It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So some jerk is parked in my driveway...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
No. The closest someone has ever came to mess with any car I owned was at a retail outlet(some idiot tried to break into my gas tank). I could guess the machinations, but suffice to say that when I am in the presence of evil or those I believe to be under the influence of evil, my blood begins to boil. If you told my the story to my face, well you could imagine the reaction.

And I know all I need to know about you. You think because you "do good" in many aspects of your life that entitles you to over compensate by being self righteous, well it doesn't.

Frankly spoken you do not have a conscience. Sure you may know right from wrong in a "nurture" kind of sense, but it is painfully obvious that you and the others who responded similarly to you are unable to truly feel right from wrong.

I guess that would actually make you a sociopath(as psychopaths tend to lack a firm grip on knowing right from wrong and are totally devoid of feeling right from wrong).

Your not going to get a high five from me, and I personally think of you(not specifically but those like you) are the number one threat to peace and tranquility in society. As your actions start a whole slue of other actions that lead towards an ever chaotic, and painful future.

edit on 25-2-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

It's YOU'RE!!!

I have some forms here to fill out. They require many personal details about me. I'm wondering if you could do this for me as you appear to know me better than myself or the above-mentioned psychologists and psychiatrists.

I'm interested to know what your (see what I did there?), opinion of the lady who leeched the use of car parks that are not designated for others (outside of Kindergarten), to use? Being that she (as I explained above), could be placing other children at risk. Various parents had spoken to her very nicely about not using these parking spots, yet she persisted in doing so.

I also find you hypocritical. You state that -

"suffice to say that when I am in the presence of evil or those I believe to be under the influence of evil, my blood begins to boil. If you told my the story to my face, well you could imagine the reaction".

How is it that you are allowed to have a "reaction" (which based on the way you have written that sentence, I assume you mean an angry or even aggressive reaction), yet I'm not allowed to pose a minor inconvenience to a serial rule breaker who knows what they are doing is wrong, yet chooses to ignore civil requests from people?

sociopath - someone with a sociopathic personality; a person with an antisocial personality disorder (`psychopath' was once widely used but has now been superseded by `sociopath')

I have posted the above definition because -

A: - It appears to be your favourite, new word. You've been waiting for a while to use it on someone, yet you do not seem to have a firm grasp of its actual meaning and relation to what you are doing.

B: - By stating the above you have shown that you can display anti-social behaviour.

C: - I find the (somewhat arrogant), judgement and assumptions of someone by someone else in a situation such as this (a single forum post - you don't actually know me at all), as being "anti-social". Therefore I find you to be a sociopath. Arrogance could be seen as being "sociopathic", wouldn't you say? After all, to be arrogant is to be anti social towards others. Your use of the word "idiot" is also judgemental. It shows me you feel the person involved in tampering with your car is "beneath" you. What would have you done if you had have caught them? It is an aggressive way of describing a fellow human (criminal intentions or not). I never referred to car-park lady as an "idiot" or anything similar.

D: - I also find hypocrisy to be anti-social.

I'm not going to get all serious here. It's really just a trivial matter. In this day and age there are FAR worse events occurring. true, you could say that we all need to make an effort to be better to each other in order to help stop worse events from happening but really, if you get this angry about my little story I'd hate to see your reaction to something of a more epic nature.

All of the replies I have made are a bit tongue in cheek. I'm smiling here. What about yourself though? Are you reading this and finding yourself becoming angry? Does this frustrate you that someone as "sociopathic" as I can look at this in a light hearted manner? It's O.K. As I stated before, just take some deep breaths. Yoga may help or even maybe a nice walk along the beach. I like pets. So soothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

i'm sure its been said but

have it towed for being on private property.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Put up a sign saying how much it's gonna cost to park in YOUR spot. It probally want happen again.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I would have tested how much surface area an entire roll of duck tape can cover.

But that's just me, I suppose.

edit on 17-3-2012 by pauljs75 because: changed comment to link because it provides a nice visual

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My neighbor has been parking in my driveway for the last year or so. Now I'm not a big guy and I dont like to pick fights and I think this just encouraged him. He IS a big guy. Stereotypical muscle guy. I usually have to ask him to move his car 3-5 times a week. I've had the car towed several times and I think the only reason he hasnt tried to send me to the hospital is that I have security cams all over the property.

