It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: FBI handled Moroccan man arrested trying to blow up US Capitol building

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

That has always bugged me also. Why not the Capital? Maybe one of the ATS Sheep that know all and believe the original lie can start a thread and explain. From what I have seen on MSM terrorizers bomb buildings with important authority figures inside. The US is the one that likes to kerplode schools and playgrounds. Should have been the first clue the US was involved. . . .The second clue would be the US ignoring documentation it was going to happen.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I should go find some mentally unstable individual.

Get to know him. Befriend him.

Convince him that somebody should die or something should be blown up.

Plan it with him.

Teach him how to make what he needs.

Maybe even sell him what he needs.

Then get him in trouble.

I'm just trying to help Uncle Sam round these nuts up after all.

Now now, much like stealing, the government hates competition

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

exactly! doesn't really make sense to me either... i mean if you hate america, you would direct those attacks at the people who control america... but then again, who knows what goes on in the mind of a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
By their fruits we know them... This is so easy to analyze.

What "fruit" has gov produced for us? Good fruit? TSA? Unemployment. Housing crisis? Bailouts?

I don't see how this is not entrapment.

And if it could happen to one, all are at risk.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If the person had no desire to commit a crime, the evidence will be flushed. Entrapment.

Yeah right, they don't operate under the law. He'll end up "confessing" and all we'll see on tv is fear-mongering and reminders of 9/11 to keep us afraid of the terrorists. Bonus points to them if they have the balls to somehow bring Iran into it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sounds to me like El Khalifi and friends may have been just a bunch of small time hoods looking for the bigtime.

The FBI and friends probably got wind of them and determined that maybe a training session is in order.
Even more perfect would be if they were mentally unstable or drug users.

Or, on the deeper conspiracy side, maybe they are actually undercover agents themselves.

We haven't been hearing too much plot breaking news lately.

( from a Yahoo article that has been taken down)

Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center imam Johari Abdul-Malik, who along with other Muslim leaders meets regularly with the FBI, said he was contacted by an agency official after El Khalifi's arrest and told the suspect was not someone he needed to worry about.
I wonder what those "regular" meetings are all about

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

With all due respect the system is not going to work for this man. They will shove the tyranny down our throats and manufacture crime until they complete their agenda... god knows what they are planning.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
they were probably handling him before the event... why would they not handle him after the arrest?

you gotta give the FBI credit for keeping themselves busy.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Iran up to there old tricks again.

If you still think iran was behind it then all hope is lost. Just saying it how it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't get why someone would be stupid enough to buy eqipment from someone he doesn't really know well. If he was truly a terrorist, he would have had connections, and the FBI guy wouldn't have been one of them.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It certainly seems as if most of the "home-grown" terrorists, are grown in the gardens of the FBI. This is no accident. More and more, people realize what a farce the "terrorist threat" really is. In an attempt to convince people that there really is a need for a "war on terror", the FBI goes out and recruits truly mentally ill individuals, and convinces them to strap a bomb on them, and head for the nearest government building.
Virtually every one of these "terrorist threats" have resulted in stronger measures, and a tightening strangle-hold on freedom and constitutional rights in the US. When will Americans get sick enough to realize that this onslaught of red flag operations, is destroying America as we knew it and loved it?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You know, I'm sick and tired of the government shoving this terrorist crap down my throat and literally trying to force me to be scared of some terrorist group half way around the world that live in the damn desert. Frankly, I don't believe the 9/11 official story and don't care if I'm labeled anti patriotic or what because I'm blessed with something we all have which is common sense, and it tells me that the laws of physics was either broken that day or there is some sort of a cover-up.

Drew I commend you so much for bringing up a fact that apparently alot of people refuse to accept. You are more likely to get struck by lightning than die in a terrorist attack yet the way the media and news spin this whole terrorist subject you would think the odds would be much greater.

In my humble conclusion I do not fear al-qaeda,Iran, nor any other supposedly terrorist organization so the media and government can stop with the fear-mongering and reports about the FBI basically setting up people to further the fear. I'm more interested in the government actually stopping threats here like pedophilia, murderers, child kidnappings, etc. that seem to take a back seat to fighting "terrorist" that I never see.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join