It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 types of ATS members.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

I can see where you coming from, but I can guarantee you that trying to put ATS members in 4 boxes is wrong on so many levels. Try making a new post, and including another 96 at least (let's make it a round number
) to REALLY get your point across. Maybe then, I and other members here would take you serious. I'm a member here 4yrs and been checking this site for at least another 2-4 yrs prior. So, I can guarantee you - there is no amount of "boxes" you can classify ATS members into.

BTW, good luck!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Type two is the angry or all knowing atheist. Nothing you can say, do or point to will change this persons mind.
Actually if you were to present some facts and evidence I would be more than willing to listen.

The rest of your baseless and ignorant rant on atheists is so stupid its not worth responding too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is dis info against america, YOU have no proof god is real, stop trolling!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
In all honesty though, i don't think i show any of those traits. Im here because the world is a screwed up place and im just trying to make sense of it.
Im an athiest but im open to ideas and opinions, for example if someone was to show me proof of god or something paranormal i would be more than willing to change my views. I believe in aliens but not necessarily UFO's as i haven't seen one, but alien life seems logical and highly plausable.

So what type of member am I? The logical kind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join