It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i may know where the strange sounds are from

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I was not saying that i was here to save anyone but people who hear voices. Mine were connected to some kind of reply machine that said either "thats right (my name) or thats wrong" and most of the time it seemed to be correct. im tired of this back and forth though. at this point pigraphia i cannot give anymore to convince you at the least a correlation between my former voices and the sounds people have heard. in my mind it just links up that way.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
i have moree solid evidence voices are real and coming from a machine somewhere. About a month ago i decided to try to send a brainwave through the system, two people heard it in the house where i live,

This was posted in February.

you are asking for something impossible. First of all the evidence i have are two people who heard my brainwave that I made months ago whom i live and work with

This was also posted in February.
So which is it a month ago a the start of February, or months plural at the end of February?
If in January(based on the first quote) you could control the powers why not now?

You also have completely ignored that I pointed out your "particles" picture is nothing more than a child's art project.
Maybe it was left by a child visiting someone in the independent living facility.
You also have ignored my questioning of the false testimony your provided which just happened to be in your writing cadence and with your common typos.

You ignore the request for proof by saying all of a sudden that you don't have "powers" when as recently as January you did have "powers".

You frequently go off and say you give up trying to convince us only to return with more hearsay.

Again you pout and say you can't convince me, you've gone so far as to insult the scientific method, get angry because we aren't using "star trek" analysis what ever that is.

So the "particles" address the issue that it looks like a child's painting/art project.
I don't see particles I see circle faces.

Address the testimony you provided in your "hand" so to speak.
It's clearly your writing.

Address the fact that you claim to be a musician and a pro audio tech yet live in an independent living home.
There are only 3 types of such homes I know of and 2 of them could have bearing on your mental health.

You are very good at ignoring questions directly put to you, than you pout that we don't believe you.

Like I said I like being proven wrong, it means I've learned something so please prove me wrong I have told you how to do so many times.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Pigraphia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

the testimony was typed by me but approved by her.

the image of faces was found in a diary in another persons room she has no idea where its from. It relates to me because i was emitting red energy and it was causing people to get sick, hence the sick looking face on the red one. im the green one because im gemini.

people have heard highway sounds...i live right by one. In fact it is the same direction the voices were coming from.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

the testimony was typed by me but approved by her.
the image of faces was found in a diary in another persons room she has no idea where its from. It relates to me because i was emitting red energy and it was causing people to get sick, hence the sick looking face on the red one. im the green one because im gemini.
people have heard highway sounds...i live right by one. In fact it is the same direction the voices were coming from.

Testimony needs to be in the witnesses words otherwise it isn't reliable.
You could type something and they can say "oh yeah that's what I meant" when it wasn't really what they meant.
If she can't type fine type her words verbatim(word for word).
That is also why I suggested having them open their own account so you can't influence what they say.
If it's on your account or you are typing it you can influence what is actually said.

Have you had testing done on the child's art project to see it it is other worldly?
Was this found in the independent living facility?
If so how many people have access to the room where it was found, were there previous tenants who had small children visiting?
Is it possible another resident or their family put it in the room by mistake?
Where in the room was it "hidden"?
I know you said in the diary but do other people have access to the diary?
So are they images of "particles" or "images" of people you know and yourself?
You claimed they were "particles" now you say the green one is you?
Which is it?

You are still ignoring the question of the living situation whether it is a senior home or a home for the challenged.
You are ignoring how you need to live in an "independent living home" but are a pro audio tech and a musician.

How does you living by a highway have any bearing on people hearing highway sounds?
Yeah anyone who lives near a highway will hear highway sounds.

You are also ignoring my questions of the time line of your "powers".
You said you had them in January, but than said it was months before that.
When did you "broadcast" to your witnesses?
If you had these "powers" in January why not now?

Please stop dodging, and provide proof, and proper testimony.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I've done that before.

edit on 23-3-2012 by ExCeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
link

Here is more evidence that my voices may be connected to the strange sounds. this was published in the late 1800s pay attention to how he describes what sounds like voices and metallic resonances just as I described my voices sounded like.
edit on 26-3-2012 by truthermantwo because: late 1800s

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So you found an article on strange sounds.
It does not say that the sounds were centered around or cause by a person who experienced auditory hallucinations.
How does an article from over a century ago prove the voices you hear are the cause of the weird sounds heard around the world?
You can't just throw up an article and say this talks about weird stuff so it means my claims of weird stuff are valid.
You have to provide correlation between you and this article.
The article itself says the cause was never found and that there were several theories including possible echos from animals.
The article said the sounds are best heard from morning to noon(if I read that right).
The article said the sounds were localized.
The sounds you are referring to are global, and occur at all times of the day.

