It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rather good ghostly image.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

“The image was not visible either before or after the photograph was taken and was not captured in any of the other photographs, either going of coming. She just seemed to appear for a moment and then disappear. There were other people on the Long Walk that day, but they seemed oblivious to her presence,” he explained.

Here is a link to the article. Full article, with another pic

The article explains how, there has been many sightings in this particular area, and for me, adds a nice history and background to this picture.
I do however have some reservations.
The picture seems to be of rather low quality, and for a guy taking pics, a panorama pic, i would have thought he would use a better camera. This is low resolution.

Other than that, i have no idea what it might be.
Your input will be appreciated.

vvv

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
i think its a great image no face or feet, if not faked, however did you find it!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

My gratitude goes out to you Zazz, for telling me about this picture, and the story!!

I must agree, there is no face or feet, indeed. It might be though because of pixelation.

However, the picture is intriguing.

vvv

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Here is another one that may interest you

A STUDENT photographer was left seriously spooked after he inadvertently snapped this ghostly image looking out to sea from the end of a pier.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
uhh....obi wan kenobi??

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Vvv what are you on about? ?? Lol. Ito got to stick to by my guns on this one and say it looks like a muslim woman owling! !!
lol what say you mate? ???

Brother shamilski! !

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

I will not dismiss that theory!! lol

vvv

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Is that the full picture? The"ghost" is flat and centered. I say fake.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

I will not dismiss that theory!! lol

vvv

lol, that was without a doubt my first thought
reminds me of one of thoes apps where you can Add. Ghosts in the images. Ill down load that app and post what i am talking about

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
when i see pics like this i blur my vision slightly to see what it would look like and it actually makes this figure look more lady like with modern clothing. if i could do this couldn't the camera have done the opposite to make her appear the way she looks?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Lol oh here it is bwahahahah

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Good god mate ! Note to self! ! Plank like a boss! ! And they will come! !

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
i think its a great image no face or feet, if not faked, however did you find it!

It's called depth of field dude. As for the feet, there's obviously a slight hill there which makes it look like she has no feet.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

There are probably no feet because the ground in front of her rises slightly, obscuring said feet.

Probably no face due to the distance and crappy resolution of the image.

IRM

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Is that mink?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
In my opinion, this isn't even worth analyzing. Like some others have said, obviously the ground is obscuring the feet, and the image is so blurry and pixelated that I'm not surprised the face isn't showing. This is one of the most staged photos I've ever seen, and I don't see anything paranormal about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShamilAbdullah
Lol oh here it is bwahahahah

Btw if the guy in the pic is vvv for all the members who are not familiar with my good mate here,

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Pareidolia.

Here's a google maps link if you're curious.

Camera view is west. Using street view on the other side of the water you can verify the buildings. link.

In my opinion, it doesn't look like whatever that is is standing on the grass. Could have been some part of a passing boat in the water just beyond--a mast or something.

edit on 17-2-2012 by nghtshd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nghtshd

Camera view is west. Using street view on the other side of the water you can verify the buildings. link.

Correction: Camera view is looking east. Using street view on the other side of the water you can verify the buildings. link.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
To me it looks like a bin liner over a sign.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join