It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Lincolnshire UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The following videos have been posted on You Tube, which shows what could be a possible UFO sighting recorded from a CCTV Camera.

Here is the short version:-

www.youtube.com...

And here the full version:-

www.youtube.com...

As the chap states there was no full moon over The UK on that night, as shown by the following:-

www.thevillagewitch.co.uk...

All i can say it that it's large and it's bright and it's not the moon. It also hangs around for an hour or so. I have no idea what it is.

Please do not post videos without a summary of what is in the video! Many people are unable to watch videos yet still want to participate.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on February 17th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well the sun comes up and if its high up, could be the reflection of the dawn from a plane passing over.

At least it looks like good unaltered footage, shame the video doesnt have just a bit more resolution.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Very strange. The only explantion i can think of is that its a planet that for some reason looks brighter than usual. But i honestly cant imagine it appearing to be so bright...

Any idea what direction this is facing? It would help to rule alot of things out.
edit on 17-2-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
hmmm doesn't seem to abnormal to me. There might be an easy explanation for this one somewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Interesting and puzzling footage. Do you have any more information you could give us?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I would venture a guess, and suggest Ball Lightning.

There seems to be a thunder storm lurking, so that is my conclusion.

vvv

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Well the sun comes up and if its high up, could be the reflection of the dawn from a plane passing over.

At least it looks like good unaltered footage, shame the video doesnt have just a bit more resolution.

Looks like the sun? The sun come sup? did you even watch the video buddy? Its pitch black, the only light in the area are from street lights/house lights, not the sun...

Really bored of people posting for the sake of it. Doesnt look like anything nobody mentioned. If it was a planet, it would stay on one direction, not change multiple times. If it was a reflection from a plane, i highly doubt it would of been in view for so long, with the glow consistency this video shows the object to have.

Nice find OP. Does look like the normal glowing UFO. I like it when i see footage of UFO's in the UK, because i start to think "i'll see one soon" I look up to the sky thinking, when the fk will it be my time to see this phenomenon - Dont get me wrong, I'v hand a handful of questionable sightings, but never anything that cements the idea of it been a UFO

Star and Flag because this is why i came to ATS, not because of political garbage, but because of UFO's! Keep this content coming, thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
did you watch the video to the end?

The sun clearly comes up towards the end, and from the direction it does thats why i had the plane/satalite reflection idea.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
did you watch the video to the end?

The sun clearly comes up towards the end, and from the direction it does thats why i had the plane reflection idea.

What an idiot i can be sometimes, my apologies buddy. I viewed all until the last few seconds when the sun comes up!

I'll still stick by what i said though, normal UFO - not a reflection of anything the characteristics are too odd. Maybe could be ball lightning but im starting to think that phenomenon is actually mroe rare than UFO's so scrap that - I'll stick with UFO

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Looks like the moon to me moving across the sky as time goes on, does not have to be full to be bright. Even looks like is disappearing behind clouds at one point.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

as for this being a planet i dont think planets change direction like thati have read recently that elenin is visible in the southern hemisphere now

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Despite them saying it's not the (full) moon.

It is.

Put the time, date and location into Stellarium and you will see the moon moving across the sky and the sun rising to the left of it, just like we see in the video.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ronriley2003

Elenin disintegrated month ago.

No one can see it as it is an ex comet.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Whoa! Calm yourself sonny. We're just hazarding a guess. Not stating facts.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I want to know why it becomes instant sunlight from 6:21 to 6:33.

You don't get that fast a morning sun up in 10 minutes surely?

October

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by October

You do realise it's sped up don't you?

We are seeing around an hours worth of footage in 13 minutes.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

i vote ` the moon` - it moves across the sky - just like the moon does

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Despite them saying it's not the (full) moon.

It is.

Put the time, date and location into Stellarium and you will see the moon moving across the sky and the sun rising to the left of it, just like we see in the video.

This was NOT a full moon shown in the Video. It was filmed 2 days ago on 15th February (If the date is indeed correct) Take a look at this:_

www.new-age.co.uk...

It shows the current moon in the UK as of NOW. It's a waining crescent. It does not go from a full moon to a crescent within 2 days.

Also it was NOT the sun that was seen in the video. The time show on the Video was 05.24 approx (if again this is a true and accurate video) The sun rose in the UK at 07.16 on the 15th February See chart below:-

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

IF you look at the video there is a variation on the times shown in each frame its like a timelapse movie so what direction does the camera point towards an airport may be.

Some of the times shown 5;24 5:32 5:36 5:39 5:48 its a series of stills so I will go with aircraft taking off/landing.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

IF you look at the video there is a variation on the times shown in each frame its like a timelapse movie so what direction does the camera point towards an airport may be.

Some of the times shown 5;24 5:32 5:36 5:39 5:48 its a series of stills so I will go with aircraft taking off/landing.

What we see is just one object who's position in the frame is pretty constant. If it was an aircraft then it's hanging around in the sky for over an hour. Not an aircraft in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join