So some jerk is parked in my driveway...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
just remember that the driver knows where you live you defacate on his car he burns your house down

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crackavelli
Drano bomb? I suppose if you REALLY wanted to go the "non-violent" method...I like the poo idea...poo's always a nice classic...

Poo will certainly get the point across, no doubt about that.

I'd like to hear more about the Drano bomb, though.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
You know what I would do? I would park right behind the mustang, so close that you can't even fit your leg between the two cars. When this person wants to go...they can't because you're right behind. I seriously recommend this.
When they angrily come and knock on your front door...ask the morons why did they park in your spot? Maybe you could even go on a walk or something so that they don't go anywhere!

I was thinking do this also. I've had people park on my drive before, did this and made them wait 3 or 4 hours then let them go. Though usually in this area I have to stand watch when they turn up lest they try do anything to my car.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Step 1. Place a floorjack under the differential and watch it slide into the street.
Step 2. Put your car in the driveway.
Step 3. Get a beer.
Step 4. Sit on the porch and wait for the show.
Or just put it on jackstands (cinder blocks or wood blocks) on all 4 points and let him figure out just what to do about it, those emergency jacks suck for 1 tire yet alone all 4 corners.

(Edit)
Make sure to get photos of said vehicle and it's owner for any possible retaliatory measures you may need to take in future times.
edit on 17-2-2012 by g146541 because: add

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
just remember that the driver knows where you live you defacate on his car he burns your house down

Good point, and one that I considered.

Whatever I may end up doing, they will know exactly who did it...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I've had this before. You have 2 good options:

1. Park your car infront of his and get use other transport for a couple of weeks.
2. Accidently break into the car, slip the handbrake off and roll it into the road.

To be honest I'd just park infront of him though, bound to annoy him and there's nothing he can do about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If you have kids I also suggest inviting their friends over for an impromptu party, where everyone plays "who can jump on the car the most."

It's a great game.

Kids love it.

Now that's a great idea. I don't have children, but if I did, it would be trampoline time on the pink Mustang.

That idea alone is enough to make me want to reproduce

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a few nasty ideas

1. get a few mates and lift the car onto a trailer and dump it a few miles away preferably outside the local police station

2. since its trespass, call the police out

3. if theres even the slightest gap in the windows print out a picture of osama bin laden and post it through the window and call the cops/feds

4. put it on bricks and remove the tyres

5. drain all the fuel out of it so it goes about 10 yards and then dies leaving them stranded

6. wheel clamp and charge a $5000 release fee

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
a few nasty ideas

1. get a few mates and lift the car onto a trailer and dump it a few miles away preferably outside the local police station

2. since its trespass, call the police out

3. if theres even the slightest gap in the windows print out a picture of osama bin laden and post it through the window and call the cops/feds

4. put it on bricks and remove the tyres

5. drain all the fuel out of it so it goes about 10 yards and then dies leaving them stranded

6. wheel clamp and charge a $5000 release fee

I like it, especially #5 and #6.

It's coming up on 2 AM where I live, and this damn pink car is still here. I'm fairly patient, but my limit is fast approaching.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
2am?? jeez i didn't realise.... ignore previous advice... sit in your car honking your horn for 15 mins, if that doesn't work all bets are off,.. do what you want to his car!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Maxatoria reminded me of a time in highschool when a friend of mine parked in "Cowboy Corner", a back corner in the parking lot where all the "good 'ole boys" parked. They put his truck on blocks, took all the tires off and put them in the bed.

Oh, and a Drano bomb is basically a bomb made from household chemicals. A guy I worked with claimed he actually blew up a truck by dropping a Drano bomb made with a condom into the gas tank, although I wasn't there so I don't know how accurate that story is. Apparently the condom broke or dissolved and the chemical reaction/explosion resulted in the vehicle actually being lifted off the ground. I've never made one of course, the police don't appreciate that kind of tomfoolery.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
My neighbour used to constantly park in our drive, which was literally ON our property, outside our living room window, not on the road, but actual off street parking. He would do it all the time, even though he had his own drive to park on and he had a trailer in it.
So one night I got home really drunk from a night out. I felt like I was going to throw up after having tried going to sleep and my head was spinning.
So I did the only thing I could do without spraying my hallway with puke.
I opened my bedroom window and puked onto the car in the drive... funnily enough, he never parked there again...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
cant help feeling threads like this are just people writing papers on how conspiracy site members react to certain situations.

why would you let something so mundane upset you.

it will be gone soon.

who knows, maybe your future wife owns that pink mustang.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crackavelli
Oh, and a Drano bomb is basically a bomb made from household chemicals. A guy I worked with claimed he actually blew up a truck by dropping a Drano bomb made with a condom into the gas tank, although I wasn't there so I don't know how accurate that story is. Apparently the condom broke or dissolved and the chemical reaction/explosion resulted in the vehicle actually being lifted off the ground. I've never made one of course, the police don't appreciate that kind of tomfoolery.

Sounds like a good way to bring attention to the situation, but like I said, I'm not trying to spend the night (or even longer) in jail. They'd probably throw me in Guantanamo for a stunt like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
step 1. Start spray painting your driveway.

step 2. Hope for a little wind.

step 3. Keep watch for owner.

step 4. See owners red face angrily rushing at you.

step 5. Post on youtube for us.

step 6. Get picked up as youtube hero, earn big $$$

step 7. Use $$$ to pay for the medical bills to get your spine re-alligned.

step 8. Just chill instead, karma has her ways.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
cant help feeling threads like this are just people writing papers on how conspiracy site members react to certain situations.

why would you let something so mundane upset you.

it will be gone soon.

who knows, maybe your future wife owns that pink mustang.

Fair point, but seriously, who writes a paper about what people on a conspiracy website think about someone blocking your driveway?

Seems like more than a stretch. I got home, pink Mustang was blocking me, on my own property. Like I said in the OP, far from top secret, but that is what the Rant forum is about. Just looking for amusing suggestions from people on the situation, not building a case-study on you.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If a car was parked in MY driveway, it would not escape unscathed. It takes a special breed of person to park their car in a stranger's driveway in a residential neighborhood. The fact that it's a pink Mustang leaves me the impression that this person may fit certain character profiles. Chances are that they felt entitled to your parking spot which means it's probably someone I would not get along with.

I say it's time to get out the baseball glove and to play a game of catch in your yard

Accidents happen

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

only option # 2 is actually legal

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Block it in with your car.

Go to sleep. Don't answer the door.

Spray Brakleen on it. Takes the paint off.

Drain all the gas out of the tank so it won't get far. Add some acetone to the gas tank. That will make the engine run great.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Actually have you considered calling the police and reporting a possible stolen car?
Not many folks would leave a ....nice car in someones driveway.
This vehicle may have been used in a robbery or murder, I hope your prints are not inside the vehicle.
Maybe a crook dropped it in your driveway as a way to make it look like it belongs.?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join