It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama poised to win with a massive majority in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm absolutely convinced that the GOP has absolutely NO intentions of taking control of the white house next election. I don't believe for one second they intend of taking ownership or sharing any responsibility for our current state of affairs. Go ask them. None of it is their fault.

The GOP will not be running the white house in 2013.

Anyone want to make any bets?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe, but (gasp!) there are Catholics who vote along more liberal lines...

Normally, yes. But add an assault on religious issues and there might be a shift. This is an election year. . . .

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

I'm absolutely convinced that the GOP has absolutely NO intentions of taking control of the white house next election. I don't believe for one second they intend of taking ownership or sharing any responsibility for our current state of affairs. Go ask them. None of it is their fault.

Anyone want to make any bets?

A bottle of single malt, you're on.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Bet accepted. If Obama does not win I will buy you a bottle of single malt.

When Obama does win you can buy me a pack of smokes or something of equal value.

OK?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Bet accepted. If Obama does not win I will buy you a bottle of single malt.

When Obama does win you can buy me a pack of smokes or something of equal value.

OK?

I drink the high end, would expect to repatriate the same. Want to call a 250.00 USD limit?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Q: How much does it cost to win with a massive majority?

A: One Beeeellion Dollarz.

Plus, don't forget the Republicans that keeps telling him "NO" will keep him from doing what he wants to do,
...so naturally the economy will improve between now and November,
...so of course he's gonna win.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I suppose I could let you buy me two packs of smokes when President Obama starts his second term.

I'm not afraid of losing this little bet, but I can assure you that if by some strange fluke you win I probably will not be buying you any Auchentoshan 1957.

Now if you want something along the lines of the Ardbeg Uigeadail (awarded 97.5 points out of a possible 100 by Whisky Bible Author, Jim Murray for the 2009 edition) or something from the Crown Royal collection, I could probably swing that.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I suppose I could let you buy me two packs of smokes when President Obama starts his second term.

I'm not afraid of losing this little bet, but I can assure you that if by some strange fluke you win I probably will not be buying you any Auchentoshan 1957.

Now if you want something along the lines of the Ardbeg Uigeadail (awarded 97.5 points out of a possible 100 by Whisky Bible Author, Jim Murray for the 2009 edition) or something from the Crown Royal collection, I could probably swing that.

Now it sounds like you're talking high end to ghetto trash!

Hell, I had to Google what you were talking about.

(I'm soooooo trash)

Never had that.

Gone as far as a fine 18 year old Balvenie.

But I pay my debts, and stand by my word.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Of course Obama is going to win....that's who TPTB need to have in office in order to complete their plan of destroying the American way of life. Regardless of who is nominated for the GOP, I am almost 100% willing to stake everything I own on the idea that Obama will win.

IMHO TPTB should just save the taxpayers a whole lot of money and go ahead and declare him to be the winner now. I mean honestly, do any of you really think that your vote means anything? It means about as much as our will meant during the healthcare debate. All of the polls showed that at least 65% of Americans did not want Obamacare and what did that matter?.........it didn't.

Instead of wasting your time and energy debating and forecasting who will win I would suggest expending that energy on preparing for what is to come and doing all that you can to be ready for the institution of TPTB,s plans.

Face it, we don't live in a free society or under a government that serves the people and has the best interest of the people at heart. We live in a society where the government is hell bent on controlling every aspect of your life, right down to the food that you ingest, yet people still try to believe that we are in control. We lost control before many of us on this earth today were even born.

So everyone say hello to our new president that is going to be duly elected by the world elitsits........Barack Hussein Obama........

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Don't sell yourself short. I had to google high end stuff to see what was out there, when I found that $5,000+ bottle of the 1957 stuff. I'm not rich either buddy, but I am what I like to call "Comfortably poor".

As for the other Crown Royal and Bible award winner, they cost around $60 to $90, and are considered good quality.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have no way to prove this but IMO and from what I have seen I think the following is going to happen:

1. Ron Paul supporters are not about the party but rather the candidate.
2. Ron Paul supporters believe there is rampant corruption in goverment on both sides (Reps and Dems)
3. Ron Paul supporters feel there is little or no difference between Romney or Obama except verbiage.
4. Ron Paul supporters would rather write in Ron Paul or pick a third party candidate over either Romney or Obama.
5. Ron Paul will not endorse Romney if he is the GOP selected candidate.He didn't go with his party in 08 when Obama won.
6. Romney supporters are about the party more so than the candidate.Therefore the majority of Romney supporters would vote for Ron Paul if the GOP selects him.

Therefore:
1. Which candidate is more of a risk to overlook in the GOP race:
If the GOP selects Ron Paul they will be almost guaranteed to keep there Republican base in tact. This is because Ron Paul supporters will vote for him in the 2012 election and the Romney supporters (who would vote for anyone but Obama as long as they are a republican) would also vote for Ron Paul.

The problem for the GOP is that Ron Paul supporters would not do the same as the Romney supporters and they are going to vote third party , write in Ron Paul , or not show up at the polls which would benefit Obama.

2. The poll suggest that Ron Paul appeals to the democrats and the independents more because he is anti-war and liberal on social issues such as gay marriage,religion and fiscally conservative on economic matters.
www.forbes.com...

