It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix is nearer than we think

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is straight out of some ghastly dystopia nightmare.

What kind of person even problem solves like this?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 17-2-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I do not believe this article for one second, it seems they are just doin it to get a reaction!!!
'the birds would lack muscle stimulation' so the most feasible thing woul be to shock it so it moved?! I mean come one what a load of rubbish!!

Slendatone for chicken abs?!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

And the name of that pill could be called Soylent Green.

Articles like the one the opening poster make me really scared about our future.

Really scared.

I think every single highschool student should be required to read, "Dominion" by Matthew Scully.

Cannot recommend this book highly enough because it shows the difference between primitive man's mindset and what we could aspire to.

edit on 17-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

And what goes around comes around...........again, this has got to be one heck of a scary thread.

Are we losing our humanity in the name of greed?

Seriously, many people laugh at David Icke, but I wonder and find it hard that someone, anyone that is a real human being could come up with such a sick idea.

It's like the human nursery in the movie, "The Matrix".

Now, what most people don't realize and don't see and why they don't care is the fact that they don't understand if TPTB or whoever is calling the shots and making the decisions about how to run this rock, if they think like this, their greed and cruelty know no bounds.

Eventually, if left unchecked their "bounds" or "limits" will extend further to possibly include humans.

Already the majority of us having little to no privacy, being able to be locked up for a ounce of a "controlled substance" that is less harmful than 99% of the stuff big pharma is selling at a 110% mark up, having to now have to have a permit to gather in peaceful protest, treated like naked cattle if we are to travel, patrolling drones, cameras everywhere except where they should be, etc.

Any group that twisted, that psychopathic and with a total lack of empathy to that degree, one has to wonder how far that cruelty will eventually extend to?

You would have thought we would have learned our lessons at Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the Nazi Death Camps, the Russian Gulags (now our prison system), Sudan, Danfur and all the other hell on earth places?

Will mankind grow up and start acting responsible, respecting the sanctity of life?

That is the question.

And what people fail to see as far as the big picture, bullies, the smart ones, don't openly bully and don't make the "squeeze" all at one time - oh no, their smart, they're sneaky..............slowly, quietly, step by step, inch by inch, conditioning everyone along every step of the way to excuse and accept just a little bit more until - you have what many science fiction writers have warned us about, a living hell.

Again, I keep warning everyone and nobody is listening - the garrote is slowly being tightened and most of you don't even see it coming.

I do think "they" (whoever they are) and this is the MF of conspiracies, is putting something in the water, our air, our food, that is making us more compliant and easily manageable.

"They" (again whoever "they") are, have literally drained the fire in our belly, our stamina or will to fight right out of us. Most of us go about gladly being distracted, compliant and choose to remain blind to what is headed towards us.

I do think they are making darn sure we remain separated in disunity ("United we stand, divided we fall").

I do think and it's a crazy crazy read but GoodSearch (vs. Google) "The Secret Covenant" and while yes it's a absolutely crazy and insane read - it all appears as if this very strange document is unfolding before our very eyes.............but most are blind, they either don't want to see this happening inch by inch or could care less.

If the majority of humanity does not wake up..............these animals living in a eternal Treblinka (Good book, "Eternal Treblinka" by Charles Patterson) will eventually include all of us to some extent, except the 1% who are perpetrating this upon us.

Now, the 50m question is who are the wizards behind the curtain in the Emerald City of Oz?

And, no the President, the bankers, the large corporations I've been ranting on about for years may just simply be the PR guys, the fall guys, the patsies...............who are the real ones at the very top of the pyramid?

Y'all better start asking yourself that question.

In the Art of War (I've gone through four copies now in 40 years) - Sun Tzu makes a comment about a smart General makes sure his army remains unseen, unknown, deep in the shadows until the final stage of conquering is complete.

I have to say, as far as creepy, this is one of the top ten creepiest threads I have yet to read........it foreshadows something ominous right around the corner for humanity if we don't wake up and unite in time.

And folks, the window of opportunity may have done already shut...........we may be at the point or very close to the point of no return.
edit on 17-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Totally agree with you, seeing the images of those pallid mock-chickens made me feel as if we're on the precipice of some horrific reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Am I the only one who wonderes what on the F**** they did to get sent here?!?!?!?!
I want off this planet!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

this will teach me not to get too near the edge...I knew I shouldn't look - but I did

I shouldn't be surprised, but sometimes our inhumanity catches me completely off guard

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

This is our mistake. The belief is perpetuated that there are secrets to be had but the truth is there are none. There is freedom in this realisation. The records of man, no matter there format, are far from the complex weaving he imagines. All is but an arrangement. Take any collection of symbols, from the letters of the alphabet to the sounds of the cosmos, understand there structure and form them into every arrangement possible. You will see.

Those maintaining their individual dark kingdoms, those not wondering why they are allowed to do wrong, they little realise there are those who do worse than them and are not concerned with their drug trades sex enslavement or whatever deplorable avenue they chose to make their home for a reason.

It matters not my matter will rot and return
Whether you believe it's god or the earth

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think this Ford fellow needs to be admited to a psychiatric ward imediately and treated for extreme dementia.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You find a way off u2u me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Thank you for posting and bringing this information into a larger audience.

The solution for meat eaters would appear to be “In vitro” meats also known as “cultured meat”.

The below link has an interesting quote from Winston Churchill: "Fifty years hence, we shall escape the absurdity of growing a whole chicken in order to eat the breast or wing, by growing these parts separately under a suitable medium."

en.wikipedia.org...

www.reuters.com...

This could help us immensely with the issues of animal cruelty and most certainly with sustainability issues for the planet.

Whenever I consume meat, I will have violent dreams and more stress in my day to day life. The longer I can maintain a vegetarian (but still w/eggs, cheese, and fish) the more joy and happiness I add to my life.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
ofhumandescent, thank you for your posting, especially with the "The Secret Covenant" information.

I have had this exact information explained to me before, but without the formalities of doctrine.

Thank you for continuing your effort to place this into higher conscious, your efforts are succeeding.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by assempoint

The solution for meat eaters would appear to be “In vitro” meats also known as “cultured meat”.

The below link has an interesting quote from Winston Churchill: "Fifty years hence, we shall escape the absurdity of growing a whole chicken in order to eat the breast or wing, by growing these parts separately under a suitable medium."

I'd still not eat this meat

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Aww after reading the article I see that he would create them headless thus removing consciousness I believe

So technically they would literally just be an assimilation of cells

I sympathise with his reasoning

the synthesis of animal protein without the suffering

So at the moment as long as the meat was good I'd chow down

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
that's a lot of trouble for something that's already brainless.

why don't scientists but their talents and resource in something more important, like the multiple list of diseases that are affecting humans around the globe, instead of trying to make a chicken with a life span of 4 weeks, "happy".

and emotion by the way that they don't possess, along with intelligence, sadness, etc.

edit on 20-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join