It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine results under review. Romney not the declared winner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It was reported on Rachel Maddows show that the Maine results are now under review. But Washington County results may be kept a secret OR released tomorrow.

Crazy news. Not sure what it means, if anything. But I know this, I really feel Ron Paul won this state. And the fact that Maine just declared Romney the winner without all the results shows the GOP's hatred of Paul.

link
edit on 16-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

fixed

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is common sense to us. But it's good we'll hear tomorrow about the real official results of this caucus. Paul won this state, and Iowa, as far as I'm concerned, given the uncounted precincts at that time. He just needs this one state to officially start his momentum shift.

If this goes public that he wins Maine, look out! He's got the delegate strategy, which is all that matters, but this will do wonders to counter the anti-Paul MSM coverage.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

It's nice to see the news but unless it has alphabet letters attached to it people will view it as "fringe" news source, just conspiracy theorists is all.

I say if voter fraud is found and proven, we need some rope and tall trees.
That is treason in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Until CNN or another network reports it this won't be official.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Until CNN or another network reports it this won't be official.

I was shocked that msnbc even reported it. But that could be because they like all the chaos in the republican primary.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Where is MSNBC reporting this, ive been cycling through CNN, MSNBC, infowars, presstv...none of the big dogs have made an official announcement yet. Possibly trying to buy time to find their passports to escape the pitchfork crowds in the USA?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Watch, after "reviewing" they'll realize that Romney DID infact win, and Ron Paul actually got 4th.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

Not possible because that would mean they doctored the original results and that means it is rigged, it would be a catch-22 for them

join