It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i may know where the strange sounds are from

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I know you dont want to hear this, but these could very well be a sign of schizophrenia.
One of the main problems with this disorder is that often you wont even know yourself if it is a delusion or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

im sorry i posted in the wrong place, i was reffering to the strange sounds and i am not insane, a troll, or in need of mental health.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's depressing to see people explicitly acknowledge someone may need help and then proceed to ridicule that individual for failing to see the need.

Today must be a day filled with folks needing to feel better about themselves.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Vasa Croe

i have 3 pieces of solid evidence.

1. cigarrette tubes thaat displaced and crushed themselves.

2. an image ofparticles with faces left with a roomate in a hiden place

3. a kleenex with my name on it

Um....so you have a video of these "cigarette tubes" being moved and crushed? Guessing the image you state was one you took with a camera, so was it a polaroid and you couldn't make copies, or if it was digital and you were worried about it why didnt you just make dozens of copies, and why are you making your roommate hide it? Doesn't that put your roommate in danger? And as far as the kleenex with your name on it, I am not really sure I have anything to say.....would hardly call this "solid" evidence.

Pics or it didn't happen.....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

OK, it's Friday night (here at least), we had our little joke. OP how can we help you with what you claim to be hearing? It does all sound quite fantastical. I quote:

it sounds like a metallic resonant psychic wave system.

i started getting mean and attcking them, psychicly, telepathicly.

GOD spoke to me from it, so did the Christ.

Psychotronic electronics is how i describe what people are hearing.

Ive been on a mission to prove that voices arent some psychotic breakdown, but rather some form of mallicious alien race doing something with the psyche of the human race.

Umm, really?
Apart from your opinion, what else do you bring to the table in the form of evidence, proof or reasonable cause? And can you describe in detail for laymen, your previous statements? Metallic resonant psychic wave system?

edit on 17/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

****REMINDER****

Even though this is the Gray Area, We STILL expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The OP may have hearing problems.

The other night i was looking closely at a beam of sun light coming through my window. It was a strong beam of light and on the light beam i observed tiny particles of only a millimeter or a few mm's. Obviously they were dust particles, well I am assuming they were dust, but to light up that way really shocked me.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

i reallycant go into it more without sounding crazy to so many here. basicly years ago i tried to psychicly contact the grays, you know the aliens. What i got was voices. so i put something out, and got something back. Ifinally reasoned with them and we started learning from each other, but many bad things happened. Both to me and them, and yes even though i hate hearing them repeat themselves i care about there being.

from what i gather. the machine operates on many principles. remote viewing by using a time field which allows conciousness to see what energy beings see and hear from the psychic dimensions. for intance when you picture something in your mind, it doesnt just get stored in memory, but travels to another reality in which other beings travel using safe methods. The reason they give people voices is not to make them crazy, but becuse from that form of time - state conciousness they dont use reason, just auto trigger someone hearing voices for a many plethora of possible reasons. this is some of what i learned from contact with these beings..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
It's depressing to see people explicitly acknowledge someone may need help and then proceed to ridicule that individual for failing to see the need.

Today must be a day filled with folks needing to feel better about themselves.

I hope you are not referring to replies like mine, which was written so that he/she can get help.
I know of people in real life that suffers from this horrible disorder, and trust me some people actually need medication or therapy.

Being unable to separate delusions from reality is a part of this disorder and that is a FACT.
edit on 17-2-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

i dont expect you all to believe this but for two years ive heard voices. they were NOT in my head. it sounds like a metallic resonant psychic wave system. Well i wanted them to go the bleep away so badly i started getting mean and attcking them, psychicly, telepathicly. Long story short, voices are aliens of some kind with a machine built to create dellusions and insanity. My proof is the strange sounds. those sounds are from that machine. GOD spoke to me from it, so did the Christ. IIm hoping my voices didnt hex the end times plan, but I think it may have. Psychotronic electronics is how i describe what people are hearing. Ive been on a mission to prove that voices arent some psychotic breakdown, but rather some form of mallicious alien race doing something with the psyche of the human race. My voices woulld always tell me i was creating paradoxs. Like i said ispoke to aliens, enrgy beings(they are good), the devil, God and Jesus. And no i dont expect you to believe me and call me a lunatic. But then people hearing strange sounds mut be crazy as well. all I want is to be believed. Ive held my sanity through all of this painful interaction which rapes the mind of individual thought and forces it to repeat what is heard. If you put the pieces together you get a big picture, i have that big picture and know exactlywhatis going on with reality. But getting you all to beieve me is going to be the tricky part. SO please, tell me i need psychiatric cre you condescending ignorants, and miss out on the most amazing foorm of contact ever in history, ME.

Take a look not at WHAT you wrote; but HOW you wrote it. No paragraphs. Problematic capitalization and use of peiods, commas, apostrohes, etc...

Now I won't be a grammar Nazi, but ALL the crazy people I've known write pretty much the same way. Maybe it's their racing thoughts. Maybe it's mis-firing neurons. I don't know but that is always a big red flag in the insanity department for me.

That seems like just a long way for me to say, "Get some help."

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

its my computer it's not good to me. heres a video and if you listen closely you can hear what sounds like voices with the high pitch sound. Im not lying, in another video you can hear a scream of them calling out my name to stop destroying there ships.

strange sound over los angeles
www.youtube.com...

sorry embedding isnt working for me.
edit on 17-2-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

DO NOT REMOVE STAFF ACTIONS!
edit on February 17th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Since everyone else is focusing on the mental health issues of this thread, I'll stay away from it.

