It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
1. i had a dream where i was playing a rapper song, and i hadn't been listening to that rapper for years, several days later, in my reality, i heard that song played by someone else.
2. a girl from my childhood had been on my dreams a lot for almost one year or two, the funny thing is i was just classmates with her and it was in primary school, and we had not been in touch ever since and its not like we are even good friends, basically, some people are these people we don't care about in our life, and this girl is one of them in my life. I had been bothered, i was sick of having her appeared in my dreams, and she never spoke a word in my dream, she just showed up and thats it. She was not in my dream everyday, once a couple of weeks, i was very much confused. FYI, I am a girl myself.
The funny thing is after one year or two when i had been working for a year, i saw her one day, she was staring to work in this company as well, i told her about my dream...we run into each other sometimes on our way going to work, then she vanished again. I havent seen her for one year and counting.
3. several days ago, i had this dream, where i saw a picture of two of my coworkers, they took that picture together visiting a place. The next day at work, they actually talked about visiting a place together, fyi, they just knew each other not a long time ago.

g2g, i just told u three stories, where my dreams seem to see a lil bit of future, not anything important, im deeply bothered and looking for explanations. Thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tvkiller

Only you can explain this, since it is personnal.

Peace sister and much Love

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry about it, it's pretty normal. Since I was a kid I've had "deja vu," where something happens and I recall having dreamt about it--the scene, the people, even the thoughts going through my head as the event occurs.

I've also had "symbolic" dreams where the things in the dream turn out to be symbolic of what happens later on--so many of them that it's hard to deny I saw the future, only in a subconsciously filtered form. Often very personalized so the significance is really just for me.

The explanations that make the most sense to me are also a bit tricky to explain. Our future is always being created by our present, just as our present was created by our past. It's all set in motion. Maybe when you dream, you step outside space & time a bit, and can take a look ahead. Your intuition tries to tell you things that way.

There have also been many times when I will suddenly think of someone just before I run into them, or before they call--occasionally such a strong feeling that I know they're about to call, even if I haven't spoken to them in months. But I'm not psychic or anything. I think it's just intuition that everyone has if they pay enough attention to it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

TvKiller,
I just wanted to stop by and give you a little opinion on your funny dreams...It seems you are very perceptive and maybe a little 'in touch' and just do not realize it all yet..I have had dreams like that like, that somewhat tell a clip of the future as well and its baffling! But I think maybe that girl was of some significance and your intuition was trying to tell you that, or the level you reach at dream state is somewhat prophetic or warning type and you can sometimes see ahead if in tune, like your coworkers going on a trip, you could learn to use that to your advantage if need be! Try to take time to understand the signs and clues life throws at you, maybe soon you will understand and it will all be worth it! & you can use your seeing the future dreams to your advantage

Cool Dreams, Cool Post, Have a Cool Day

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just wondering what are the odds that this person would get a job at the same company? Are you in a small town? If you moved to a distant large city and this person shows up where you work then it would seem a lot more strange. The music seems like just a coincidence to me, but the other dreams are interesting. I wish I had some meaningful premonition type dreams. The ones I can remember are usually so ridiculous I'm pretty sure they don't mean anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TZela

its a small town, im just bothered because its not like i wanna hang out with this girl no more, it would be awkward since we are not the same type. I do hope these are just stupid dreams and dont mean anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

TvKiller,
I just wanted to stop by and give you a little opinion on your funny dreams...It seems you are very perceptive and maybe a little 'in touch' and just do not realize it all yet..I have had dreams like that like, that somewhat tell a clip of the future as well and its baffling! But I think maybe that girl was of some significance and your intuition was trying to tell you that, or the level you reach at dream state is somewhat prophetic or warning type and you can sometimes see ahead if in tune, like your coworkers going on a trip, you could learn to use that to your advantage if need be! Try to take time to understand the signs and clues life throws at you, maybe soon you will understand and it will all be worth it! & you can use your seeing the future dreams to your advantage

