It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord James Of Blackheath Does It Again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Unofficial Transcript of the speech by Lord James of Blackheath, in the Lords Chamber of the House of Lords, London, on 16 February 2012

www.rayservers.com...

Link to parliament tv here.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Is this another indication that the amount of gold mined throughout history is many times what we are told?

Is the entire world financial system manipulated by false records that hold the value of gold at an artificially high level?

Or has Lord James forgotten to take his meds?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is interesting, he doesn't mention the name 'Foundation X' this time though.

Is it possible this fella is just the biggest sucker of 419 scams in the country?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I cannot help but wonder if the similarity of this and another conspiracy theorist' work is the reason for such a lacklustre response. It seems authentic enough but I will withhold judgement until more information comes to hand.

reply to post by biggilo

Perhaps. Though I would assume (A mistake possibly) that ol'mate would at least follow the trail as he says he has done and soon discover his folly if this were the case.
edit on 17-2-2012 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I would have thought that establishing whether this is a correct piece of paper or not is just 2 phone calls away. One to Mr. Geithner and one to Mr. Greenspan. Both of whom still prosper and live, so they could easily confirm whether they signed this.

so why hasnt lord james made these 2 phone calls ?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
what I find completely closed minded and absolutely absurd is any rational discussion to discuss the pending lawsuit by Keith Scott in District Court of Southern New York on behalf of the White Dragon Society.

They are the rightful owners of the United States Federal Reserve Bonds stolen at the border in Italy last summer. I belief the good sir Lord may be referring to the White Dragon Society.

I found it to be the most compelling conspiracy story I have ever read in my entire life TIMES ONE MILLION! Murder, intrigue, satanic rituals, 300 years in the execution, nothing like it. But because it was written by Davidwillcock (spelled incorrectly on purpose), the paid for hire troll brigade comes out in full to derail the thread.

If you have even the slightest interest in global finance, state and central banking, you should stop reading this and go to divine cosmos dot com.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

so why hasnt lord james made these 2 phone calls ?

I doubt Lord Doofus can use a phone.

He screwed the veritable pooch quite quickly with his indiscretion and blithering on like a loon.

These are not minor foibles. NY FED is private bank whose representative sits in the Federal Reserve Board. The President of NY FED at the time of the loon's story was Timothy Geithner, which is listed as an IMF witness, which he could not be, as he left IMF in 2003.

Strike One.

Same for "second witness for IMF", Yusuke Horiguchi, who left IMF in 2002 -> www.imf.org...

Steerike Two.

Not to mention that in February 2006 Alan Greenspan is no longer member of FED in any capacity, being succeed by Ben Bernanke.

One sentence, 3 strikes already, all easily verifiable in about 5 minutes.

The Loon is Out.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Within a few days this story broke in the mainstream media. Could the crazy old duffer have been alluding to something which was then revealed? People don't always say exactly what they mean. It's the effect that counts.

www.skynews.com.au...

How often do we hear about bonds worth trillions?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If you read the transcript you will see

Finally, I have a letter from Mr Riyadi himself, who tells me that he was put up to do this, that none of it is true, and that he has been robbed of all his money. I am quite prepared to recognise that one of the possibilities is that Mr Riyadi is himself putting this together as a forgery in order to try to win some recovery. But it gets more complicated than that because each of the $5 trillion payments that came in has been acknowledged and receipted by senior executives at HSBC and again receipted by senior executives at the Royal Bank of Scotland. I have a set of receipts for all of this money. Why would any bank want to file $5 trillion-worth-$15 trillion in total-of receipts if the money did not exist?

He is quite prepared to consider it a forgery but the receipts for the money mean something went down....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Within a few days this story broke in the mainstream media. Could the crazy old duffer have been alluding to something which was then revealed? People don't always say exactly what they mean. It's the effect that counts.

www.skynews.com.au...

Lord DoofusLoon claims he has been working on this "mystery" for two years. Two years? Good "Lord" WTF has he been doing, running around in circles chasing his courtly tails?

Watching the video was as painful as watching a retarded child called to the front of the class to recite Homer.

edit on 21-2-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
trillions and quadtriilions knocking around while the world starves and austerity is pushed on the people....... Ha ha ha hah lol ha ha ha harrrr.
I want to cry.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician

www.skynews.com.au...

Lord DoofusLoon claims he has been working on this "mystery" for two years. Two years? Good "Lord" WTF has he been doing, running around in circles chasing his courtly tails?

Watching the video was as painful as watching a retarded child called to the front of the class to recite Homer.

And yet within days a multi trillion bonds fraud was reported.

Perhaps he spent two years working out how to say it without betraying his sources.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

www.skynews.com.au...

And yet within days a multi trillion bonds fraud was reported.

Which Lord Doofus knew about two years in advance? Where is the link between the two in the first place? There is none.

Perhaps he spent two years working out how to say it without betraying his sources.

To, then, tell us all about who his sources are?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

www.skynews.com.au...

But what do you think about what he said? Especially the parts about the banks actually allowing the transactions to go through? You just seem to rip into him with no comment at all on what he was actually talking about other than he'd worked on it for two years. If he's so stupid then why did the transactions go through the banking system?

edit : sorry, missed your first post about the people signing something, still doesn't explain why the banks let the whole thing go through until it got to the bank of england.
edit on 23-2-2012 by robhines because: edit

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I just started looking into this Lord James thing.

I found this video. It's the one mentioned in the OP?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Yep, it's pretty amazing actually how insane what he's saying sounds, but then him mentioning that the banks let the transactions go through. I bet he'll not get a proper investigation from our government any time soon.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

reply to post by TheExopolitician

www.skynews.com.au...

How often do we hear about bonds worth trillions?

Note that the bonds found in swiss bank vault were fake, but not the first sweizure of fake bonds.
Note the September 2009 Milan airport bonds were phony,

Now regarding the last sentence in the article.
The seizure of bonds at the Italian-Swiss border from two Japanese Nationals,
Note there is no reference to fake, phony, counterfit.

The bonds mentioned in the last sentence are the first set of bonds that were seized and because of that, other bonds carried by a Dragon Family rep were allowed to be held by a third party to avoid a similar seizure, while the Dragon Family rep travelled between borders coordinating project to be funded by the bonds.

These two sets of bonds are the basis for the NY Federal District suit filed on behalf of the Dragon Family;

To include the bonds from the Japanese nationals to me seems an attempt to spin them as fake as well, yet if they were, why not state fake, phony or other?
Because they are the real ones.

I think the Italian Government and Police and their cohorts are attempting to remove themselves from their efforts to redeem the bonds, attempted bribery and accusations contained within the complaint filed in NY Fed District Court.

Most could be led to believe they (the last mentioned bonds) were fake by association.
I bet it must have been torturous for the propagandists not to be able to use the word fake regarding those bonds.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

It has been suggested that some of the bonds declared fake were actually issued in exchange for gold. The gold has been 'disappeared' and many decades later the bonds are declared fake. The details of the fraud are obscure and easily misrepresented.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Gordon Duff at Veterans Today has a good read on this

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcrockett

Gordon Duff at Veterans Today has a good read on this

www.veteranstoday.com...

Thanks for the link! It's added a lot to this whole story that I had no idea of.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I can't believe there isn't more attention on this thread. If only to disprove it. If it's for real.....I can't even think or talk about it. That story at veteranstoday.com is...I really have no words. There would be no bigger story. Unless the aliens landed on the white house lawn or something.

<<   2 >>

join