So how is this article relevant to your case?
Because to just throw up an article and say "this random article on sound phenomenon that isn't even related to what I am claiming proves my claim."
That is insulting to me and the scientific process.

So new questions.
What is the correlation of this article to your case?
How do you account for the discrepancies in this article to your case IE time, location, nature of the sounds(the article describes sounds different from the youtube phenomenon sounds, or at least different from some).

Old questions that you still refuse to answer.

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Have you had testing done on the child's art project to see it it is other worldly?
Was this found in the independent living facility?
If so how many people have access to the room where it was found, were there previous tenants who had small children visiting?
Is it possible another resident or their family put it in the room by mistake?
Where in the room was it "hidden"?
I know you said in the diary but do other people have access to the diary?
So are they images of "particles" or "images" of people you know and yourself?
You claimed they were "particles" now you say the green one is you?
Which is it?

You are still ignoring the question of the living situation whether it is a senior home or a home for the challenged.
You are ignoring how you need to live in an "independent living home" but are a pro audio tech and a musician.

How does you living by a highway have any bearing on people hearing highway sounds?
Yeah anyone who lives near a highway will hear highway sounds.

You are also ignoring my questions of the time line of your "powers".
You said you had them in January, but than said it was months before that.
When did you "broadcast" to your witnesses?
If you had these "powers" in January why not now?

Please stop dodging, and provide proof, and proper testimony.

Please actually attempt to answer questions, instead of putting forth ancient articles or any other barley similar evidence.
You have been presented with questions that if answered correctly can prove your claim.
By dodging them you simply make your claim weaker and weaker.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

How do I go about that?

If you were an energy being without a mirror and a psychic link to a human perception of what they look like, what would you draw to communicate with this world?

Look pigriphia, Ive explained myself to people here. If you cannot derive the relationships from my explanations of my experiences with hearing them talk to me (most schizophrenics dont learn how to get rid of their voices FROM their voices, i did) then I cannot provide you further data. your free of course to not believe me, but i can only impress upon all of you reading this that i am not lying about schizophrenia actually being alien contact through psychotronics and a biological and psychic link formed by unknown causes and methods.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

How do I go about that?

If you were an energy being without a mirror and a psychic link to a human perception of what they look like, what would you draw to communicate with this world?

How would you go about that?
Contact local physicists who investigate claims of the preternatural and metaphysics.
There is an entire sub-group of rational scientists who dedicate their free time to investigating unexplained claims.

Look pigriphia, Ive explained myself to people here. If you cannot derive the relationships from my explanations of my experiences with hearing them talk to me (most schizophrenics dont learn how to get rid of their voices FROM their voices, i did) then I cannot provide you further data. your free of course to not believe me, but i can only impress upon all of you reading this that i am not lying about schizophrenia actually being alien contact through psychotronics and a biological and psychic link formed by unknown causes and methods.

Your shifting the burden of proof unto me.
The burden of any claim is alwayse on the one making said claim.
You've bounced back several times from asking for scientific inquiry to "just take my word for it".
You made claims and it is your responsibility to prove them, don't shift the burden on me to believe unsubstantiated claims.

You are also once again ignoring several of my questions.
You found one question you object to.
From that you found the other questions not addressable as well.

Again I say you have a chance to prove your claims or at least strengthen your claims by being straight forward and answering the questions presented to you.
The more you post without answering them the weaker your case becomes.

I'm all for the paranormal, once I have my own lab up and running I will probably devote resources to investigating the fringe.
My believe that there is stuff out there doesn't change the fact that there needs to be proof.
Believe, but verify to paraphrase a quote on trust and belief.

