It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just bad for humanity. PERIOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So laying in bed last night tring to sleep, my mind got to wondering off about crazy ideas like it some times does. I got to wondering.....

They = Government

So they have to have some kind of intelligence to get into the top position of power. (At least we would like to think so.) If they have some intelligence, how do they figure us to be so dumb? How could they do things that make them so dumb? How and why whould they do things that have such high stakes for evey single person involved, unless the payout was so much greater? (No amount of money has not have a a meaningful value for the crimes against humanity that have been created) or perhaps they know something deep at the tops of the ranks that we don't. Something that is beyond money, morals, and reprecussions for their actions.

So of all the ideas of what they could know to back this idea, I chose a few to run with. To see how well they might fit int the situation. 1 Maybe its the 2012 idea, we are seeing more and more global signs to support this claim. What would it matter if they quit doing their jobs, soaked up the sun, followed what ever immoral beliefs they may have, or just blinded us from some of the signs with extreme living conditions? What could be worse then TEOFTAWKI? Bask in loads of money while the world drifts into its demise.

2 The. E.T. approach. They may have recently uncovered the true past of mankind, and whom or what its creators are/were and if it was of E/T origian, then pehaps this may have come a shock to them, maybe it sits this deep lonely feeling inside knowing that we were a test tube creation that has been wiped clean from the earth time and time again leaving only a few clues to its prior exsistince. Maybe they know that this E.T. race is ready to wipe us again and they just don't care anymore so they juice up the world security and pass laws to contain any leak that may spoil the sudden surprize and ruin their final days atop the totom.

3 Maybe some form of mass or global population control.
Police shooting unarmed people.
More and more homeless people starving and dying due to the unemployment rates.
Maybe haarp (and I really dislike using haarp any any situation cause we don't know for sure it exact purpose) to cause global extreme weather for mas "dye offs".
Chemtrails, cancer runs deep in our food supply, drinking water. No free health care to take care of the over populated. Bad beef, dairy, GM crops.
They want to monitor our phones and internet and put preditor drones in our skys to see how we are recting to this and take our guns away. They legalize abortions and allow for health problems like AIDS and other life threating illnesses to receive little funding from their tax payers pockets, while defence and space exploration and war take the largest applications seem to put the country farther into debt.

This is a small list of things to be listed under what I'm sure most will consider to be wacky ideas but I would like to hear anything in support or not of this thread. Thanks for listening

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

They don't figure us to be dumb, they give us fluoride, aspartame, and high fructose corn syrup and make us dumb.

When you're so rich that you can literally have an impact on the economy equivalent to New York City boycotting the oil industry for 6 months, all in 5 minutes, I think you lose concern for humanity in your search for fulfillment.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thats my big thing. I simply cant acknowledge elites as elites because they are falliable. The setups are not perfect and they need lies to fortify the picture they paint to the people. They are pretty weak and they threaten, another sign of weakness.

The ET theory works and is pretty logical, but I believe its God vs Satan. The ETs may even have a place in it. The reason is the SOUL is worth more than money, power, etc like you speak of above. Trapping a soul I would think would be the ultimate goal.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't think your theories are weird at all. I can see some possible connections in them. One thing is for sure the government is definitely #ing us over, for what reason I'm not quite certain. Time will tell all I'm sure, but it would be nice to get a head start on preparing for whatever may come if anything at all.Or we could just start a much needed revolution and not wait around for anything.
edit on 17-2-2012 by onlytruthwillsetyoufree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Power is corrupting, always. Some of them were nice people before having it, some not. Eventually everyone in the ring of power gets messed up, otherwise they are expelled from it, one way or another. It is all about primary instincts; territory, influence over the others, cravings over shiny toys and large, comfy nests to lure members of the opposite - or same - sex into. It is called devolution. This world is run by ruthless neanderthalians monkeying around with their heads stuck way up their large, hairy @r$e$... Expect no goodies from them.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
Power is corrupting, always. Some of them were nice people before having it, some not. Eventually everyone in the ring of power gets messed up, otherwise they are expelled from it, one way or another. It is all about primary instincts; territory, influence over the others, cravings over shiny toys and large, comfy nests to lure members of the opposite - or same - sex into. It is called devolution. This world is run by ruthless neanderthalians monkeying around with their heads stuck way up their large, hairy @r$e$... Expect no goodies from them.

Yea bettering oneself is the best plan. Self discipline/mastery would seem IMO to be a better investment in the long term. This would help to learn/adapt more quickly to situations as they present themselves. Imagine what you gain over those "monkeys" while they distract themselves with the shiny objects and such.

Thats not to say dont have youre own fun though. I would think striking the balance between all of these things would be a good direction to take. A personal direction to constantly better oneself.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Thats my big thing. I simply cant acknowledge elites as elites because they are falliable. The setups are not perfect and they need lies to fortify the picture they paint to the people. They are pretty weak and they threaten, another sign of weakness.

The ET theory works and is pretty logical, but I believe its God vs Satan. The ETs may even have a place in it. The reason is the SOUL is worth more than money, power, etc like you speak of above. Trapping a soul I would think would be the ultimate goal.

