It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Know something?Why so many disaster simulation drills!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by letsgetit

Check out UFO Reports There..Check out SETI Discovery Fleet of UFO's heading towards Earth..on youtube

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Ive noticed that we are now doing a United States warning test once a month, that appparently hasnt been done in about 30 (?) years. The pessimistic side of me was wondering what the heck is going on that we need to start doing that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

How DARE you bring common sense and logic into this discussion?!

It's clear to all here that the government would never hold a "drill" or "preparedness training" for any other purpose other than to practice herding citizens to their final destination FEMA death camps.

Let's not allow this knee-jerk hysteria to fizzle out.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Question....... If the world was going to end and the gooberment told every one then what? Will every human being run and hold up their hands to stop it. Point is if it ends it ends
May even deserve to know what hit us.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
They know that comet Elenin is actually Nibiru and the Annunaki are going to arrive sometime in late 2011............oh wait. never mind.
We are joking until the final real thing when there will be no time for jokes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

its a simple as this: Water Shortage > Food Shortage > Medicine Shortage
This is already happening in some parts of the "civilized world".

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Drills happen all the time, whether table top exercises or full scale, it's just a way for them to be prepare.
I hope you are right and the size and the number of the exercises doesn't mean anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

FEMA in the Midwest for Earthquakes...the Military in Miami, Boston and L.A. doing urban training in a visible way I've never even heard of before...and done without much explanation at all. It really does seem the whole point here isn't preparing but simply keeping citizens scared. Its getting very old, eh?
And why they do that for?What could be the reason behind it if they don't know something is coming.Just keeping citizens scared without a real reason could make more harm then the event itself sometime.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

they would make a public announcement sometime after they figured out plans for human survival. Mass panic and civil disorder would ensue the moment they released the information.
I am afraid that in this case scenario you can have only a minimum plan for "human survival" or better said the escape who can.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

ET'S...SETI Discovery Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth..they arrived in Russia..Dec-2011..they have not landed yet..just hanging out under radar...I hope NORAD is up and working hard..I hope Starwars is working..
Could be something like Blue Beam?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Where to start...

First of all, why quote a Wordpress site when you have the Guardian to link to?

I used to have a Wordpress site, and so does Alex Jones. Have you been listening to him a lot?

When I used to listen to him a lot I sounded like you. One of the tricks I found is to stop once in a while and watch something funny. Too much fear will weird you out. It did me. I am better now.

Alex likes to breed fear. Why? To sell more films and t-shirts of course, and for ratings. But let's not go too far into Alex tonight...

The Guardian is great. But from what I see they are just reporting the ramping up for the new war. Don't you feel ramped up? No me either.

Why are these other countries participating? Why not? They are getting many of our jobs and a lot of our economy, if they continue to act right and play ball. For the last two administrations US officials have been proving in the Mid East that you had better do what we say or the gravy train ends and we have boots on your ground. Look at what we did to Saddam, and he was our guy for a very long time.

I know the message from this action was filtered and spun here in the US, but on the international political scene the message was read loud and clear.

One last note, all this fear is not good for you. Believe me I speak from personal experience. I know that there is a lot wrong right now, but fear will not solve it. In fact they want you to be in fear. Are you old enough to remember how peaceful it was during the Clinton Administration - if you didn't count the crap the ATF was pulling off - and then how drastically and suddenly it changed eight months after Bush took office? I mean you could feel the difference; you couldn't miss it.

Well think about this. They have changed our whole way of life since 3500 people or so died in the attack on 9/11. but many thousands more first responders have died since that day from injuries that they suffered at ground zero, and yet not a finger has been lifted to help them until this year (now that many of them are already dead!) does that seem skewed to you a little? None of that would have been possible without fear. On one side of the debate the fear is spread by the government boys, and on the other side of the debate the fear is spread by Alex and his like. For my money this is just too neatly done. Something is not as it seems.

Presidents all over the world have been bumped off for challenging the way we wanted things to go, Bill Cooper and Aaron Russo and many others are dead now, but Alex and those like him have no problems to speak of. Just a few anecdotal stories about his employees being approached in a bar while trying to have a beer. Hmm!

Not buying it. To me it smells like the refrigeration is down at the fish market next door.

Just sayin'
edit on 18-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PaigeD

The pessimistic side of me was wondering what the heck is going on that we need to start doing that
The complexity of the unknown events expected could be the reason as panic is not good their panic could be the exercises themselves.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

I used to have a Wordpress sight, and so does Alex Jones. Have you been listening to him a lot?
Sorry to disappoint you,I never listen to that person as I don't know that person who is he or what he is doing.The only thing I ever listen is my conscience.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you,I never listen to that person as I don't know that person who is he or what he is doing.The only thing I ever listen is my conscience.

Nice edit job.

I see your mind is made up, I will not bother you anymore with logical thought processes. Enjoy, if you figure out how.

I just love you guys who don't discuss or address any pertinent points and single out one item to dodge the points with.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

I see your mind is made up
Because not follow ideology imposed as some would like to.

It's my mistake that I am thinking "logically" and not" ideologically".

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Kyprian

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Kyprian

should arrive any day now
And it will....

Sigh. Hope and optimism are completely foreign concepts to you, aren't they?
No they are not but try to look around you and..tell me ..what do you see!!

I see the same thing everyday. Nothing new. No UFOs,
, A pain in the butt sister, an incorrigible child, work, and school. Nothing outlandish. Only thing outlandish that just started up, is the pulsing pain in my head. I'll tell you that is just uncomfortable.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I see the same thing everyday. Nothing new.
Maybe it is something new,the beauty of this world that is fading.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well I would say they don't have enough drills! Lets be honest every time there is a disaster the reaction is woeful.

As I have always said you don't need to invent conspiracies to explain things, human frailties accounts for almost everything!
edit on 18-2-2012 by yorkshirelad because: missed out "dont" ! duh

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Well I would say they don't have enough drills! Lets be honest every time there is a disaster the reaction is woeful.
Self-defense mechanism of a person can be more powerful then all the drills if you know beforehand.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Self-defense mechanism of a person can be more powerful then all the drills if you know beforehand.

But since human beings cannot predict earthquakes, brush fires, train derailments, nuclear meltdowns or terrorist attacks, it's a good thing people practice, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join