It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, kind of.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have read this forum on and off for years. Maybe some time around 2005 was when I first found this site?
I don't know. I have been on other forums in the past under this name, someone may know me? I largely left the internet after what I can only surmise was an attempt to scare me away from certain avenues of exploration involving the physics of WTC1 and WTC2.

I had site bans, IP bans and even my MAC was banned.

I have also seen the famous Black triangle craft very up close and for an extended period of time on an almost abandoned (off season) beach called Emerald Isle, NC. At first I thought it was a bright star. Soon it looked like the moon as I looked back at it. Until the moon came out from behind some clouds I left it at that, but you can't have two moons.

The craft steadily came at me from a diagonal line off the coast. This is a flight pattern used by many F-16s, Chinooks, Apaches, and many others. as it got closer I realized it had 4 very bright lights, one at each corner and a big one in the middle. It made no sound audible over the lightly crashing waves at night. Even as it was about 150ft directly above me, and lighting up the whole beach it made no sounds. It was strange how the flight path brought it exactly over our heads. Exactly centered.

There is more to the story and there was one other witness with me. Maybe I'll make a thread at some point?
This craft while having a strange "alien" vibe looked distinctly American made. I believe it to be USAF.

I have had many other strange experiences involving meditation, energy manipulation, ghosts, dream traps(my own term), apparent lost time, something like a demon or evil or something haha. And other stuffs.

Anyway, here I am!

EDIT: I also had a short stay in the US ARMY. Patriot Missile Fire Control Op/Maint. I never got through training though. This part is important because I heard "rumors" and spoke out about them upon returning home. This was also before the IP and Login bans.

~Dusty
edit on 17-2-2012 by Dustytoad because: missing info

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Welcome (back) to ATS.

Good to have you on board..

Enjoy the ride

&

Happy Huntin'

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...I look forward to reading your threads....

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ronriley2003

Id prefer not to put anything else out there ATM. But through my posts you can know me pretty well in the future. Of course you can already find out who I am by the info given. Hint: I know the author of my sig, and he is me.

at the same time your "profile" is blank?

thanks for the link though, I am new at this.

EDIT: oh and thanks Des, I always enjoy reading your posts.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm enjoying reading your blog at the moment. Yes, you do have quite a presence on the www....

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm enjoying reading your blog at the moment. Yes, you do have quite a presence on the www....

Des

Oh wow. Haha I forgot about that blog. You are good at this.
It was for some school project...

EDIT: Thanks for Reminding me.
From said blog...
Here is a "fresher" memory of the triangle craft, in which I still left a lot out, but oh well. Looks like I originally said 300ft not 150ft. memories... hmm.
this is from 2005:
sighting was 2002 or 2003
"I went to Emerald Isle (bottom of outer banks in NC) about 2-3 years ago, and I saw a very weird craft. All lights on this craft are on the bottom. I saw it far far off at first and thought it a bright star or planet. Then I looked up again and I thought it was the freaking moon. It was very very bright, and made a reflection on the water like the moon or the sun. Then the moon came into veiw from behind some clouds and I was like huh? So now im watching this thing coming straight at me. I see three shafts of light (not actual light but the side of it, know what I mean?). One going straight down other 2 going diagonally to the sides of the craft. Then I looked away for awhile and looked back to see if I really saw it... I did, but now its very close to me, maybe 1/2 a mile or so. It still doesn't make a sound. It looks like a triangle though I still have a front not bottom view of it. Then it goes right over my head. The light in the middle is super bright. It lights up the beach around me and IM freaking out. I thought in my head to pretend not to notice it so it will go away. NO SOUND and it is only like 300 ft above me. I was thinking it might hit a house if it was any lower. It is now flying a Mach .000004 LOL jk. Its flying at maybe 10-20 miles an hour I couldn't even tell if it was moving. Then I look down look up and its gone."
edit on 2/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join