It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Believes He Can Be A Super Saiyan! Rethinking Indo Kids!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

lol this kid is trollin

he's holding back his smile the entire time

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
lolololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololoolololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololollolololololoolololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lol

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think i just piddled in my pants lol.Yes i did just piddle in my pants i need to go change.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Chi truly is a mystery, I used to be somewhat skeptical about it, even after seeing what some Shaolin Monks are capable of. Then I saw that Stan Lee's real life superheroes show, and saw someone take a drill to their neck with scientific data backing it up.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is just brilliant, wow! I wish I had the balls to do that.

Am sure you're not supposed to tire yourself out during your energy build up though? He looks worn out after all that hard work, he was repented in time.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
trololololol
This kid is funny.

Good luck to him.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You may laugh at his attempt; but this kid is inspiring! Of course no man can turn into some golden haired big jacked being hehe.. but his energy circulation (which you cant see with your 3D eyes) was definately rising!

This kid needs too control his energy; he has the heart and belief in himself and that is the way to start, but screaming is distracting to your energy circulation and mind power hehe, funny vid though and much love for this kid. Im sure he will go on in life and expereince energy transformation; he talks of meditation, hes getting there

~ Love is an art

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why would you have to scream?
I mean, I can understand being very angry and full of grief. In the cartoon it looked like he was very angry or full of grief. This made him scream I guess. In real life would you have to scream and contort to do something?

In one instant of absolute rage and grief you might at that moment have a lot of adrenaline to do something for a few seconds. People have been known to move cars off of people who are trapped. If the situation calls for superhuman strength or speed, I believe for a few seconds one can tap into something. It is a survival mechanism. I don't think it would be easy to trick the body into going into that mode at will.

I think more than anything you must be stressed, fearful, full of rage, grief, or some heightened emotion. Perhaps in a moment of some heightened emotion, energy can flow. I don't think it is something someone could do at will really. Even if there were a way to control it for a few seconds, I think one would be very tired after that.

I do believe that there are things going on in a micro level. Quantum physics has a lot to say about the motion of the tiniest particles. Things in nature do have a charge. Even the human body has charges of energy. I don't know if it is enough to harness and make a difference on a large level.

In religion it is said if you have enough faith you can move mountains and nothing would be impossible to you. Jesus said that all he did his followers could do if they had faith. He said these things and greater would you do, but I don't think anyone ever did it. So although it might be possible, not many would be able to do it, because it does take faith and tapping into something very much more powerful than we are as humans. It probably takes years of dedication and study to do the smallest thing.

I don't know what fasting does to the body but I do know it was very important. Fasting means not eating anything or drinking anything for a period of time and using the time to meditate and pray. So this probably does change the body in a way that prepares it for doing new things.

I don't see how the average fast food eating person who doesn't seriously study, meditate and pray is going to do much of anything. Maybe in a moment of absolute desperate need, but not on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
LMAO...I used to love that show, I used to go to Chinatown in NYC back in 1995 to get the bootleg subtitled tapes of the original Japanese broadcasts

"Yo! Its Son Goku!" Timeless stuff man

that kid is trolling
edit on 17-2-2012 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Few things...

First off, I honestly wish the kid would have turned super saiyan...because he put himself out there in a big way...

Secondly, my favorite comment was "i think hes S***** a cactus"

Third, I am honestly curious if anyone called the police in concern for what was going on in that house.

Lastly...I wish the kid luck.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Why should they make an program like that, to fool people?
Why was that kid shaking by his touch?

There are several video's about chi.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What's next?? Fusion technique?? Lol

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I remember me and my friends trying to turn Super Saiyan and trying to will the energy in our bodies to become projectiles.

Didn't happen but it was fun.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
At lot of what he is saying is true. Put your mind to it and believe daily on the subject and you can achieve anything..

I would like to admit I did try this and the destructo disk a few times growing up

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oh good Christ XD LOLOLOL the internet just broke me.

Tears are just streaming. I am laughing so hard that i startled my coworker who is wearing headphones. Oh sheese...these are the threads that keep me coming to this site hahaha. Excellent heartfelt diatribe, clearly inspirational and kindof endearing to hear...and then.. That... the battle cry heard around the world.

I think I broke my funny bone. LOL Thanks OP, you have seriously just made my day. I wish this kid the best of luck. He is my new hero.

edit on 17-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You know, if being a Super Saiyan were at all possible, I would take tests of it, record the whole thing and present it to the White House, using it to support my case that we don't need guns or bombs anymore... all we need is an army consisting entirely of mixed-training ninjas, using ki blasts and high-strength martial arts techniques!

But honestly, considering what adrenaline has been shown to do in the past, I don't think a metaphorical Super Saiyan is impossible.

And yes, I do pretend to fire off a Kamehameha Wave every week or so. I even try to direct my ki into a ball, to see if I can actually control it.

My biggest dream-that-will-never-be is to become a Super Saiyan. Why? Because Son Goku is my hero.

edit on CFridaypm232324f24America/Chicago17 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Kinda pathetic...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Kinda pathetic...

Yeah, you know, some of us have the courage to dream, and the ambition to FULFILL those dreams.

This kid dared to venture outside of the box, dared to hope...to believe, even...that he could unlock his ki to a superhuman level. I give him credit for that.

When's the last time you dared to dream?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by Jepic
Kinda pathetic...

Yeah, you know, some of us have the courage to dream, and the ambition to FULFILL those dreams.

This kid dared to venture outside of the box, dared to hope...to believe, even...that he could unlock his ki to a superhuman level. I give him credit for that.

When's the last time you dared to dream?

That is all very sweet and true, but doesn't make this any less pathetic.

There is dreaming you can become an astronaut and there is dreaming you can become a Dragon Ball character. And then posting it on YouTube for all the world to see your own embarrasment.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Screaming is the result of the immense strain you put on your body as you attempt to channel excessive amounts of ki. That is why Goku trained so much, in order to toughen his body so as to withstand the increasing amounts of energy.

Otherwise, his body would have broken down and become crippled, as though lightning had struck him.

Why do you think we yell out when we punch a wall? Effort. This guy had the right idea...just not the right blood or training.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join