I've had the same thought. In my opinion this theory seems to be the better fit. There are of course unanswered questions to which all I can do is speculate. I do not believe they can destroy a soul and I'm leaning to the idea that their "trapping" is in effort to study and find a way to manipulate, change, and/or prevent it from evolving or progressing. I've no evidence of course, and this is just a theory but one I can't help but find rings a little louder than others.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

I've had the same thought. In my opinion this theory seems to be the better fit. There are of course unanswered questions to which all I can do is speculate. I do not believe they can destroy a soul and I'm leaning to the idea that their "trapping" is in effort to study and find a way to manipulate, change, and/or prevent it from evolving or progressing. I've no evidence of course, and this is just a theory but one I can't help but find rings a little louder than others.

Its true. Its kind of like an expensive lab rat. Its ok though, because the dissemination of info to the studying body is also part of the process. The info should be freely given, transparently. The reason is like for example a human body, there are systems and processes working in motion together (through organs, systems, etc). Well theres no point in blocking the info or trying to play a game with it, because the blockers and the labrat are just part of a much larger system, and I guess it shows up as an attempt to gain limited control, since neither party has real power anyway. There really is nothing to hide so to speak, as things will eventually make their way anyhow-regardless of attempts to sieze control over the pieces of the system.

I guess im saying its just as important to let them find out what they need to know. Its not ones place to block that info. And "they" serve as the piece of the system causing the real complication, things were working fine before they tried to sieze control of the "body".

The student also serves as teacher to the teacher.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i have been thinking of this my self many times and looking for a reasson to the actions.the struggles for power,,killings of humans, polution of resources,witholdings of technology and most important keeping us out of the loop is enough signs that scream out loud,what ever the reassons might be it is not good for us all.i really would like to think there is a good reasson for all of it but still to this day since i started realizing were i am at. advance human kind?i just see a particion between two groups one(advancing) two (diying) its clear as day light. but more to the vew i see a extermination taking place.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Don't blame the society( in this case "period"), blame the people.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
i have been thinking of this my self many times and looking for a reasson to the actions.the struggles for power,,killings of humans, polution of resources,witholdings of technology and most important keeping us out of the loop is enough signs that scream out loud,what ever the reassons might be it is not good for us all.i really would like to think there is a good reasson for all of it but still to this day since i started realizing were i am at. advance human kind?i just see a particion between two groups one(advancing) two (diying) its clear as day light. but more to the vew i see a extermination taking place.

Yep. Those with consciousness feel they have that mind bond, so they should kill everyone else who doesnt have it. It will be the fatal mistake.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

remember these are gambling men. They think the odds are in their favor. In the long run, no deck can be stacked indefinitely. This they don't get.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Its true. Its kind of like an expensive lab rat. Its ok though, because the dissemination of info to the studying body is also part of the process. The info should be freely given, transparently. The reason is like for example a human body, there are systems and processes working in motion together (through organs, systems, etc). Well theres no point in blocking the info or trying to play a game with it, because the blockers and the labrat are just part of a much larger system, and I guess it shows up as an attempt to gain limited control, since neither party has real power anyway. There really is nothing to hide so to speak, as things will eventually make their way anyhow-regardless of attempts to sieze control over the pieces of the system.

I guess im saying its just as important to let them find out what they need to know. Its not ones place to block that info. And "they" serve as the piece of the system causing the real complication, things were working fine before they tried to sieze control of the "body".

I agree. There is no real way to stop them from their tasks (Not without a great deal of effort by a great many peoples) and at least in this instance, there is no need to. They cannot achieve the goal of power over the soul and I'd like to believe there as already been small evolutions currently in progress. In this, they have already failed and are failing still. Ironic and fitting they should learn in this way.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

I agree. There is no real way to stop them from their tasks (Not without a great deal of effort by a great many peoples) and at least in this instance, there is no need to. They cannot achieve the goal of power over the soul and I'd like to believe there as already been small evolutions currently in progress. In this, they have already failed and are failing still. Ironic and fitting they should learn in this way.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

Right. Its the same for the other side. The universe is constantly on motion, layer down to layer down to layer, each circulating/interacting on its own level, constantly in motion. The place of the people chasing the God particle is to do just that, keep chasing. The existence's meaning is to chase. The lab rat's place is to provide the data/ideas/new perspectives. They are just two simple organs in a much more complex system/universe/beyond. The thing is there is never a finish line or end point. Organs may fail and cease to exist, but others will arise and the chase will continue. The problem is when one of these organs goes outside of competition and claims omnipotence. That can contribute to the accelerated death of the organ, or major change, which ripple-effects the change to the other participants in the system. IE: pride before the fall.

What amazes me is that TPTB think they can keep doing it and eventually "win" somehow. Like in dominance or something. Thats pretty dumb lol.

EDIT-I mean planets eventually blow up heh
edit on 17-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Prior to easy internet access, I cannot agree with you. The PTB kept everyone like mushrooms, in the dark and feeding us s***. I had been deeply pondering about the way things have always been. Problem, reaction, solution. A few "elites" at the top, with most people in surfdom. And as long as most people would be kept from living past abouts 78, in general, there abouts, the PTB of the ancient bloodlines, could continue their hoodwink for generation after generation.
I am -certain- that, "free energy", even moreso than a worldwideweb, for everyone, will bring the whole oppression charade down like giant dominos, boombamboom in rapid succession. As long as we can stay in touch with each other and inform each other, not relying on CBS ABC FOX and CNN, and be free of PTB-dependence, we can finally have a world resembling the one Gene Roddenbery envisioned, where everyone's need on the Maslow's hiarchy of needs list is met, then on to self actualization, realization, exploration, evolution. Liberty. Dignity. For ALL.

new topics

top topics

join