It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet another unarmed individual shot by police while holding his grandchild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
In arizona, a grandfather was shot while holding his grandchild by an officer who has been involved in nine other shootings.
www.wcsh6.com...

So how long is this going to continue before we take our power back?

Sorry just saw another post on this. Nods feel free to delete
edit on 17-2-2012 by twohawks because: found similar post

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
its going to continue as long as the general populace continue to be afraid of the police and ignorant to the system we live in.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's absolutely infuriating, and disgusts me to no end.

Abuse of power in nothing more than lack of control and this sack job should be behind bars where Bubba can turn him into a meek little pussycat.
edit on 17-2-2012 by twohawks because: spelling correction

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The other thread, which was posted before this one, about this story shows the man had fued with neighbors for a long time and had several weapons stashed throughout his property.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

About 6 p.m. Tuesday, police received a 911 call that a man was threatening neighbors with a handgun while holding a baby.

Why was this person using a child as a shield?
edit on 17-2-2012 by MattNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Meh...you are accountable for your actions and he should not have been threatening people while holding a baby. He could have done something to that baby...bet we would have heard a story like this..."Police do nothing as grandfather kills grandson right in front of them". Give it up people...in most cases the people who are getting shot are not doing what they are supposed to do.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC
The other thread, which was posted before this one, about this story shows the man had fued with neighbors for a long time and had several weapons stashed throughout his property.

Why was this person using a child as a shield?

Coward! Just like the dude who killed himself and his two kids a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

First of all, no where in the article I read was he using the child as a shield.
Second, owning firearms is not illeagle for anybody but felons in this country with the exception of a few states.
He was not brandishing ANY kind of weapon. And as I stated earlier no amount of rhetoric spouted by this man deserves a shot in the head. I don't care how bad a neighbor he was.

We have laws protecting our rights to be individuals Even if we're an a-hole

edit on 17-2-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
reply to post by MattNC

First of all, no where in the article I read was he using the child as a shield.
Second, owning firearms is not illeagle for anybody but felons in this country with the exception of a few states.
He was not brandishing ANY kind of weapon. And as I stated earlier no amount of rhetoric spouted by this man deserves a shot in the head. I don't care how bad a neighbor he was.

We have laws protecting our rights to be individuals Even if we're an a-hole

I'm certain the man was ordered to put the child before he was shot. It would be one of the first things done if they perceived the man as a threat.

Not complying with that order means you're using the child as a shield.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm afraid that still doesn't justify a bullet to the head.
Come on people, if your going to be sheeple, the majic bullet theory suggests the shot should not have been taken for fear of ricochet.
The kid could have been killed too. Those kind of chances should not be taken under any circumstances, mu h less with an unarmed man.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
I'm afraid that still doesn't justify a bullet to the head.
Come on people, if your going to be sheeple, the majic bullet theory suggests the shot should not have been taken for fear of ricochet.

Majic bullet theory? I don't think they use the The JFK Assassination as a training guide for law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
wow a couple of posters here are either
frteinds of this murderer
bootlickers of authority

or cops

lol

"don't follow my orders and respect my authritay or i'll kill ya daid"

if he was using the kid as a shield [which is just your typical made up- piggie BS ]
going for a head shot was criminal negligence

i for one would very much like to meet officer peters in a dark alley one night

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Americans need to face it, the biggest threat in America is the local police department. Yeah see, coppers gotta go, see. Yeah. Actually that makes sense. If we ever do decide to take back America, it would be wise to start with the peons first and work our way up to the Whitehouse. We only need to remember the words of the true American Patriot, the US Marine-KILL KILL KILL.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join