It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: FBI handled Moroccan man arrested trying to blow up US Capitol building

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Lets see, according to Judge Andrew Napolitano, 17 of the last 20 heavily reported by the MSM terrorist incidents in the United States since 9/11 were all FBI stings where the FBI found disgruntled men and poked and prodded them into conducting a terrorist attack they wouldn't have done without FBI involvement. I guess this makes it 18 of 21 now. The supposed "war on terror" is manufactured by the US government according to the facts. And they're using this fake war to take away our freedom and dismantle the bill of rights.

Authorities have arrested a man on his way to the U.S. Capitol for what he thought would be a suicide attack on one of the nation's most symbolic landmarks, Fox News has learned exclusively. The man, in his 30s and of Moroccan descent, was nabbed following a lengthy investigation by the FBI, initiated after he expressed interest in conducting an attack. It's unclear how the FBI learned of his aspirations. The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him in his plot were associates of Al Qaeda.

source
edit on 17-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: my spelling sucks

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I should go find some mentally unstable individual.

Get to know him. Befriend him.

Convince him that somebody should die or something should be blown up.

Plan it with him.

Teach him how to make what he needs.

Maybe even sell him what he needs.

Then get him in trouble.

I'm just trying to help Uncle Sam round these nuts up after all.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Iran up to there old tricks again.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Now if they didn't do anything and let the guy walk to the capital and he happened to blow things up, you would all be on here crying how the FBI doesn't care and doesn't do its job and that the attack was let to happen so the FBI can target Morraccans now.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Iran up to there old tricks again.

They'll probably blame it on Iran or Hezbollah just like they did with the last foiled FBI manufactured plot with the car salesman in Texas. They blamed Iran for recent bombings around the world and provided NO EVIDENCE at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If the person had no desire to commit a crime, the evidence will be flushed. Entrapment.

If they were simply monitoring him and stepped in before he was able to fulfill the crime that he willingly wanted to do by his own seeking, then ya...job well done.

Of course...all this will come to light when he gets a trial...if he gets a trial...hmm..he isn't going to get a trial, is he...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Now if they didn't do anything and let the guy walk to the capital and he happened to blow things up, you would all be on here crying how the FBI doesn't care and doesn't do its job and that the attack was let to happen so the FBI can target Morraccans now.

IF IF IF IF IF. I don't deal with strawmen. He couldn't have blown ANYTHING UP because his bomb was fake and made by the FBI.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i often wondered if it were solely mythical terrorists alone that did 9/11 why didn't they fly into the capitol building. i would think any organization bent of making America pay for something would target the white house first and foremost and not the WTC and pentagon alone. certainly their first plane should have been going in that direction...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
is this new? one of the judges last reports?

anyhow vary sad but not all that surprising
damn feds.

ps. reminds me very much so of 1984 and how the opposition and 'terrorists' in that book were faked and puppets of the gov for false oppositon and a fake enemy
edit on 17-2-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If the person had no desire to commit a crime, the evidence will be flushed. Entrapment.

If they were simply monitoring him and stepped in before he was able to fulfill the crime that he willingly wanted to do by his own seeking, then ya...job well done.

Of course...all this will come to light when he gets a trial...if he gets a trial...hmm..he isn't going to get a trial, is he...

doubtful i mean NDAA says ship to gitmo without evidence or trial.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
is this new? one of the judges last reports?

anyhow vary sad but not all that surprising
damn feds.

ps. reminds me very much so of 1984 and how the opposition and 'terrorists' in that book were faked and puppets of the gov for false oppositon and a fake enemy
edit on 17-2-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

yes, this case broke today. The video of the judge was from back in October when the FBI had manufactured another fake terror plot. Research that one; it was laughable. The FBI got some drunk car salesmen to say he was going to kill the Saudi ambassador to the US, and then blamed it on Iran.

