It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 crazy things that school kids are arrested for.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

that is crazy
i wouldnt want him near a damned nuclear power plant!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Should see what my highschool did to me, they tried to say I missed 72 days out of my 180 day senior year because they didn't keep attendence records and couldn't figure out whether I was there or not. So I got taken to court on charges of Truancy even though I had all A's and B's and had gotten a sheet with all the dates that they said I missed signed by my teachers proving I was there. Judge wouldn't accept the evidence and I got fined $1000 dollars while my mother got fined $1500 after I had graduated, was over 18 and received my diploma. Isn't that a nice graduation present.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

your kidding? thats flippin insane, i didnt know you could get taken to court for truancy, im in the uk n im pretty sure we dont get that

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

And they suspended my drivers license as well for 3 months which doesn't make any sense, forgot to add the judge called me a scumbag and threatened to lock up my mother too such a great court system.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
Each arrest is a student loan that the government will never have to offer.

So, yea, makes perfect sense. Arrest as many as you can, give them records, turn a blind eye to them when they graduate. More engineered failure.

True. Let's also not forget how Bush's No Child Left Behind standardized tests' scores also tell state officials how many more prison cells they're going to need.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join