It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Believes He Can Be A Super Saiyan! Rethinking Indo Kids!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

No, you aren't retarded if you go to school for acting. I didn't say anything about being famous or a star, just that it would be a natural career choice for him if he already knows about having an audience and for the most part being entertaining.

There is a lot of people out there that make a living by not taking the world very serious. Not there's nothing important to them. Just remember who makes cartoons. No, you wouldn't be taken to a mental hospital. You would be laughed at, because it's absurd, just like the kid's claim, which is why it's pretty funny, especially since so many can relate to it. He just so happened to make his viral.

Just to add: The actual RL Dragonball movie, makes this look like an oscar performance.
edit on 18-2-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkwingDuck82its funny this kind of thread makes us analyzerʻs, but i wonder how many of us got our own skeletons in our closet

I'm not going to say it...I'm not going to say it...I'm not going to say it.

Ah come on, this one is to easy.

edit on 18-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
FYI this kid went supersayin on me

i take that pretty serious lol ha

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
scroll up to my other post

do i need to bust out another four hit combo cuz iʻll go ryu right now

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkwingDuck82
FYI this kid went supersayin on me

i take that pretty serious lol ha

That's right!!

You DO take that seriously. Don't you?

Like Naruto.... BELIEVE IT.

That kid did totally go off. I was cracking up the whole time cause i was thinking something was really gonna happen. Then he just looks dead pan at the camera and identifies himself. Classic.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
hey phantom you came back pretty quick with that youtube video

that was a good one

had to laugh

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkwingDuck82
hey phantom you came back pretty quick with that youtube video

that was a good one

had to laugh

Haha

Hey, I grew up watching all the cartoons and I turned out ok, with my tin foil hat here on ATS totally paranoid about everyone and everything in the world. I'm sure that kid will turn out great too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
auriiigghhttt good laughs iʻm out

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
From the horse's mouth. Our super saiyan Jalen Thomas who is killakarisma responding to a video's serious concern.

Mission accomplished, and it was funny

He also said he likes to do social experiments in his channel.
edit on 18-2-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Can...Not..Wait.Longer...
Must Comment on his shout.

But on a serious note.I can tell you this.
I know people similar to him..Maybe not as crazy but the think and act like magma characters. Naruto and Dragonball Z and others. Either way I can safely say I never watch them or can not recall if I ever did. But certainly I can tell you those people I know play fight and talk and make the gestures that are shown in some of those magma cartoon things.
But that was super weird.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Haven't laughed this much for a very long time. I like this type of humor. The video is just amazing. :

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

Some people never grow out of it. Look at the Star Wars/Trek people. Look at all the grown men that think it makes them real men to watch football and scream at the tv. It is INSANE to scream at the tv because a football team that doesn't care about you lost a game. Yet nobody says anything about that? Because it's mainstream. That's what society tells you to do. You watch football and slave at your job. It makes you a REAL MAN!

#in joke.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Although the last few minutes of the video are a little funny. I liked the first part where he was talking. He is right about what he says, and i bet if we could've seen his aura during that video we'd see it light up just like he wanted!

I liked what he was saying a lot, i think kids are understanding this train of thought more and more, and yea he may be a bit out there actually thinking he could go "super saiyan", but he is right, you can manifest anything you want for yourself. Just look at Jim Carrey's life story, he manifested his reality.

Plus, i think this kid is very bright, and that he probably wasn't even being serious. Really.

Anyway, i'm fairly young and i started onto this stuff (spirituality/meditation/growth) about 2 years ago when i was in my teens! So i see this as funny, but inspiring

edit on 16-2-2012 by dannotz because: add
:
edit on 16-2-2012 by dannotz because: spelling

He actually wasn't serious. He say his goal was to inspire people.

This is what he said on another youtuber's channel that was talking about him:

LOLOLOLOL Craftnnation made a vid about me AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH. dude its all good..... trust me im not insane. that was just me living out a childhood dream, i know im not a super saiyan but im a super saiyan at heart. i also made the video to show ppl that they should never be afraid to be who they wanna be or to achieve something in fear of what others may think or doubting their own abilities. my main goal was to inspire people.

I liked what he said too, It really made me feel like I can do anything I put my mind to. I already felt like this, but I feel it even more so now cause someone out there actually is saying it with that burning passion of belief. I understand where he is coming from 100%

Oh, that guy beat me to it already. o.o
edit on 18-2-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

Yeah,I perfectly know what you mean.
Even my dad cheers for football teams yet as you said 'they do not care'
But it happens in a lot of us.
Shame that some people do not know the age limit.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Its all fun and games until you rupture a hemorroid or pop a blood vessel.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

Hahha. Reminds me of the family guy episode.
This was hilarious.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

poor stoner, doesn't he know black folk can't be Super-Saiyans? I mean....its racially impossible......

This kid needs to A: grow up B: use the bathroom really bad or C: Stop believing he is special. He is not. He is just another disenchanted fool who tries to imagine his way into a better life. You can't. Either work hard and create your better life, or continue living off my tax dollars. What a stupid kid.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by chr0naut

Cmon dude, seriously? If you grew up at any time in the nineties you would have attempted to shoot off a Kamehameha wave at least once TODAY. And everyday. I try every morning at least twice.

I was born in the late 70s, making me essentially a child of the 80s. I can't relate to "attempting a Kamehameha", but I can relate to trying to summon the Power of Greyskull.

On a serious note; there's having a healthy imagination, then there's having an unhealthy obsession with something. This kid, in my opinion, is walking a very fine line. Let's just hope he doesn't pull a Columbine and try to bring to reality his very own 'Basketball Diaries'.
I'm not saying this kid has any desire to hurt anyone, but if he puts himself out there like this, he's definitely placing himself in a position to be mocked and ridiculed by his peers. That alone can turn his "harmless belief" into frustration, anger, a lust for revenge.
edit on 18-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

poor stoner, doesn't he know black folk can't be Super-Saiyans? I mean....its racially impossible......

This kid needs to A: grow up B: use the bathroom really bad or C: Stop believing he is special. He is not. He is just another disenchanted fool who tries to imagine his way into a better life. You can't. Either work hard and create your better life, or continue living off my tax dollars. What a stupid kid.

Are you serious?

You get all that from this video?

Darn, i'd hate to live in your head..

you sound like you have a grudge against the race of the Saiyan

lighten up

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I dedicate this to the kid in the OP.

www.youtube.com...

Congratulations you are fags? yet your signature says make a positive impact on somebody and live for your dreams? not very nice picking on a child now is it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join