It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i may know where the strange sounds are from

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Metallic resonant psychic wave system.
never heard of one myself but if i were to logically break that down from the words its made up with,
i would say it is a system, or machine that uses a metal medium to give of a vibrational frequency that resonates with the psychic waves of the human brain. thats what it sounds like to me. some aliens using this machine to basically give off a frequency that drives people crazy? thats what it sounds like he is describing to me. kinda makes me think of the brown note, or like binaural beats. brainwave manipulation?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zosimos

A loudspeaker, kinda?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

We do not allow that - HOAXER - to be posted here. Please do not post anything in regards to this hoaxer. It will be removed.

edit on March 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have heard these strange noises and I did feel like I was going crazy afterwards, because everyone including animals couldnt hear it. The only person that could here the strange noise besides myself was a toddler I was babysitting.

I was terrified for weeks... I feared the world was ending and that we were going to be enslaved by aliens lol... One thing I noticed is that hearing the sound heightened my sense of awareness and I just had the sense that none of our reality is real. So I dont think you are crazy...

Also I gave up on trying to wake people up to anything that may harm humanity. Most people are behaving like they are under a spell that only death and destruction can break

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Radio's are supposed to be switched OFF when your finished with them

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I see the OP hasn't been on to address comments directed at them in 4ish days.
I'm guessing they are either giving up their joke, or the voices got to them.

Hopefully they got help though.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
I see the OP hasn't been on to address comments directed at them in 4ish days.
I'm guessing they are either giving up their joke, or the voices got to them.

Hopefully they got help though.

im still here Piggy, i just dont have anything left to tell. I have told my story and was hoping for more star trek like analysis of the situation. Its my opinion that messing with the voices the way I did cau sed the strange sounds. Little known fact as well, I had control of the ufo's and made the grays take drugs, their machines can beam anything from the universe appearently. pretty amazing stuff i know about them thanks to my resourceful reverse interrogation of them as they were trying to subdue me with fear. Hey USA, i want recognition for the dicovery of how to operate or dismantle psychic technology. Of course that day will never come.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
im still here Piggy, i just dont have anything left to tell. I have told my story and was hoping for more star trek like analysis of the situation. Its my opinion that messing with the voices the way I did cau sed the strange sounds. Little known fact as well, I had control of the ufo's and made the grays take drugs, their machines can beam anything from the universe appearently. pretty amazing stuff i know about them thanks to my resourceful reverse interrogation of them as they were trying to subdue me with fear. Hey USA, i want recognition for the dicovery of how to operate or dismantle psychic technology. Of course that day will never come.

First my name on this board is Pigraphia, you may shorten it to Pig, but you may not modify it that is a familiarity you are not allowed.
Names have meaning.

Second it's not a little known fact because you can't prove it.
So prove your claims.

I offered you ideas on how to prove them, you ask for star trek analysis so do you want make believe or actual scientific analysis.
Since you're unwilling to bring forth anything other than hearsay I'm guessing you want make believe analysis.

If you want scientific analysis, your word isn't good enough.
No ones word is good enough that's why we as a society have spent years refining the scientific method to remove the human element which is flawed.

Offer tangible or observable evidence of your claims or they go in the loony bin along with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Listen to this, it talks about all the different noises heard by people around the world and the tv sounds and highway sounds are like i experienced.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

That does not prove that you are the cause of them.
It proves people are hearing something that people are having trouble explaining.

Provide actual proof.

I have already given multiple suggestions but I will repeat a simple one.
Spell out ATS SOS ATS in moris(sp) code with the sounds you claim to be able to control.

If you can't do that than state something else.

"On such and such a date I will make X happen within the rand of Insert city here"

Until than you are just trolling, or you need serious help.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

you are asking for something impossible. First of all the evidence i have are two people who heard my brainwave that I made months ago whom i live and work with, they know my voices are real and that they can now be heard by others because of me. I can get them on here to type something up for you as a witness statement. One other person has experienced other phenomena while i was the go between for her communiction with the voices. The connection for me lies in the sounds of the strange world sounds and what the voices used to use on me. Im sorry pigraphia i have no better evidence for your skeptical brain. Please stop threatening me with being crazy ive seen and heard that enough, if i have to be the only one who knows im not crazy then so be it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Okay get them on, have them make their own accounts and post up.

If they heard you before I'm sure it's possible to construct some blind or double blind test in order to prove such claims.
I or some test administrator uses a random generator to construct 5 sentences that make no sense and just in case only things that make sense or have meaning 5 sentences that make sense.
You transmit or whatever you claim to do to the receivers and they relate what they hear and or pick up.
Add in colors and shapes as well to cover all the bases.

I'm not threatening you with being crazy, I was just pointing out possible alternatives since you keep returning with "evidence" that can't be proven.
There is a reason why witness testimony alone can not convict someone because humans mess up all the time, they lie, have imperfect memories etc....
I'm simply suggesting possible ways in which to prove yourself, because testimony alone is not enough for science.
You say I am skeptical, yes I am.
I believe in the supernatural because I believe there are things that we don't know.
That doesn't change the fact that I am training/studying to be a Physicist and Engineer.
By it's very nature the scientific method and those who use it must me skeptical, skepticism gives credence to claims once they have been confirmed.

