It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i may know where the strange sounds are from

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Hi Truthermantwo. I don't know what to think of what you are telling us to be truthful. I think there is plenty of space in the world for aliens / ghosts / devils etc etc etc, but you can't just immediately jump to these things as answers. A logical approach will lead you to the logical conclusion. It does seem a bit as if you are skipping the logic bit and just jumping straight to the ufo / devils / aliens / god answers.

I want to illustrate my point and hopefully it will give you something to investigate.

This short youtube vid is about a Japanese artist called Yayoi Kusama. She has been plagued her whole life by visual halucinations leaving her somewhat drained. She started to create art peices to help her deal with what she was born with. I'm not saying this is whats happening to you, but its an avenue that is worthy of investigation. Maybe you should get into sound and try to recreate what you hear etc. I for one would love to hear a close approximation of what you are experiencing.

Anyways, take it or leave it here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
reply to post by Hellas

Wow. Not sure if that shows how easy it is to fake, or how screwed we are if it's a natural noise. Whatever gizmo that lady has, sounds pretty damned close to whats going on.

It's called a water phone. Check it out on YouTube. This is how those sounds are made. The video I posted one the first page demonstrates that pretty good.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i have moree solid evidence voices are real and coming from a machine somewhere. About a month ago i decided to try to send a brainwave through the system, two people heard it in the house where i live, one thought it sounded synthesized. reeeeeewww.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by mattdel
reply to post by Hellas

Wow. Not sure if that shows how easy it is to fake, or how screwed we are if it's a natural noise. Whatever gizmo that lady has, sounds pretty damned close to whats going on.

It's called a water phone. Check it out on YouTube. This is how those sounds are made. The video I posted one the first page demonstrates that pretty good.

if it was a waterphone then why so many police reports and news reports? Why were people hearing different things in differnt places?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

if it was a waterphone then why so many police reports and news reports? Why were people hearing different things in differnt places?

My opinion is that most of them are fakes. And the others are planes passing by etc. If they were real we would have seen at least ONE video with ALL the people in the streets hearing that and freaking out. Not only the guy recording it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I have gone into the ATS archives...and found a thread from a few years ago regarding mind control. This may possibly be what is happening to you and many others.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Vasa Croe

i have 3 pieces of solid evidence.

1. cigarrette tubes thaat displaced and crushed themselves.

2. an image ofparticles with faces left with a roomate in a hiden place

3. a kleenex with my name on it

Pictures please.
Evidence requires actually showing the evidence.
While the first and third can not really be verified I am interested in the 2nd.
What particles, what were they on paper, canvas an object?

I really would like to see pictures of all of your evidence.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

heres a video of a report of people hearing voices in minnesota.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

heres a video of a report of people hearing voices in minnesota.

About 30 seconds of some report, no recorded voices, then segues into some really old film footage....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

strange sound over los angeles
www.youtube.com...
sorry embedding isnt working for me.
edit on 17-2-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

Embedding isn't working because you aren't doing it right.
Visit the Freshman Forum and check out the threads on how to post stuff on ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/ryan4010/photo-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

heres the link to the mysterious image of partiicles looking at eachother, both i and the person who found this cannot figure out who made it and hid it in her room.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That's just to much..

I think this Thread took long enough.. Time for it to being send to the HOAX bin.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

im not hoaxing anyone. people are waking up to a new reality and im at the center of it all because of my experience.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

heres the link to the mysterious image of partiicles looking at eachother, both i and the person who found this cannot figure out who made it and hid it in her room.

First learn how to post links.
Second learn how to actually put images in an ATS thread.

Third, hoax bin.
The pictures or "particles" are a kids art project, I'm thinking 4-6 year old range.
Water colors maybe...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

im not hoaxing anyone. people are waking up to a new reality and im at the center of it all because of my experience.

Please tell us....who made you center of the universe. It's a bit far fetched to think everything revolves around you. It sounds as if you are on that slippery slope of delusions of grandeur. jmoho....of course. For all I know you are the center of this doughnut I call home.

Des

edit on 19-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

you are indeed the center of your reality, and we are indeed waking up to it.

For sake of argument and giving you one last chance to share this experience. Let's just say this is a very large center (kinda like a 7-11), many people are part of this center and its not meant to troll for a reaction.

Simply give as us much of this experience as you can in a coherant and polite way, treat this like a science project and put some effort into stating your case. Then we use logic and filter out the BS, this is how evolution is supposed to work, and I fully agree with you we are all rapidly waking up, so please let's get on with it already.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
where do you all think our human endeaver for voice to skull, project bluebeam and psychotronics come from. voices. people who hear voices know they are real, this is why we mostly talk about it being real. This
all comes from aliens. which is where the strange noises are coming from. My experience was very traumatic. The devil used me to hurt God and trap Jesus in a machine which is now gone somewhere. Im not saying Jesus is gone, if he is omnicient hes still there. But let me try to explain this technology to you.

from what I gathered from deducing how they were able to see and sense me, i would describe as psychotronic.
they were able to see through my eyes and at the same time see around me to predict what would happen next
they would sync up to my brain somehow with certain types of psychic waves, not sure if these are scalar waves or whatever. I started to figureout that this technology could be manipulated by imagination and imgery aimed at pieces of this technology, why this is i dont know. But I got the sound from around me to in the sky to totally gone. But im guessing that doing so caused anomalies to occur. those anomalies are linear sound waves and vibrations in time and dimension. This is why I believe the strange sounds are my fault.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

You are just in the center of your arse, that's all you're in the center of. Now quit trolling.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

reply to post by Hellas

You are just in the center of your arse, that's all you're in the center of. Now quit trolling.

Stop insulting me, if you cant see the truth dont try, you never will.!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Stop insulting me, if you cant see the truth dont try, you never will.!!!!!

People have tried to see the "truth" but you have provided no evidence only conjecture and hearsay.
People want proof not anecdotal, if you have done so much to fight of this attack surly you could tap back into the psychic waves and place a simple morse code over a large area something simple maybe SOS ATS SOS!

Or find some other way to prove your claims other just just saying "I'm right believe me stop picking on me"

At ATS we deny ignorance and right now you are denying the fact you might need help.
You say you're right, but only you do.
Several people have provided links and exerts of text showing you might have a problem.

So prove them wrong!
Until than you are just trolling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join