Cool Dreams, Cool Post, Have a Cool Day

Hey, thanks for the message, maybe im just not ready to accept the fact these people appear in my dreams for a reason, frankly speaking, i don't really like these people in my dreams, neither the girl nor these coworkers, i really hate it they even invade my world of dreams. So i really don't hope these are signs for me to get into a closer relationships with them because thats the last thing i want in my life now, i know for sure my life would be only right if i quit this current job and leave these people, no offence to these people but in my situation, if they would act a important part in my life in the near future, i must have failed my life, economically and in every other aspect. Make it short, what ive been trying to say is, no no no, if i need any sighs and clues from this life, there are plenty of better choices, not that im biased, this girl and the other coworkers are just not these helpful people that can help me improve my life.
So now im thinking maybe these are sighs that I should stay away from these people or anyone who have close relationships with these people appearing in my dreams or people of their kind, maybe hints that i should talk less with them and travel to a new place to get away from them??

thanks again for your help, its very inspiring.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by upasni

I wouldn't worry about it, it's pretty normal. Since I was a kid I've had "deja vu," where something happens and I recall having dreamt about it--the scene, the people, even the thoughts going through my head as the event occurs.

I've also had "symbolic" dreams where the things in the dream turn out to be symbolic of what happens later on--so many of them that it's hard to deny I saw the future, only in a subconsciously filtered form. Often very personalized so the significance is really just for me.

The explanations that make the most sense to me are also a bit tricky to explain. Our future is always being created by our present, just as our present was created by our past. It's all set in motion. Maybe when you dream, you step outside space & time a bit, and can take a look ahead. Your intuition tries to tell you things that way.

There have also been many times when I will suddenly think of someone just before I run into them, or before they call--occasionally such a strong feeling that I know they're about to call, even if I haven't spoken to them in months. But I'm not psychic or anything. I think it's just intuition that everyone has if they pay enough attention to it.

don't u find it odd if these are people u never give a # or u simply hate?
im ok with dreams telling me a lil of my future, im not okay my dreams are caring about two irrelevant people going on a trip together, fyi, the fact im using the word irrelevant is because i know for sure they never will be the kind of person i even have personal friendship with, yes, im biased because im a big nerd, and i know it when i dislike someone and i have my standards when making friends, its just work that has us connected, nothing more, let me be straight, if one day i quit this job and make it to a new city, i shall never talk with these coworkers no more this whole life. Hey, some people just don't get along well, u know it.

Thanks for sharing your own experience, glad to know im not unique, it happens to pretty much a tons of others.

edit on 18-2-2012 by tvkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Only you can explain this, since it is personnal.

Peace sister and much Love

its indeed personnal but i can;t crack the code, lol

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I've been having some vivid doozies lately. In one somewhat recent dream, a large scorpion was racing toward me, on a pure white carpet. I was terrified, and I think I threw a phonebook on it and stood on it. The night before, I dreamt that I was sitting and having a chat with President Obama one on one, and he was taking information from me, which was personal minutia. He was handwriting notes from my verbal disclosures, with a pen-or-pencil, and spiral bound paper notebook. In this same dream, I walked over to an area which as like being in a cubicle, and an Agent of the USAF OSI came over and asked me, "what are you doing?" I can't recollect further stuff after that, fer now.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There are so many of these threads lately it's ridiculous. Seriously, wtf is going on?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I've been having some vivid doozies lately. In one somewhat recent dream, a large scorpion was racing toward me, on a pure white carpet. I was terrified, and I think I threw a phonebook on it and stood on it. The night before, I dreamt that I was sitting and having a chat with President Obama one on one, and he was taking information from me, which was personal minutia. He was handwriting notes from my verbal disclosures, with a pen-or-pencil, and spiral bound paper notebook. In this same dream, I walked over to an area which as like being in a cubicle, and an Agent of the USAF OSI came over and asked me, "what are you doing?" I can't recollect further stuff after that, fer now.

i wish i could have these dreams, im not sure about the deep meaning behind your dreams, at least its fun to have obama and all these cool stuffs in it, mine is all about stupid people around stupid towns, maybe im too ordinary. :/

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well, I don't know why I have dreams about President Obama, this dream is my second (or third...) one about him so far, but I am no big time person who knows important people. I do NOT know why these (re. him specifically) occur (to me). I think your dreams are interesting and significant, and I think you are tapping into the realm of tachyons, where in resides all that is not constrained by our prison of linear time (perception).

edit on 19-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit

new topics

top topics

join