member of the UK Royal family, to the dragon family who entrusted a further $1 trillion worth of similar bonds to the plaintiff Neil Keenan.

Keenan then, after much negotiation, entrusted the bonds to Dal Bosco. Dal Bosco subsequently absconded with the bonds and was followed 24-hours a day by various intelligence service agents to see what he would do with them.

The Dal Bosco trail led to the Davos World forum, the UN, the Italian government and the Vatican, among other places. Following this, Keenan was approached by a who’s who of powerful figures including top Vatican officials, Wall Street bankers, European nobles and former US presidents, most offering him astronomical bribes to go away. He was also poisoned with ricin and nearly killed.

www.awiserworld.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join