Well about two months ago I had enough. I drive an old suburban (1961). I came home from my favorite outing and found him parked in my driveway, so close to my garage that I cant even open the garage door. And there he is with the hood pop'd working on his engine. So I pulled my truck into the driveway, right up to his bumper. I got out and headed for the back of my truck. As I'm standing at the back of my truck unloading, I see through my windshield, him peak around the hood and see me blocking him in. He grabs a jack handle and starts toward me. He gets to my drivers door and raises the handle like he is going to break my windshield. At that point I step around the corner and say "Do we have a problem? Can I help with anything?". He took one look at me and made a beeline for his yard.

To explain: My hobby is cowboy action shooting. Now normally I change out of my "costume" before I head home but this time I didnt. So what he saw when looking at me is a guy in a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, jeans, shirt, and a leather vest. I had a bandolier of shotgun shells across one shoulder, a pair of .45's strapped to my hips, my Henry rifle strapped to my back and my dual barrel 12ga coach gun in my hand. I looked like a nerdy clint eastwood. LOL

Now granted, nothing was loaded as I was just unloading to take everything back into the house but to him it must have seemed like a showdown at the OK corral. I never threatened him. Never even stopped smiling. I left him blocked in for a week. He had to take the bus to work. He never even asked me to move the truck. LOL. Finally I took pity and saw him in the yard, so I got in the truck and went to the corner store for a coke and when I came back his car was in his own driveway. Now he sometimes meekly says "Hi" when we pass but he parks in his own driveway now.

I just make sure to come home each week in full costume instead of changing first now. I can just guess what is going through his head. LOL

I know, old post but I just stumbled upon it and wanted to share.
edit on 27-2-2013 by spacedebris because: add more info

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The easiest and best thing you can do is have the car towed at OWNERS EXPENSE

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
I've used the "park behind them" trick. It's awesome!

Not that it happened in my driveway but the Kindy where my child goes has "Kindergarten Only" parking out the front. Its sign posted as such and there aren’t enough parks for everyone bringing their kids there, let alone everyone else.

Last week I was grumpy and running late. As per usual another parent parked in the last spot and proceeded to get out, and walk off to do shopping. I pulled my Jeep (with a 3" lift - I could have parked ON TOP of her car if I really wanted to!), in behind. There was nowhere she could go.

I called work & said I would be late. I then spent that morning playing with my son at kindy, talking to the teachers there; I helped them fix their computer & shifted some heavy shelves they wanted moved. Sure enough - a red faced, angry lady came barging through the doors demanding to know who had parked their "monstrosity" behind her. The teachers and other parents chimed in and stated they hadn't seen her bringing children to the kindy and that it was kindy only parking. She blew a total fuse.

I dawdled out, admired the garden on the way and wandered over to my car. "Oh dear", "I’ve left my keys inside". I wandered back in (leaving her in a state of total meltdown, yet obvious embarrassment), strolled back and shifted my car.

By now her ice-cream had melted. My work here was done.

That is a psychopathic/sociopathic thing to do. And the fact that you have children(please say the kid isn't biologically yours) worries me even more. Let's face it, if your that much of a spiteful &^%$# with something like that, I would hate to see you drive. I would go as far as to say you shouldn't have your license. Your unfit to drive a motor vehicle on the public road way's. And I hope you stop driving as you are a threat to the lives of everyone else on the road.

Seriously?!?

You chastise a poster and call him a psychopath for gently and innocently teaching a self-centered cow a lesson.

Who died and declared you grand puba? Shame on YOU!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedebris
My neighbor has been parking in my driveway for the last year or so. Now I'm not a big guy and I dont like to pick fights and I think this just encouraged him. He IS a big guy. Stereotypical muscle guy. I usually have to ask him to move his car 3-5 times a week. I've had the car towed several times and I think the only reason he hasnt tried to send me to the hospital is that I have security cams all over the property.

Now in this case it would be funny to have the whole car dismantled into parts and dumped on to the owners front lawn. OR, you could have it towed to an undisclosed location where nobody will care that it is sitting there. The owner will never find his car. Just some thoughts, though they may be a bit extreme.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Step 1: Get a pic of the car and license plate (in case of any trouble)
Step 2: Park behind the car, so tight he can't get out.
Step 3: Unless he's got a damn good reason, refuse to move your car right away...let him wait.
Step 4: If he gets uppity about it, be polite, let him leave, then call in an anonymous tip about a drunk driver with his vehicle and license plate.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

edit on 1-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Strip the car and sell it for parts.
Hey if its left unattended on YOUR property it now yours.. right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join