So bring your witnesses forward and let them be cross examined.
Also work with me or some other board member to construct a scientific method to prove your claims.
If you are are unwilling to provide anything other than testimony you are trolling, or worse need help.

I also don't understand the last part of your message after the "coma" I don't believe you until proof is provided.
I am however willing to take testimony from other persons.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
One night I was writing electronic music on my PC with headphones, after some time I sat back to listen to it from beginning to end and relaxed. After it finished I could hear female voices coming from the headphones... They were faint and a little echoey/reverby. I thought it was odd and that maybe the headphones were picking up signals somehow. Then I got up and left the room briefly, when I came back I put the headphones back on to see if I could still hear the voices, they were still there. However......after some time I reached down to turn the pc off and go to bed and it was then that I noticed that sometime between hearing the music I was making and getting up the headphones had gotten pulled out of the pc's jack-socket (probably my foot or chair snaged them when I got up in between). At that point in my life that was one of the most puzzling things that I had ever experienced aside from OBEs. And yes... I did place the head phones back on my head to listen to the voices again whilst they were unplugged... they were still there.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
first of all I need to make an argument about the scientific method pigriphia, you think the human element cant be involved, then how can you come up with anything valid. the human experience is what started science, and now science is throwing that away? I cannot agree with the scientific process if that is the case, im sorry but your left either not caring or whatver about my belief.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I think it's interesting that I asked for 2 things, testimony and evidence.
You completely ignore the testimony portion and try to claim the Scientific Method isn't good enough for you.
It was good enough for Newton, Galileo, Watson and Crick(near the anniversary of when they found the structure of DNA), and countless others but it's too dehumanizing for you...

The Scientific Method isn't there to remove the human element but the mistakes humans can make.
The method is there to insure accuracy and repeatability every time it's preformed no matter where it's preformed.
Humans make mistakes we aren't perfect, the Scientific Method is there to catch and account for those mistakes.
That way when something new/wonderful/awesome is discovered we know it's not a fluke or due to human mistake.

Humans are still required in the Scientific Method, the method is just a guideline for honesty and accuracy.
Humans are needed to make the intuitive leaps, to ask the great questions to reach for the impossible.

What you are saying is, you don't want accuracy or honesty.
Don't hide from the scientific method and say it's because you don't want to dehumanize your claims.
You are hiding from the Scientific Method because you are afraid of honesty.
You are afraid of being found out as a liar or crazy.

So again I say back your claims up using honest, reliable, repeatable, accurate means IE the Scientific Method or go down in the history of this thread as a Liar or Crazy.

You can still have your friends give your testimony that will at least raise your claims to 48-49.9% if they stand up to questioning.
You won't do that though because you are just trolling or need help.
Oh well too bad.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I take back the troll comments.
Your delusions are consistent from the other thread you authored so unless you are a very committed troll which I doubt you need help.

For any readers still paying attention here is another thread where he gives no proof only his own testimony.
I have been contacted by the future
He even got dinged for being off topic on his own thread...

I'm still willing to hear testimony from witnesses and more than willing to construct a test for you.
Surely since your claims have a global affect and could benefit all man kind if they are true you would do anything to prove them.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Pigraphia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Look pigraphia, im not a troll or a liar, I had a series of interactions and experiences which go outside the measurable ability of our perception of reality. But my goal is to enlighten people about what is happening, the sounds are coming from something right? They sound like highways, airplanes, trumpets and voices. Im simply saying its possible the same system that gave me voices, caused the strange sounds. Lets face it, people heard sound effects, and in my experience with voices so did I. A lot of them I heard sounded like the strange sounds.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That's fine if you heard stuff too.
I am simply asking for you to confirm what you say.
You have made several claims of being able to control/manipulate things as well as communicate.
If your goal is to enlighten you would be doing everything possible to prove your claims.
Galileo was willing to be locked up because he knew the truth.
The least you could do is provide the witness testimony you said you could.
Once that is posted up from different users we can analyses what they say and move on from there.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

OP, this you will find correlates with what you testify www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Sorry but i believe schizophrenia can be explained by what people are hearing. Usually its 2 men or 2 men and a woman. The greys ships use a time shift field which is why people who encounter these ships up close experience time loss. This field keeps them from aging at the same rate as us so it makes it possible to communicate over long periods of time. If Voice of God technology developed by humans works on the same principles as the greys technology which is where we got it from. That necessitates the fact they are in the sky or space. The woman heard by many schizos can be explained like this: its an energy being, they are female and make realities shift for victims of this crime. They are impressible beings and often dont realise they are harming someone. I woke my voices up to human conciousness which caused errors to occur and anomalies around me. Ive walked through pain fields, gravity fields, dimensional shifts as well as other fields that made me feel..funny. By your skepticism im getting tired of regurgitating my story. Im just going to say sorry that I cant get the three witnesses to my reality on here to chat, they are not interested in doing so. But id love it if you would reach outside the box and show some faith in my truth. Hearing voices indicates an iintrusion by greys, energy beings and perhaps Artificial intelligences with an agenda unkown.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join