It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some excerpts from Mike Bara's book [i]The Choice[/i]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Mike Bara describes himself as a "born again conspiracy theorist." In 2010 he wrote a book called The Choice. These quotes from it are verbatim.

p.31 "[A]strology is a perfectly valid and defensible science."

p.32 "Without the Moon's calming influence, the Earth would spin so fast that the centrifugal force would most likely flatten us all like pancakes."

p.34 "Many of the planet's orbits, which ... should be perfectly circular by now, are highly elliptical. In fact, Mars's orbit is so eccentric that its distance from Earth goes from 34 million miles at its closest to 249 million miles at its greatest."

p.60 "Newton's laws of motion ... only work if the object being measured doesn't rotate."

p.134 "On the surface of the Earth, the magnitude of the gravitational field is more than enough to keep me in place, but if I was in orbit around the Earth, ... the influence of gravity would be so slight that I would be essentially weightless and float freely."

p.143 "In November 1957 the Soviets had launched Sputnik 1"

p.214 "An annular eclipse means that the Moon and Sun are in perfect alignment, but the Sun is not totally blotted out because the Moon is a little too close to the Earth."

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

Asertus,
Those are some good quotes that I recognise. I love them and love to think about those possibilities, I would love to float in orbit-just floatin on

Cool Thread thanks for sharing those quotes!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

Aha! Now I know why he worked with that other guy for so long. Like minds think alot...
....or something like that.

join