It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Monkeywrench for Ron Paul Coming Up..NEW NEWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is my opinion/prediction and here it is. Oops its not a prediction anymore, it just happened. The media will now start talking about women losing their rights. They will show men making decisions for women and not letting the women be involved. Actress women will complain. THEN Sarah Palin will step in. All republican women will vote for her. Some smart girls and women will vote for Paul..santorum will never get a womans vote unless they are mentally challenged, So sadly, its gonna play out like this. They will try to push Paul down with Palins entry. It WONT WORK.

Thanks , Anthony Napolitano, Neal Cavuto and all the rest of the select ones of the main stream media for not blacking out Paul. and Thanks to the guy on FOX that proved the voter fraud.
edit on 16-2-2012 by avatard because: forgot something

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
dude, you have no basis what so ever. THIS IS JUST A STORY and nothing else. please move on from this thread. your time has officially been wasted.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I would love to see her join the race.

This is my prediction if she does: She would draw some votes. Mostly from Santorum and Gingrich, knocking them out of the ring altogether. She won't get enough votes on her own to get the nomination. She might draw enough to cripple Romney. I'm pretty sure anyone that supports RP now would not vote for her because she's a total airhead. That could give RP the edge needed to boost him into the nominee slot.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It is my Opinion/prediction as stated. Palin just got the red light for candidacy..Does a prediction need a link?? did you ready my opinion prediction??? maybe you could provide a link to mine and other peoples opinions of conspiracy..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theirtruthlies0806

How dare you impose your ideas of moving on this thread to other people!! I can only guess who you are pushing for. People have the right to read my opinion if they want to santorum!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theirtruthlies0806
THIS IS JUST A STORY

I think you are on the wrong website bro.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Maybe speaker of the house but not the POTUS please Little sarah? I shudder to think of her at th rudder....
Joking about the sppeaker part too....
Palin is schitzoid at times....could be menstrual but hey....look at Hillary....theres one mysogynistic chic....
Eyes like a cotton mouth ready to strike....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i always thought a Ron Paul Jesse Ventura line up would be interesting...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
with a side of Judge Nepolitano for AG

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You're DREAMING if you think all GOP women are gonna vote for Sarah Palin.

A lot of GOP women are savvy voters, and will make a decision for themselves that a vote for Palin is a waste of time.

However, it's not likely that they will vote for Romney either (depending on who he gets as a VP candidate - which won't be Palin or Bachmann by the way), or likely vote for Obama either.

I'm predicting that droves of female GOP voters will simply not vote in 2012.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mods, can we please ask that the headline be changed or have this moved to HOAX?

This is not New News or a political conspiracy, this is OP's opinion only.
edit on 10-5-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

top topics

join