It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new ufo video and it's clear as you could want...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

post by skywalk
where's the original video now?

The video I posted above your last comment IS the original video ... the video in the OP was a repost of the original and I guess that's why it was removed ... the original uploader not getting the hits , because thats what these videos are about ....HITS .

edit on 18-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just wanted to state that I am new to the site as a member. I do intend to post some potent info after my 20 post reply initiation is complete. The reason I chose this box to post in is because I came on as a non-member and decided to check this video out but it seems it has been deleted. I wish I could have watched it because from the way the post stated, it seems like it would have been a pretty legit video to watch. But as for now, I can't wait to post a thread. Watch for me. Username: truthandrevolution19

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Video not even there. Doh!

edit. never mind.

Thanks Gortex.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
LOL @ all the people saying its just another plane video.

I seen something very similar to this over liverpool before christmas 2011.

I have been reading ATS for years but never posted.

I have been looking out for Black triangle ufo posts.

Finally I have seen something similar to what I seen that night!

What I saw was a black triangle craft, appeared to be flying quite low.
It had a red light in each of the 3 corners!
The 3 red lights were solid and not pulsing or anything.
It was completely silent!
It appeared to be going very very slow, so slow that if it was a normal aeroplane it would fall out the sky!

I know for sure its a secret military craft not known to the public!
I do not believe it was an Alien craft of course as if they could even get to our planet they would be very advanced so they wouldnt be so stupid to make their craft visible to us.

Im just gutted i didnt video it! At the time i had my old HTC hero mobile and because i upgraded its firmware it was quite slow and by the time I managed to navigate to my home screen with camera app on and loaded the camera the craft had gone
sods law eh.....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenIgnorance

you should do your introduction post as soon as you want.
when you do it, a mod will respond to you with some helpful stuff. it's in the introduction forum.

then you cannot post a thread until you have 20 posts in, which doesn't take long

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for reposting it. I can see why people are saying this is just another plane video, because of the way it has a flashing hazard light... but I think it's quite obvious this is not like any normal plane, it looks like some sort of top secret triangle craft to me. It is definitely man-made imo, but I don't think it's something the public should know about.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
very nice OP for posting vid. I applaud this capture, even if it is a "conventional" plane it is very rare to see something like this.

edit on 24-2-2012 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Since they've pulled the video from youtube further discussion is not possible.
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join