Have you considered you may have Tinnitus?
It's would be very easy to misunderstand the sounds from Tinnitus to be actual voices.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tinnitus ( /tɪˈnaɪtəs/ or /ˈtɪnɪtəs/; from the Latin word tinnītus meaning "ringing") is the perception of sound within the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound.

Tinnitus is not a disease, but a symptom that can result from a wide range of underlying causes: abnormally loud sounds in the ear canal for even the briefest period (but usually with some duration), ear infections, foreign objects in the ear, nasal allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain, or wax build-up

Tinnitus can also be caused by natural hearing impairment (as is often seen in aging), as a side effect of some medications, and as a side effect of genetic (congenital) hearing loss. However, the most common cause is noise-induced hearing loss.

edit on 17-2-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Uh...yeah...tinnitus....how about more like Paranoid Schizophrenia

Delusions. In paranoid schizophrenia, a common delusion is that you're being singled out for harm. For instance, you may believe that the government is monitoring every move you make or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch. You may also have delusions of grandeur — the belief that you can fly, that you're famous or that you have a relationship with a famous person, for example. You hold on to these false beliefs despite evidence to the contrary. Delusions can result in aggression or violence if you believe you must act in self-defense against those who want to harm you.

Auditory hallucinations. An auditory hallucination is the perception of sound — usually voices — that no one else hears. The sounds may be a single voice or many voices. These voices may talk either to you or to each other. The voices are usually unpleasant. They may make ongoing criticisms of what you're thinking or doing, or make cruel comments about your real or imagined faults. Voices may also command you to do things that can be harmful to yourself or to others. When you have paranoid schizophrenia, these voices seem real. You may talk to or shout at the voices.

******When to see a doctor******
If you have any paranoid schizophrenia symptoms, seek medical help as soon as possible. Paranoid schizophrenia doesn't get better on its own and may worsen without treatment. However, if you're like most people with paranoid schizophrenia, you may not recognize that you need help or that you even have symptoms. This is because your delusions or hallucinations seem very real to you. Family and friends or people at work or school may be the ones who initially suggest you seek help.

edit on 2-17-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My son hears and sees things too.
He is professionally labeled a paranoid, delusional schizophrenic
You and he could be buddies.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
my question to everyone telling me to find help is this

why not believe me, im telling the truth.

why so afraid to see the facts that relate all voice hearers.

my voices call out my name. They are a separate conciousness than my own. And again ill tell you that they no longer are sounding as though they are around my head, they sound like nothing to distant cries on the horizon. How does one explain that. im not afraid of ridicule, ive got two important people who know my voices are real. if i can just prove the science behind how they do it i can prove my case.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

my voices call out my name. They are a separate conciousness than my own. And again ill tell you that they no longer are sounding as though they are around my head, they sound like nothing to distant cries on the horizon. How does one explain that. im not afraid of ridicule, ive got two important people who know my voices are real. if i can just prove the science behind how they do it i can prove my case.

My son will and has given me the exact same argument. Go figure....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

With every other poster here proclaiming the op as "crazy", I see no need for me to add anything about mental health. I am not a psychiatrist or a doctor, and to make a judgement of mental instability isn't right for me to decide. I would rather bring information into the thread that the OP can look at, and decide whether it effects them or not. Even if the OP is in fact in need of mental help, repeatedly pointing it out doesn't help.

Don't forget that the OP is a human being that has feelings, just as everyone else does, and it takes courage to start a thread like this, regardless of mental well-being. I would rather attempt to be helpful, than to make fun of the thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Because of your replies on other threads, like this one you posted:

*******i used to deliver pizza in a heavily masonic town. Once i started talking about the masons, i started getting harrassed and followed around.********

You have the traits of paranoid schizophrenia. My open, yet logical mind, won't let me go to where you are trying to lead me.

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am not here to to insult or tell the OP he needs help..I am here to try to lay out the fact as I see them and read them.

With that said, I have NOT heard one of these sounds yet. I live in America, Minnesota by Minneapolis and St. Paul and so far I have heard nothing, zip, sitch. Now that doesn't mean the vast majority of people haven't. I am just saying I haven't so I can't say what they sound like or anything. But I found a website (not sure how credible) that may have some answers.

They refer to them as "Skyquakes".

Earthquake Booms, 'Seneca Guns', and Other Sounds - Earthquake "booms" have been reported for a long time, and in the US they tend to occur more in the Northeastern US and along the East Coast. There have been many reports of "booms" that cannot be explained by man-made sources. No one knows for sure, but scientists speculate that these "booms" are probably small shallow earthquakes that are too small to be recorded, but large enough to be felt by people nearby. In New Madrid, Missouri, there are accounts of "artillery-like" sounds that were said to have occurred before or during the New Madrid earthquakes of 1811-1812. [Mystery booms coming from deep in the plate boundary were reported in Indonesia for many months before the December 2004 quake and tsunami.]

Meteors exploding in the atmosphere are a possible cause of other unexplained booms, which are sometimes described as skyquakes.

There does not appear to be any agreement on what causes the booms of the 'Seneca guns'. They have been occurring in several places around the eastern U.S. and in India for at least a century or two.

Okay they are stating that it has been happening mostly in the U.S and India. I don't know if these are indeed facts but hopefully it can shred a little light on the subject that has been hitting ATS hard. Hope it helps!

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join