Now answer the questions and strengthen your claim.
As the motto of this site says Deny Ignorance!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
here are some things they have recently said to me:

we want to say things to your government

we want to send out a distress message

we are in distress

you need to tell your government to contact area 51

we are not hostile

we need your help

we are not your enemy

you see i really am hearing messages from alien beings and im in control of their ships.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

we want to say things to your government

we want to send out a distress message

we are in distress

you need to tell your government to contact area 51

we are not hostile

we need your help

we are not your enemy

you see i really am hearing messages from alien beings and im in control of their ships.

i fear you may in fact be insane and it gives me no pleasure to say so as i suffer from mental illness and have suffered similar symptoms however with medication it can be controlled please seek help

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
whatever im rational, i live my life a professional audio engineer. I know what im hearing is real and what ive experienced isnt insanity - deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

that's good so long as you have ruled out the possibility that it is all in your head with sufficient evidence to convince yourself and others then i wish you all the best in finding your answers if not then i put it to you to ''Deny Ignorance''

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I know what you are talking about! Aliens have created a Telepathic Link as a war tactic to drive humans crazy. The only way to survive this is to stay in a daily routine and get plenty of sleep. This has been going on with me since Sept-2006. There are many humans linked together on this link. I have been looking for others going through the same thing.

Pay attention to other humans eyes...you may see them change black and then back to normal or one eye changes and the other stays the same. Also have you noticed other humans Bowing their heads when you walk past them yet?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

May I ask what State you are in? I am in NC

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You dont have to prove yourself to anyone! You have given important data! When this is turned on in others they will understand. Be aware that whomever you are connected to may attempt to play games! Counter-act this! In my connection these other humans attempted to use The Book Of War on me. They attempted to program me like a robot and control my body functions. This goes beyond any form of Terrorism in the World! If used in a positive Manner this would be a great gift. This is an Alien Ability and they think in group thought. Humankind are independent thinkers. The hardest problem I have had with this is the loss of personal privacy.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

id love to be able to record my voices for you all or hook my brain up to some brain listening device if there is one to prove my case. but their gone now and I cannot

deny ignorance.

Wait which is it? Are you still hearing the voices or are they gone?

You can't have it both ways.

Your quoting the ATS motto is laughable.
You change your story left and right.
Refuse to provide evidence.
Ignore questions.
Claim the scientific method isn't good enough for you.
They you say you are denying ignorance?

Please answer the questions I have put to you in previous posts.
You are dodging the questions, you are in fact not denying ignorance but perpetuating it.

Stop dodging, and stop changing your story.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

You dont have to prove yourself to anyone! You have given important data!

Yes he does have to prove himself.
Go back and read the entire thread.
He has not in fact provided data, only conjecture and hear say.

He ignores questions, then complains that no one takes him serious.
He says the scientific method isn't good enough for him.
He claims he can control the sounds, then when asked to set up a simple experiment to prove this claims he no longer hears the voices.
On other threads after saying on here he can't hear the voices he tells people he can.
He then comes back on here saying he can hear them after saying they were gone.
*Edit* I forgot to add, he expects "Star Trek" analysis in place of the scientific method. Whatever that is.

I am willing to believe, I love being proven wrong as it means I have learned something and grown.
I know this board allows conjecture, but the OP has contradicted themselves many times which is evidence of hoax or trolling.

If you really want to help truthermantwo help me convince him to verify his claims.
If they can be verified, I and others would spread the word like wild fire.
Encouraging him to continue with hear say, and changing his story doesn't help him, it hurts his cause.

*Edit* I am trying to be reasonable, I would in fact like to be proven wrong.
My questions are reasonable, I have also suggested ways in which he might prove me wrong.
Methods to answer my questions.
There is nothing wrong or unreasonable with my questions.
Changing his story, and refusing to answer questions.
Flat out ignoring questions, or claiming the questions or not valid is unreasonable.
Every time the OP refuses to answer questions he in fact makes his case weaker and weaker.
If he were to answer my questions he would in fact make his case stronger which is a good thing for him.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Pigraphia because: Forgot some things.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OP, you need some serious help if you think the voices in your head are God or Jesus, or even that they are there at all.

Please get some help, and soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Please behave! You dont have to be so hateful to the guy! Im on here looking for others going through this! The guy is showing off line. I want him to know that he is not alone! There are somethings in life you cannot prove! I only hope that this does not happen to you.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join