It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Effect 3 demo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just dled it on Wednesday and played the single player.. However they have added a multi-player survival element as well(just went live today). Anyone else try it out? I am having a blast with the mutli!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

The demo has multiplayer? Didn't know that - I'll download it now. I thought it was just a single player demo but awesome.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can only find the Xbox version, as if you have a pc download link of the demo then post it up.

nvm

got it.

masseffect.bioware.com...
edit on 17-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah guys. The survival mode is pretty addicting.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Never knew there was a demo out. I still never bothered to finish mass effect 2, I was like 20 hours from beating the second part before I got bored and my mind wondered to other things. But since the 3rd is almost out I think it's time to finnish it before I get into the third game. And it's about time they added a multi-player element to it. Really interested to see how that and the third part is shaping out.

Will go and download the demo now that I know ones out.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i download demos when i'm not sure on a game but mass effect 3 i know will be awesome.
i'm going to wait till it comes out on march 9 to avoid possible spoilers.
happy reading your reviews though, only confirms my thoughts of this truly amazing sci-fi rpg.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The short singleplayer demo doesn't spoil anything at all. Do yourself a favor and still get the demo to check out some of the combat mechanics in the multiplayer.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Theprimevoyager,
I finally saw the trailors for Mass Effect 3, I never knew what it was or heard of it until here on ATS!
What amazing graphics, I am downloading a demo as we speak! Had to search this thread and let you know!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I tried the demo, but after 15 mins of watching and not playing I turned it off.
ME doesn't do anything for me.

I didn't try the MP, don't you need to register with them or something to play it???

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

Theprimevoyager,
I finally saw the trailors for Mass Effect 3, I never knew what it was or heard of it until here on ATS!
What amazing graphics, I am downloading a demo as we speak! Had to search this thread and let you know!

Have you played the other Mass Effect games? It is a truly great series! I have been playing Diablo III at the moment, which interrupted my Mass Effect time, but I think that's about run its course.

new topics

top topics

join