It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Reasons Not to Trust Women who Tell Men What 5 Things Not To Say to Women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

4. Oh, that's a shame.

It is? Being a divorced single mother is a shame? Whose shame? Not mine. Again, even if this isn't intended to be a slight, the direct translation is: "Oh, too bad your life sucks." Who said my life sucks?

LOL, what ?

I'm pretty sure that people who say that are expressing their sympathy at the fact that her marriage didn't work out, bearing in mind that she was one of the two people who uttered oaths of lifelong commitment.

Is this lady a troll or just a completely illogical, irresponsible malcontent ?

To even suggest that the colloquial phrase ''that's a shame'' is in any way related to the feeling or emotion of shame is practically a genetic fallacy.

It appears that this woman has deep-lying ''issues'' of guilt, and a latent understanding of her own poor choices and complete lack of responsibility which led to her divorce. To have such a negative, defensive outlook about people's attitudes towards her marital failure - and her poor selection of a husband - just reeks of head-in-the-sand projection.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Aha! So the guy want sex. Geeeez that's a new one. Maybe, just maybe, we women are sick and tired of being used for free sex and then getting the boot because we "have needs".

Tell a man after some steamy sex that it has been a pleasure and cheerioh and see the look on his face: really, did I just get f-ed?

Rant over

<< 1   >>

join