Therefore
1. If Ron Paul has the potential to cost the GOP to lose the most votes over Romney among the Republican Party.
2. If he has the potential to keep the GOP base in tact by taking over Romney supporters.
3. If he is polling better among the independents and appealing to disgruntled democrats with his ease on social issues.
4. If he has made it this far and doing this well with NO help from his own republican party , lack of media coverage and his own party sabotaging him by saying he is unelectable despite the number of years of getting reelected in congress.

It would be dumb for the GOP to not select Ron Paul as he has the potential to cost the GOP to lose their base supporters.

Of course that only matters if you assume that the GOP really cares about winning instead of ensuring both candidates on the ballot can be controlled by the lobbyist.

coincidentally:
The facts we have right now are:
1. Romney has already been declared a winner prematurely once before.
2. This is the second time that Romney has been on the winning side when errors have been discovered with the caucus.
3. Obama and Romney share top contributors:

Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Morgan Stanley
Citigroup Inc

Barack Obama (D):
www.opensecrets.org...
Mitt Romney (R) :
www.opensecrets.org...

4. More than half of Mitt Romney and Barack Obama contributions are not from small individuals.
Mitt Romney gets 9% from small individual donations. Obama has 47% from 08 but that has been questioned and OBAMA would not agree to share more information about his small donor to a watch group.
www.thedailybeast.com...

The bottom line is the lobbyist are going to win again as long as its a Romney - Obama ticket

edit on 17-2-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
[quote

Interesting how the states listed on the left (favoring the Republican party) happen to be among the LEAST educated, LEAST evolved states of the country.

Gotta tell ya something.

And Obama WILL win 2012 if up against any of those republican bums minus Ron Paul!!!

And the CONservative neanderthals in the Red states will whine and whine like CRY-BABIES for 4 MORE YEARS while Obama CONTINUES TO TURN THE COUNTRY BACK AROUND from the disasters of the last republican!! Whine, whine cry-babies, Obama will get 4 more years!!!

edit on 17-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

" I'm absolutely convinced that the GOP has absolutely NO intentions of taking control of the white house next election. I don't believe for one second they intend of taking ownership or sharing any responsibility for our current state of affairs. Go ask them. None of it is their fault.

Anyone want to make any bets? "

If the Reps Keep their Majority in the House , and then somehow gain a Majority in the Senate , they won't need the White House in 2013 . I think that is what they are Really Figuring on to Control Obama in a Possible Second Term . No Bet here ...........LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Face it, we don't live in a free society or under a government that serves the people and has the best interest of the people at heart. We live in a society where the government is hell bent on controlling every aspect of your life, right down to the food that you ingest, yet people still try to believe that we are in control. We lost control before many of us on this earth today were even born.

I agreed with 80% of this statement until I let it sink in a little bit. At first I didn't agree with, "we don't live in a free society or under a government that serves the people and has the best interest of the people at heart". They did extend unemployment benefits and the population on some sort of welfare is staggering. I think around 45 to 50% of Americans are on some sort of welfare.

After thinking about it, extending these programs isn't helping anyone. You wouldn't give a crack addict more crack to solve the problem. In reality these programs make you more dependent on the government, more and more each day you are on the program.

I have a weird feeling the people that are suckling off the teet are going to get cut off at some point. Ok maybe it's not a wierd feeling, maybe its reality knocking.

So at first glance, it looks like they are benefiting from the programs but in the end they are going to be hit the hardest when they go away. The money should be used to educate people or get them doing something for the money.

I 100% agree with your statement, its a sad state of affairs.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

This isn't going to be popular(but it is something I have been saying for awhile now), but the fascist's are on the move. You have to understand that TPTB are among the most racist and bigoted people on this planet. Civil rights was forced upon them kicking and screaming.

Add in their last failure at establishing a fascist regime(The whole Bush fiasco in the 1930's), they have planned well.

They are painting Obama the "Marxist" as a Black Hoover; actually worse then Hoover. More of a mix between Carter, Hoover, Harding, and a ultra small dash of FDR(for the purposes of inoculation). Then add in the racial resentment originally stirred by the mass immigration of third worlders into America. + The sheer level of African American racism and bigotry that became more then evident since Mr. Obama has become elected(then add in all the youth race violence[think the swarms that attack "whites" and stores] being fueled among African Americans).

Basically things are going to be done in such a way that even the Oath Keepers will fall into line. First they will make us not care, apathy if you will(this is what I am beginning to think them giving Ron Paul breathing room is all about). Then they will up the pressure, till the unthinkable becomes thinkable, and just like that all that was done will be undone.

It truly is a sad thing to realize, but ultimately though their pre-revolution psych-op's has been more then effective. I don't see History changing at this point. And those who may be a member of a future persecuted group are better off leaving while they still can.

Because at this point in space and time, we would have better luck winning a game of cards against a magician with a spare deck, then changing that which has already been set in motion.
edit on 18-2-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm sure this guy won't make the same mistake twice.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What is it?

1.8 million dead people are still registerd to vote. I dont know how they do it, but they will be voting again.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to live in any of the states on the left side (Repub side) of the graphic. That they are lousy places to live and are ruled by Republicans is no random coincidence.

Unfortunately I do live in one of them.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Ron Paul will never get a fair chance at the election.

Reason is that these Obama lovers dont like his policies.
Ron Paul policies must stop giving a handout to the unemployed enough is enough after there unemployment benfits run out it is time to run out stop being winers get back to work find a job.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

What is TPTB ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join