It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So some jerk is parked in my driveway...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

i live in italy, where traffic is incredibly wild. put ypur car so that he can't move away his. call the tow truck (maybe also the police to get him a fine). if he shows up before, take time talking. you will commit no crime, the dick will have a very bad day.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I'm doubting that anyone would use a PINK vehicle to commit a crime, unless they were targeting a Mary Kay convention or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Actually have you considered calling the police and reporting a possible stolen car?
Not many folks would leave a ....nice car in someones driveway.
This vehicle may have been used in a robbery or murder, I hope your prints are not inside the vehicle.
Maybe a crook dropped it in your driveway as a way to make it look like it belongs.?!

Now that's a scary thought...

Who drives a pink Mustang?

The car is still there, and it's after 3 AM now. Ugh, I'm going to bed, thanks to all who replied. Probably for the best that I neither touched nor shat upon the car

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Hey now, Mary K is some expensive stuff.
But yeah I think a pink vehicle would be a terrible choice for commiting a crime.
We are potentially talking of criminals though.
Some of these guys are 1st class Darwin award winners.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Criminals are known to havecertain behaviour characteristics, especially doing things that are noticeble. For example walking into a shop in the middle of no where and purchasing a tomato sauce bottle.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Call the police and a tow truck.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you for parking across my drive. It gives me the chance to act like a movie star and slide across your hood now and then.
Try it, it's AWESOME!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Get a lock smith to change the locks, take a picture and sell it.

When they turn up deny any knowladge of it

Probably not legal, but they trespassed on your propety and the car is still on it, fair game id say.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
yes it's irritating, but no need to bust a blood vessel over it. go to your neighbours, find out if he's visiting any of them, locate owner and ask politely if they could move their car as you need to park yours. it doesn't have to be confrontational. you don't know why they parked in YOUR spot, could be an emergency, but either way it's not that important in the grand scheme of things is it... go and ask nicely, smile and be understanding, and this simple incident won't cloud your enjoyment of your time at home tonight.

An excellent response that is definitely worth quoting again.
Much love wanderer.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Block him/her in.. Call a tow truck. Tell them if they cant get with the program, you'll take stronger measures.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Call the police to issue a citation for trespassing and then have it towed. Cost of the ticket + towing = revenge at no cost to you.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Slash the tyres?

Egg & toilet roll the car?

Potato in the exhaust?

Starch in the engine?

Or just leave a note in his wind-shield telling him politely to move his car, or risk further consequences.

I feel your frustration & annoyance though OP...It's seriously taking the # to park in front of someone's driveway, & in the UK is actually considered an illegal offence.

So if this jerk is still parked there, I'd suggest getting the law involved.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So it it in your actual driveway? Or is it parked on the curb in front of your house? Leave a note if it's on the curb in front of your house saying that the spot is the one you use. If it's in your driveway call and have it towed.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Get your key out and slowly walk past the car with the key in your hand - all the while scrape hard into the paintwork. It won't get the car out of the way, but it will give you some satisfaction!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would use a valve stem remover to back out the stem on one tire so that the air slowly leaks out. It does no real damage, but it would be annoying as hell. If you really want to be a jerk, just remove all four valve stems and leave them on the hood.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Call the cops and have it towed. You sure it's a guy? Never seen a guy with a pink mustang, unless he is flaming hardcore.

I wouldn;t recomend slashing his tires or his car will be sitting in your spot longer than you want him to. You could forgoe the passive aggressive tactics and go march over to his house or whoever he is visiting and tell him to move it or pick it up at the impound

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Actually yeah - that's your best bet - call the cops.

Officer - I came home and there is a strange car parked in my driveway. Never seen it before. Its been here for hours and hours. I don't know if its stolen or what.

For what its worth - once upon a time some kids stole my dad's car. Dumped it in a driveway of a town about 30 miles away after joyriding with it. If it is stolen probably a good idea for you to be the one to let the cops know it is there rather than have them asking you why its in your driveway.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Frogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Write REDRUM on his rear windshield with lipstick.

Nice, I sprayed a bit of beer on my computer reading that.

Speaking of beer, douse his car in beer, then when you see him leave, call the cops saying a drunk man is haulin ass through your hood in a pink stang, when pulled over, the cop will surely smell it. He wont get in trouble, but harassed he will.

U

edit on 17-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Call the cops, have it towed

Physically damaging it is a jerk thing to do. Usually people don't park in other peoples driveways for no reason. It's probably stolen or someone in an emergency.

The amount of revenge ideas in this thread make me sick...

Grow up..

Be the better person
edit on 17-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join