The war on terror IS A JOKE. You're more likely to be struck by lightning multiple times in your life than be involved in a terrorist attack.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Let me see if I understand you people. You all think the only bad guys in the world are the FBI and the US military? There are never any terrorists? Do you think the US military/FBI was responsible for all the attacks across the world too? Iran has been and is the innocent, peaceful country that the US is trying to destroy? Really? Are you all so wrapped up in your conspiracies that you can't see anything else? That's a rhetorical question of course. Iran is our enemy, and an enemy of all other civilized societies. We will not allow them to destroy Israel, get over it, not happening.
Oh nevermind, I know none of you will listen, I have just wasted my time haven't I?

PS yea!!,
the underwear bomber got life w/o parole.

edit on 17-2-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: Add

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Let me see if I understand you people. You all think the only bad guys in the world are the FBI and the US military? There are never any terrorists? Do you think the US military/FBI was responsible for all the attacks across the world too? Iran has been and is the innocent, peaceful country that the US is trying to destroy? Really? Are you all so wrapped up in your conspiracies that you can't see anything else? That's a rhetorical question of course. Iran is our enemy, and an enemy of all other civilized societies. We will not allow them to destroy Israel, get over it, not happening.
Oh nevermind, I know none of you will listen, I have just wasted my time haven't I?

PS yea!!,
the underwear bomber got life w/o parole.

edit on 17-2-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: Add

could be you're all wrapped up in your trust to not see anything else. not all of anything is anything is my motto, be that as it may, no i don't trust all our govt officials any farther than i could throw them. that's not to say they are all that way.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I just watched this news on CNN live, seems he is a extremist linked terrorist, yes he may have been acting alone, But, we now know they are willing able ready and capable to suicide bomb us Americans, I know this, we Americans will react its a guarantee. The government would have to do the same thing they did when Japan bombed pearl harber, here in the mainland the Japanese people were put into camps, "for their own protection. So everyone have their Arms all cleaned and ready? I do. God bless the USA.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Let me see if I understand you people. You all think the only bad guys in the world are the FBI and the US military?

OF COURSE NOT! That is another straw man argument. Human beings all over planet Earth have terrorized one another since our existence.

But it is a FACT that the US government is in the business of manufactured terrorism. There's just way too many facts that support the accusation.

Only 14 % of terror plots in the United States since 9/11 were genuine and not manufactured by the FBI.

False flag terror is one of the oldest tools in the book for government and power elites to get it's way. There's a long documented history of false flag operations that have been conducted by the US government.

If US citizens would wake up to this fact, maybe we could get our bill of rights back. But most are too busy watching American (false) Idol.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by SaturnFX

doubtful i mean NDAA says ship to gitmo without evidence or trial.

Thats the biggest issue with the current way things are running.
Even if this is a clean sting, and the feds deserve a pat on the back, the whole thing gets tossed into the darkness of suspicion until there is a open trial. Now everything done by the feds is defaulted into suspicion and rightfully so in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Most Americans are not even familiar with a lot of these cases.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The United States gov't is going to have an even bigger enemy very soon & it's going to be ugly. They will march in millions and destruct them one by one. I'm talking about us...not only is the US gov't pissing off a # load of other countries they are really starting to piss off us.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Let me see if I understand you people. You all think the only bad guys in the world are the FBI and the US military?

Only 14 % of terror plots in the United States since 9/11 were genuine and not manufactured by the FBI.

14%? And that's not a real threat? How do you know this % is correct? Do you work for some secret agency that has the inside scoop on which ones were "legitimate" threats? To me, terrorism is real, and I am grateful that we have been able to stop them so far. The government is taking away many other rights I'm more concerned about, like my right to carry a weapon, and freedom of religion.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

3/21 = 14%. It's actually much smaller as there are many more FBI stings that aren't covered heavily by the MSM.

You think it's a huge threat? Take a gander at these stats and then try and argue away your bill of rights in the name of safety.

(1) America is a country of 310 million people, in which thousands of horrible things happen every single day; and (2) The chances that one of those horrible things will be that you're subjected to a terrorist attack can, for all practical purposes, be calculated as zero.

Yes, you have a 50 times greater chance of being struck by lightning than dying from a terrorist attack on an airplane. Scary numbers indeed.

blogs.riverfronttimes.com...

Seems to me that if the government is in it for safety, they should be putting all their money into suppressing thunderstorms.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join