It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Believes He Can Be A Super Saiyan! Rethinking Indo Kids!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

fair play to him, is his power level over 9000?

seems quite a motivated chap, id like to buy him a beer one day haha

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I suspect that many of us different folks have done something such as this if perhaps in far less dramatic form.
I don't think much of his methodology, but yet think he is on the right way of thinking about the ultimate goal.
More power to him

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 17-2-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I dedicate this to the kid in the OP.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes i wanted to go super saiyan and make spirit bombs when i was a kid also
Good times! Sucked when it didn't work !

Poor kid ! atleast he tried ! But next time tell him to use CGI lol

I bet someone is going to come along shortly and make a spoof of that video , or actually use that video and make him super saiyan with CGI ! I'm sure that would make his day , seeing that same video with graphics added and his screams would be great!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I dedicate this to the kid in the OP.

www.youtube.com...

haha that was great kimish ! I dedicate this video to you !

kimish turning super saiyan

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I couldn't help but wonder what his neighbors were thinking by the end of that video.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Now even though I knew, from the replies in this thread that it did not work. Though I acknowledge that to accomplish his aim, on utube and likely off it was not likely to happen.

I willed it to happen, I tensed and held my breath for him, I concentrated and channelled energy to the lad.

I hope he never gives up and I resolve to try it myself. Just the primal scream element looked like such an awesome stress relief!

I liked the vid, twas good.

Namaste
edit on 17-2-2012 by Threegirls because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by doomedtoday

My little brother seriously believed that he was Goku when he was 12... He's 19 now

I know tons of people older then that that still believe in talking snakes, females comming into existence out of a rib ,men walking on water ,splitting the ocean, turning water into wine and rising from the dead.

So this kid believes in super sayans ,whats the big deal

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

His power level is 600 and increasing rapidly 800....900...1000....2 thou....sand 5...10,000!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

lol i can see why people would laugh

25 yrs
maybe 20 if he works hard AND finds proper teachers
[there are "shortcuts" but they are not advised without a teacher/guide]

if he clears his chackras
does proper chi work
conserves his Jing [no fapping, and only tantric sex]

also a better sound system if he's going to play inspirational music

the "albinism" in DBZ is the result of an inner illumination produced by chi
the rest is developing a high enough power level
so while i can't guarantee he'll "go blonde"
he'll at least manifest the "The Glow"

"what you can Conceive, you can also Achieve"

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

He may need to consume more Etheric energy to send out.

The etheric body, ether-body, æther body, a name given by neo-Theosophy to a supposed vital body or subtle body propounded in esoteric philosophies as the first or lowest layer in the "human energy field" or aura.[1] It is said to be in immediate contact with the physical body, to sustain it and connect it with "higher" bodies.

Wonder if he is seen in other dimensions? And do they fear? Thing is its all up to the power of ones mind. he has to detach from wanting to be a saiyen and want to be what HE is. That may help with him effecting his physical. So 1 wishes him luck in his spirit training like the Gokuraut.

Wonders how the radiation is effecting him that many aboveground inhabitants or absorbing?

Interesting, as long as he is mentally sound I do wish him luck.
Its not easy thinking outside the box and then taking extra steps to effect the 3rd dimension.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Oh, hell no! I've been rick roll'd lol

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

He has some very good points...unfortunately, he took his points too literally and forgot to figure the reality warp into his equation. On other planes, his ideas are LITERALLY possible. Here, you can only do so much.

Nice effort, on his part. Most people don't put that much into things they HAVE to do, and this kid tried even though he clearly couldn't.

Kudos, to that point. He should do a little more research next time, though. I'd bet he never even studied the chakras and ki lines, which means he didn't know how to do any of it properly.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

who really knows. Physic powers are definitely real though. I've done little things like move a dust particle across a table(which left me with a serious headache, im not sure it's worth doing again) and telepathy and precognition on accident(who hasn't?). It's all in awareness. You increase your awareness, you increase your likely hood of being able to notice how to do these things

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Gotta be one of the best videos I have seen in a long time thank you very much!

Yeah I wanted to be a Super Saiyan too, me and one of my friends started training in his back yard to go to the next level. When all was said and done we were just very tired and our throats hurt from screaming

But now I would rather be a ninja from the Hidden Leaf, so I could use the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and just tell my shadow clone to go to work for me.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have honestly not laughed that hard in a long time. Some of my favorite comments written on the video:

"He went full retard on YouTube....never go full retard."

"lil bro, I am pretty sure you will keep your virginity for a while because of this video"

"the power of Christ compels you!"

"LMFAO!!! I can't!!!! XD Come on dude. O lawd I just made the most undignified noise ever. XD"

"Wow"

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The powers in Dragon Ball do not stem from imagination entirely. They stem from a core of beliefs that date back thousands of years in Asian culture as well as many others. Some may call it "chi", chakra, energy, ether, ect. The Dragon Ball world simply refers to it as ki. Coincidentally, ki can also be perceived as Earth energy or gaia, as the Sumerians referred to "Ki" as the goddess who personified the Earth.

As for this kid, I see nothing wrong with his attempts. Yes, he will be ridiculed by those with zero perception of the energies of the world that are unseen, but thus is the path of those who seek enlightenment in these ways.

Dragon Ball Z was my gateway into meditation as a youngster. I too believe, and I still believe, that we are all capable of harnessing energies to become a "Super Human". Not Saiyan because we are not of that race.

I used to meditate on such thoughts for hours and I also tried to gather the energies of those around me. There is no one out there today that can tell me that I did not succeed, for when I focus on the energy during mediation, I can see the shapes of things around me, I can feel the life force of living things near me, and I can even absorb some of it for myself. The trick is then to harness such energy in an outside display of force - thus is where the exertion that the kid in the video was showing comes into play.

When you gather a large amount of energy to you and try to push it into your body, the yelling comes naturally, just as it does when you exert that energy. This is true in nearly all martial arts. When you gather that energy, you can literally feel the change in your body. Your muscles begin to tense all over, your vessels begin to pump blood more fluidly, your temples in your head become tense, and all thoughts leave your mind. You feel stronger and ready for anything, a super human.

But just like that it is gone. The moment you reach the maximum you can take, your body relaxes and feels rejuvenated and revived, as if you have been cleansed of all pain and impurity. You can definitely tell that your "power level", even in a miniscule way, has increased afterwards.

So you can make fun of a kid for following a "cartoon", but you should not ignore the historical and spiritual basis that such a program follows. Just because something is drawn out does not give it any less merit in the real world, only to ignorant people in society.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm
Well, I quite like the elder scrolls game, Skyrim.

Perhaps I will try my dragon shouts...I am Dovahkiin!!!

Fus Ro Dah!!!

Imagination is fun...but lets not abandon reality completely for daydreaming.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by chr0naut

Cmon dude, seriously? If you grew up at any time in the nineties you would have attempted to shoot off a Kamehameha wave at least once TODAY. And everyday. I try every morning at least twice.

Ah, but I'm a child of the sixties.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join