It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Believes He Can Be A Super Saiyan! Rethinking Indo Kids!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!

MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!

MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!MUST WATCH STARTING AT 4:36!!!!!
edit on 17-2-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

I'm an actor. And the eyes rolling back, despite the enthusiasm of the scream/super saiyan yell, is a release caused by the doubt in his mind.

Sorry kid. That ain't 100% you're giving despite the volume.

I admire the courage though.

edit on 17-2-2012 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i think he can do it. if ingo swan can remote view jupiter why cant this kid grow a tail and get gold hair

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They say our thoughts have weight to them. I believe that if this kids aura had been filmed, you clearly would have seen a change, doesn't mean he went supersayan but perhaps he slipped into a trance like state for a moment. I don't think being human is entirely worthless, there are many great things we can do, like make awesome anime.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Should have used this theme instead

I get chills running throughout my body whenever I hear the first 15 seconds. I use it when i'm training jkd sometimes.

this video evokes a question central to this concept.
is there an energy force from which we either create ourselves, or connect to?

luke skywalker, goku, neo, link, subzero, scorpian there's no shortage of characters created by man, in some image that relates to insane godlike super powers, which leads one to believe something in the past influenced our perception of possibility

we all feel this power sometimes, whether you admit it or not.
remember that it's not there unless you need it though.

music could be essential for this type of power.
the reason I say this is because I didn't become a decent martial artist until I learned music composition and theory, both happened at the same time spontaneously.
edit on 17-2-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

the "chinese man setting a piece of paper on fire" that he spoke of in the video is here

www.youtube.com...

its not fake :p

longer more detail on this man

edit on 2/17/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

the "chinese man setting a piece of paper on fire" that he spoke of in the video is here

www.youtube.com...

sadly it is fake

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
yeh that guy is a fake. there was another guy on ripely's believe it or not who was the real deal though

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-2-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

clearly you did not watch the entire second video

a team of scientists was present to prove him fruad,

they failed to do so.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by lordnightstalker

clearly you did not watch the entire second video

a team of scientists was present to prove him fruad,

they failed to do so.

whose to say they weren't in on it? There was frames cut out of him folding the newspaper up and lighting it. I think these abilities are possible. But I don't think that guy is genuine. At least not the newspaper

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I kinda had respect for the kid for going out and doing what I think is a silly video. He touched upon some real deep things in the beginning. If he truly meant and felt what he said with his heart, then maybe just maybe I would have respected him more but in the end. It was nothing but some kids attempt to get his fifteen minutes of fame. Here is something he said on his Facebook wall.

KillaKarisma
alot of ppl ask me if i was faking or sincere..........its kind of hard to explain....i have multiple personalities, so the one in that video believed what he was saying, but a part of me did it as a social experiment just to see how ppl would react, all in all, i believe there are powers that we can achieve if we stop limiting our thinking, i believe u can achieve anything with the power of your mind, and that goes for ANYTHING, not just being a super saiyan. if not in the literal sense, we have super saiyans among us everyday, army troops that fight and die for us everyday are super saiyans, single moms struggling to raise kids on their own are super saiyan? know what im saiyan??

So while he hurry's in and monetizes his video for some easy bucks. I'll just be sitting here and let this one become yesterdays Sunday's paper comic strip. On a side note, Thank you pryingopen3rdeye for posting those videos. Its been a looooooong time since I see the second one. ^__^

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I watched it and there was no scientist present or doing any verification of the fire scene

Now the human body does generate electricity, some people are pretty darn good at it and I studied some Wing Chun for a time and I am happy to call it Chi, but no one has ever actually passed those tests, create fire, move a person who psychologically doesn't want to be moved, never met a master who can actually push me from distance never seen one actually generate enough energy to combust anything, there is of course trickery in martial arts along with the real, "illusion" and "psychology" are after all fighting tactics, but when a guy drops a group of people from a distance they "want" to believe, is the energy real? Yes, I can make a person Feel the pressure from a non touching strike and have felt it many times, from some great masters, but they can not actually generate enough force to move me unless I want to be moved, enough energy to light a 1-2 watt LED, yeah sure, that's real, enough to generate enough heat 451 degrees F, NO WAY, that is literally to a power the amount of energy your generating to light a 1 watt LED because your taking that energy passing it through air and transferring it as heat, no different than breaking boards cut specifically so that your striking along the grain or fire walking which anyone can do simply by stepping just fast enough while remaining calm so that the heat transfer doesn't have enough time to burn you, there is trickery involved or to be fair, reasonable explanation

I'm not saying it's impossible to do that trick but to do it without "help" of some sort would be unprecedented

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
And not really debunking either, being far enough along to pass through a small amount of electricity through acupuncture points is an incredible feat, i'd love to let the guy work on me. And in fighting there are some pretty serious things you CAN do with that sort of ability, where the electricity is there is an electromagnetic field and guys that know what they are doing CAN alter your organs electromagnetic field without or with barely touching you and make your heart fibrillate or screw up an organ or knock you out, takes a very small current to do such things and there is a whole science to where and how to do it, where you can heal you can harm... but generate 451 F of Thermal Energy? Nope Skin burns at 130 degrees, your talking about a constant lower heat being accumulated in front of the palm from a source lower than 130 degrees in waves so fast that the immediate forward environment, the air heats to that temperature which would take thousands of pulses at that temp over just a couple of seconds given the way heat disperses in air. This trick would be a magnitude of energy greater than lighting the LED, literally in a class all it's own if it was real

Take it for what it is... AMAZING, enough nervous system control to generate a small specific current, he's a Master alright and the Kid in the video is cool, he knows these things are possible and he's in the right direction

edit on 17-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

On the second video, I couldn't help but laugh when, after stating that he let this guy treat him for an eye problem, the narrator is shown wearing an eye patch.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

your point being if its real then he must be a god with 100% succes rate? another polarized mind

all or nothing never any shades of grey.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Oh that guy will pluck your eye right out like Pai Mei if you piss him off

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Please note the near complete supression of micro expressions

Hes trying to keep from cracking up so he paralyzes his facial muscles

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Back when I was right around the age of 12 I used to be obsessed with Dragon Ball Z. I wanted to be the super saiyan too, I would spend an hour outside every day trying to draw energy from the earth like Goku would do to make the spirit bomb. Yeah it seems kind of foolish to the average joe but so do psychics and their techniques of clairvoyance and junk. Likewise with chi to martial arts and tai chi enthusiasts - some people just don't believe.

As far as I'm concerned nothing at all is impossible. This kid is great for trying it, if for no other reason than at least for his own imagination. Turning your hair gold with a flaming aura surrounding you? Maybe a little far fetched. Tapping into your adrenaline without your subconciousness urging you there through fear? Doesn't seem quite so foolish to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The guy learned how to tap into a hormone cocktail including a lot of adrenaline through excessive cartoon watching. I can see it as a kind of "power", for sure. "Super saiyan" in his world, a bunch of adrenaline in ours.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That kid is a genius.

When he reaches 5 million hits on youtube......................................

He will be super.

How many of us, at his age, contemplated and meditated on the possibility and ability of our minds power to over come our own physical limits and what we know as reality.

This kid rocks. The ability to overcome our limits begins in first imagining we simply can.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Bleach is better

Just sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join