It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a cache?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
also burying a fridge for a cache might get you in trouble if found out why because many places have ordinances saing out side refidgerators need to be pad locked or have doors removed to keep small children from crawling in them and getting killed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Caches are "re-supply" points and must be maintained and checked for surity every once in a while. What I would put in one would be based around my BOB and transpo. Spare batteries, ammo, water tabs, fuel, spare parts (for weapons), possible medical. What ever I put in there would support my needs while on the run.
Based on this the cache should be off location. If your hiding a cache on your grounds yur just trying to hide from searches. Thats fine also, but remember if they don't find something to fill their "need" they will continue the search till they do so your grounds probably will fail you. That is, of course, unless you are squeeky clean, never bought a weapon, a hunting license, surplus equipment or nothing with your credit card which would draw attention. Otherwise, if your gonna use a cache, get away from your area in a area which wont be developed and bury one. Just dont use a GPS to mark it. Use a map and compass and area knowledge.
Ammo cans are fine, just make sure the seals are good and if your worried about rust cover them with vehicle undercoating. Ammo can caches are use all over the world and they do just fine.
Unless you are VERY positive it will never be found I would not put firearms, gold or silver in one, stick to the re-supply theory.
If you want to do something more extensive, own the property. A couple of acres in a national forest with little jeep trail or hiking trail to it.
Bought the best your gonna do unless you have some real in-depth skill sets or a lot of money and airdrop capabilities
My opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yep, me too! But, I had to put that in there because I've seen some that would blow your mind!! Also, not everyone would no to use the cleaner. They might just use the glue... or in one case that I saw silicone!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Yup, right here announce all tactics, plans, ideas,equipment and enough other valuable information to complete an accurate SALUTE report about your entire proposed operation which you have shared with the world.
Stop it.Take that to secure alone NOTHING public.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join