It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the First Time, A Wirelessly Controlled Implantable Pharma-Chip Oozes Drugs Into the Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

For the First Time, A Wirelessly Controlled Implantable Pharma-Chip Oozes Drugs Into the Body

www.popsci.com.a u

In the future, implantable computerised dispensaries will replace trips to the pharmacy or doctor's office, automatically leaching drugs into the blood from medical devices embedded in our bodies.
These small wireless chips promise to reduce pain and inconvenience, and they'll ensure that patients get exactly the amount of drugs they need

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Pharmacies-on-a-chip could someday dispense a whole suite of drugs, at pre-programmed doses and at specific times,

"It really depends on how potent the drugs are,"

Ultimately, the device delivered dosages comparable to daily injections, and there were no negative side effects.

There was no skipping the shot if a patient didn't feel like visiting the doctor - complying with a prescription is of key importance, "This avoids the compliance issue completely, and points to a future where you have fully automated drug regimens,"

www.popsci.com.a u
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17/2/12 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

And so it begins....

But ya know what, I for one support this march into a New World Order, and I hope the microchips happen pretty fast.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Few threads on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

And so it begins....

But ya know what, I for one support this march into a New World Order, and I hope the microchips happen pretty fast.

Advances in bio-tech is not exclusive to NWO.

I can see this being useful for diabetics.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
My wife would love this for diabetes. I hope they'll understand if I talk her into waiting until the first few generations of these have made their mistakes, killed all they are going to kill with bugs or other odd little quirks and been perfected. If these have any method of communicating outside the body and it's 2-way....I'd say no regardless.

Hackers can have my ATM...They can hack my credit or bust my computer. I can fix all that. It's gonna be kinda hard to fix if a 12 year old comedian in the making wonders what happens if he flash surges some Medi-Chips. Err... The devil is really in the details for this concept.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Three hours later a teenager outside of San Fransisco managed to hook it up to a water pipe

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Great idea...up until some terrorist (elites) decide to hack into the mainframe and dispense years worth of dosages in a single dose, to every microchipped individual. Or it'll be an "error". Either way resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions of patients. On the other hand, a dream come true for the more extreme eugenics proponents...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I wont be taking my thyroid meds from such a device, not willing to give anyone access to my mind/body/soul, and that is about what having and embedded device amounts to. Giving your mind to Satan. By the way, by Satan, I mean the evil corrupt leaders, and corporations, never mind whatever they serve.

Based on records, and behavior, and the way world is, anyone who does not understand how evil they are, has a mental condition IMO.

No one would ever give their mind over to tyrants and insane psychos.

Sometimes the old fashioned methods work and are very good.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
At the age of 14 govnerment places one of those with cyanide inside into everyone's body and then let me see someone commits a crime

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Before everyone goes sticking these things in themselves....

Medical tests must prove that they work consistantly and for a long time... Wouldn't want a faulty one to Over Dose you..... Must be a system that would alert of possible problems/failures....

Could save lives/make meds very convenient for some seriously ill people...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by ButterCookie

And so it begins....

Advances in bio-tech is not exclusive to NWO.

I can see this being useful for diabetics.

Yes it is. And its a good thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This technology as per law will be enforced with Obmacare, millions were already allocated by Obama to the research since the Obamacare was approved.

The law backing this devices either to provide doses of medicine or for medical information was passed in 2004 so the pursue of this devices and the backing by the government has been around for a while already, the biggest problem is to enforced on the citizens, now they can.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It could be a good thing, but also it has the potential to be misused

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
First off that thing is huge, not something that most would want implanted. And it would have to be huge in order to hold whatever drugs they need. And when it's empty, then it has to be refilled...so it doesn't seem like it would be practical now or ever. Taking a pill or injection isn't that big of a deal for people to be lazy enough for the need to implant a device.

top topics

join