It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i may know where the strange sounds are from

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Go see a Dr.... or better yet, send me your address and i will personally send you some meds

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Its called a telepathic link. The guy is not crazy!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

nvm..................

I don't have the words..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I am not being hateful.
He made claims, said he could prove them.
Then when asked to prove them said he didn't need to and we need to take him on his word.

There is nothing wrong with my questions.
My questions are reasonable, and an attempt to replicate the scientific method.
If you find that hateful, maybe you don't like the motto of ATS which is deny ignorance.

If you want to look for a support group, I'm sure there are other places online you can look.
There are even other threads on this board that are for finding kindred spirits.

In this thread, the OP made claims said they could prove them and proceeds to say they don't need to prove them.
Says the voices are gone, then says they are back.

How dare you tell me to behave as if you were my parent or superior.
I have every right to question the poster when they say their claims can be verified.

Go back and read the entire thread, and see how the OP wavers back and forth.
Ignores questions, provides hear say and forged testimony.
You are not helping the OP, your blind loyalty to someone does not help them.
Get them to answer the questions posted to them, when the questions are answered their case will be stronger.

In the mean time, seek help yourself if you are hearing voices.
If you hear voices, and the professionals say there is no cause, no imbalance that is fine.
At least you would have gotten a professional opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by Apollo7

I am not being hateful.
He made claims, said he could prove them.
Then when asked to prove them said he didn't need to and we need to take him on his word.

There is nothing wrong with my questions.
My questions are reasonable, and an attempt to replicate the scientific method.
If you find that hateful, maybe you don't like the motto of ATS which is deny ignorance.

If you want to look for a support group, I'm sure there are other places online you can look.
There are even other threads on this board that are for finding kindred spirits.

In this thread, the OP made claims said they could prove them and proceeds to say they don't need to prove them.
Says the voices are gone, then says they are back.

How dare you tell me to behave as if you were my parent or superior.
I have every right to question the poster when they say their claims can be verified.

Go back and read the entire thread, and see how the OP wavers back and forth.
Ignores questions, provides hear say and forged testimony.
You are not helping the OP, your blind loyalty to someone does not help them.
Get them to answer the questions posted to them, when the questions are answered their case will be stronger.

In the mean time, seek help yourself if you are hearing voices.
If you hear voices, and the professionals say there is no cause, no imbalance that is fine.
At least you would have gotten a professional opinion.

I don't think at this point you're going to get a straight answer out of him.He's been dodging it for most of the thread.But check out page 3,first post on the thread you posted earlier

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clearly states he's not schizophrenic then says he's been diagnosed with it.Check out the page before, last post one the page,where he's talking about a psych ward and patients. Sorry op,but I'm not buying this.You're either a troll or you really are schizophrenic.Please seek help.And I mean that in a nice way.
edit on 22-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thanks for digging that up.
Just more proof to add to the BS pile.
I had found other contradictions the OP posted on this thread and others.
I'm sure there are more I just haven't gone digging that deeply as I have other things deserving of my time.

Your find is great though, it has him admitting to a diagnosis and receiving medicine for said diagnosis.

The more the OP posts on this thread and others the less credible he becomes.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok ive done some searching for proof, now i know many of you don't consider the bible code relevant but look what i found. by the way my first name is ryan.

aliens voices ryan

ryan tell truth

earth sounds voices ryan

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
here are some things they have recently said to me:

we want to say things to your government

we want to send out a distress message

we are in distress

you need to tell your government to contact area 51

we are not hostile

we need your help

we are not your enemy

you see i really am hearing messages from alien beings and im in control of their ships.

If you are in control of the aliens space ship then bring it to earth and park it in my backyard that is tons of proof for us. If these Aliens are really smart and advance then why do they think the government will believe some random person? If these Aliens are in trouble and really need your help/ need to be in contact with the goverment why haven't you controlled their space ship and parked it at Area 51 or the white house. You can also give us the coordinates to the ship so we can check it in space.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Ok ive done some searching for proof, now i know many of you don't consider the bible code relevant but look what i found. by the way my first name is ryan.

aliens voices ryan

ryan tell truth

earth sounds voices ryan

Just because some random person is also hearing voices does not make your claim any more believable example if my friend thinks he talks to Jesus and then tells me this other guy on the internet also talks to Jesus doesn't mean he's right. Whats weird is you don't understand what solid proof is when people have told you over and over what you can do to make us believe, you also don't seem to grasp the concept on why people are having such a hard time believing you. I want to believe you along with others but you dodge questions and contradict your previous statements so it's kind of hard.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

aliens voices ryan
ryan tell truth
earth sounds voices ryan

I hate to do this to you, but since you keep posting random gibberish as evidence and ignoring the questions of others.
You might find this offensive, but it's to prove a point.
aliens arent real
the bible real
the bible fake
the bible code fake
does ryan need help

I could go on and put something mean into it and get a result, but I've proven my point.
It spits out results for almost everything.

You can't use a crack pot website to prove hard to substantiate claims.
The Bible code could be real, but the website I doubt, it spits out results as fast as google.
Do you know how big the Bible is, and how big the Bible code is?
I would expect at least 10-20 seconds to search for most things and even longer for "aliens".
That's another thing "aliens" + the Bible?
The two often don't go hand in hand, or at least any modern definition of "alien".
Maybe "alien" as a strange being or creature from pre flood, or a traveler from far away.
Not in the modern sense of UFOs the beam sound into your head.

Please stop posting random "proof" and actually answer questions posed to you.
I would like to believe you, I just need proof.

You also can't go claiming "do you ask God for proof".
One of the Judges in the book of Judges asked the Angel for proof at least twice that he was a messenger of God.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Pigraphia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join