It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i may know where the strange sounds are from

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i dont expect you all to believe this but for two years ive heard voices. they were NOT in my head. it sounds like a metallic resonant psychic wave system. Well i wanted them to go the bleep away so badly i started getting mean and attcking them, psychicly, telepathicly. Long story short, voices are aliens of some kind with a machine built to create dellusions and insanity. My proof is the strange sounds. those sounds are from that machine. GOD spoke to me from it, so did the Christ. IIm hoping my voices didnt hex the end times plan, but I think it may have. Psychotronic electronics is how i describe what people are hearing. Ive been on a mission to prove that voices arent some psychotic breakdown, but rather some form of mallicious alien race doing something with the psyche of the human race. My voices woulld always tell me i was creating paradoxs. Like i said ispoke to aliens, enrgy beings(they are good), the devil, God and Jesus. And no i dont expect you to believe me and call me a lunatic. But then people hearing strange sounds mut be crazy as well. all I want is to be believed. Ive held my sanity through all of this painful interaction which rapes the mind of individual thought and forces it to repeat what is heard. If you put the pieces together you get a big picture, i have that big picture and know exactlywhatis going on with reality. But getting you all to beieve me is going to be the tricky part. SO please, tell me i need psychiatric cre you condescending ignorants, and miss out on the most amazing foorm of contact ever in history, ME.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
i dont expect you all to believe this but for two years ive heard voices. they were NOT in my head. it sounds like a metallic resonant psychic wave system. Well i wanted them to go the bleep away so badly i started getting mean and attcking them, psychicly, telepathicly. Long story short, voices are aliens of some kind with a machine built to create dellusions and insanity. My proof is the strange sounds. those sounds are from that machine. GOD spoke to me from it, so did the Christ. IIm hoping my voices didnt hex the end times plan, but I think it may have. Psychotronic electronics is how i describe what people are hearing. Ive been on a mission to prove that voices arent some psychotic breakdown, but rather some form of mallicious alien race doing something with the psyche of the human race. My voices woulld always tell me i was creating paradoxs. Like i said ispoke to aliens, enrgy beings(they are good), the devil, God and Jesus. And no i dont expect you to believe me and call me a lunatic. But then people hearing strange sounds mut be crazy as well. all I want is to be believed. Ive held my sanity through all of this painful interaction which rapes the mind of individual thought and forces it to repeat what is heard. If you put the pieces together you get a big picture, i have that big picture and know exactlywhatis going on with reality. But getting you all to beieve me is going to be the tricky part. SO please, tell me i need psychiatric cre you condescending ignorants, and miss out on the most amazing foorm of contact ever in history, ME.

Whoa...so you are the self proclaimed most amazing form of contact EVER IN HISTORY? And you don't expect anyone to call you a lunatic or tell you to get some help? Well let me be the first to tell you....GET SOME HELP and how can you be the most amazing form of contact ever in history when I already hold that title?

edit on 2/17/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You said people would call you a lunatic? Now I will not do that since you stated that point.....

Voices huh?? You heard voices and said you spoke to beings (ALL GOOD) and you mention satan in there?? Can you please elaborate??

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I second...get some help....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

At least you're not crazy.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My take has always been the opinion of the general consensus is usually the wrong one. As far as the sounds being heard all over the world, there is no way to prove exactly what they are at this moment but I am much more inclined to believe its an earthly phenomena having to do with the changes the Earth is currently in and possibly linked to the animal deaths and the insane temperatures world wide. Mind you no one out there is going insane and murdering more then the usual. I would think if it were mind control technology from aliens to make people crazy murderous people, we would be watching a live version of The Crazies.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
it might surprise you to know OP, i was insane long before these sounds appeared.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And there was me expecting a joke about Uranus! Talk about a disappointment...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's the Mothership

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

You said people would call you a lunatic? Now I will not do that since you stated that point.....

Voices huh?? You heard voices and said you spoke to beings (ALL GOOD) and you mention satan in there?? Can you please elaborate??

i fought mental armageddon using psychic powers and my complete connection to the universe. I really could care less what a bunch of pseudo intellectuals think on a boring conspiracy website. But how come my voices were sounding exactly like the strange sounds coming fromthe atmosphere, and now their just background noise, i barely hear them. Hearing voices is not a bleeping mental disorder, its a bleeping psychic pheenomena that we need to investigate.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

i fought mental armageddon using psychic powers and my complete connection to the universe. I really could care less what a bunch of pseudo intellectuals think on a boring conspiracy website. But how come my voices were sounding exactly like the strange sounds coming fromthe atmosphere, and now their just background noise, i barely hear them. Hearing voices is not a bleeping mental disorder, its a bleeping psychic pheenomena that we need to investigate.

Thanks for the insults. You need to get a MRI to check for a tumor. Sounds are often associated with brain lesions and tumors. You have something wrong with you. Don't you want to find out if your health is at risk?]

Des
edit on 17-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

link   

If it is such a boring conspiracy site theeen why are you here? Just saying...Thanks for the intellectual bit though!

link   
Do the voices still persist??? because you talk a lot in your post in Past tense, "The voices Would ..." Im not going to say your a lunitic, or crazy because i think no matter how crazy somethings sounds lol, people on here believe in ET's, Remote viewing, Chemtrails, etc..... and I dont call them crazy or myself for some of those topics

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I would say investigate the noises (or voices) then, but do it with a therapist, please!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

While just hearing voices may not be anything (it actually is a very big marker for imbalance) you couple that with statements that you have used psychic powers to fight off mental armageddon? Your posts have all the signs of a very disturbed individual. Most with deep issues and imbalances have most of the characteristics you show....especially a feeling of superiority to those they are surrounded by. If you care less about what we think then why are you here? You are either trolling for fun or seriously off in the head. If off in the head or off the meds, I would suggest getting a second or third opinion from the medical community.

So.....with your psychic abilities have you been able to do anything that you can substantiate with evidence or can you only claim abilities that are used against unknown/unseen forces that it would seem are ONLY attacking you? I don't recall reading any other sounds threads where people are claiming they are being psychically attacked.

And on another note......

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The one and only reminder for this thread

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

i have 3 pieces of solid evidence.

1. cigarrette tubes thaat displaced and crushed themselves.

2. an image ofparticles with faces left with a roomate in a hiden place

3. a kleenex with my name on it

<<   2  3  4 >>

join