It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return Of The Reich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is my first thread ladies and gentlemen, and i would like to highlight several things i am sure many of you have seen, and if truth be told may even be in the deep somewhere here at ats. However as to if anyone has put together this information in one thread, i do not know.

Allow me to start by saying this is no conspiracy, this is not based on what if, or maybe situations. This thread is going to contain only factual information. And to this end i cannot say what or where this "Reich" will take us or entirly what is there purpose. All we can do is as in science, is create the best and most problable conclusion.

Let me start first by referencing Abraham Lincoln, this man had many flaws which we know of and some we presume however he was an exceptional president and leader when compared with some of todays. He sought the freedom of people under him, however we will see the first tells of "money" holding power of government and people.

"We may congratulate ourselves that this cruel war is nearing its end.
It has cost a vast amount of treasure and blood. . . .
It has indeed been a trying hour for the Republic; but
I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes
me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war,
corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places
will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth
is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.
I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety
of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.
God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless."

-- U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

(letter to Col. William F. Elkins)

The first reference for doubters is in 1908 in Jack Lodons, Iron heel page 100. Unfortunatly there is no source from there stating where this came from, However it does appear in univ.libarys referenced as being a letter to a Col.William F. Elkins.

Its well known that Lincoln tried to "destroy" the humble beginings of "modern" banking, and was intending to do so using interest free money.

Lets hear a piece from John F Kennedy.

www.youtube.com...

(Forgive me as im not sure how to embedd a video yet.)

From JFK, we learn that this does not just involve the banking, it involves secret societies. Despite any possible idea, the most logical idea being they are self serving, not wanting to help anyone just themselves and there families.

It is also well known that John F Kennedy wanted to insert interest free money, and was worried via these secret societies, a dictatorship would eventually arise. Because through this at least it becomes easier to "self serve". ie rob the system.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

For one minute i do not attempt to ascertain, that this is soley a german ideology. But a worldwide one, With power comes more power. In a recession, big companies who will not dissapear, have large borrowing ability via this they buy smaller companies. They end up bein tycoons giant rackets monopolising industry. I cannot guess where this is going but all i can say for certain is that freedom, in full has never existed on earth and never will if we are not trying to beat one another in a pyhsical fight. We seek to profit from ones loss, or misfortune. We help only those that help us. It is and always has been a world full of problems, but as JFK once said hitler was made of the stuff of legends. By this i think he was trying to say at the very least the man was honest once in power. About his goals and ironically the Jews are at least in control of the land of the free.

I had to whittle this down because i was getting tired lolzorz.

To summarise we will lose our soveringity, our freedoms the ones our taxes pay to protect us will protect them, where ever this is going and it may not be finalised in our lifetime. It looks like some horrific combination of the reich and roman empires in some wicked pyramid scheme.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In any case, with internet "security" getting tighter, and copyright laws, extending to the point of begining to actually punish otherwise law abiding citizens, in favour of corporations, this with a recession an economic "control" will eventually result in worldwide unhappiness, and will from some members of populations, begin to result in "small" revolutions.

See Greece, for fear of losing soverignty

See worldwide protests against SOPA and ACTA.

See Syria, which is "labelled" as being the result of terroist extremists, this is exactly what will happen when people in the west begin to rebel, this will not be about not being free. Because essentially we still will be to an extent, it will be the result of hard times, and people who do not need for more money, taking actions through government to secure more money and limit our freedoms. So we will not have a free press and will not be able to find out there actions. Sites like this will, slowly dissapear as they will be deemed as inciting terrorism and revolutions, in which "crooks" profit. Eventually this will all pan out to each country adopting a nazi third reich demeanor in which they treat there citizens, the msm will report it as being a neccessary tough stance, on global terrorism.

Americans will probably lose the right to bear arms, at some point in the coming future because with the right to do so, revolutions will be harder to weaponize.

This is my "idea" anyone care to share thiers.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
All I can say is I agree totally and sums up a lot of other ATS members thoughts.
How to avoid or stop this situation is the next step, of which I have no original ideas..TPTB have by far the best resources and propaganda machines..98% of the 99% are either blind to this or agree with TPTB or just dont care.
I read somewhere that revolutions can be manifested when 6% of the people are prepared to revolt..
I guess the US is at about the 1% mark..and NZ is at the .01% mark....IMO, which could change, is I think it is all too little and way too late for all of us.I have very little hope for the future of mankind until we are all under absolute and total control of the Elite when everyone is affected. People Ive tried to discuss these issues with without exception think its "someone elses problem" or "it wont happen here" or "it wont happen to me"...
An "Ignorance is bliss" attitude permeates society..
When those military trucks start rolling down suburban streets and your friends and my friends and I are being rounded up for "belligerence" or "subversive behaviour" or whatever fake BS they can come up with, thats when reality will hit home to the sheeple..but until then it will be business as usual..
Will that be the last straw? Only time will tell.
Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I myself dont have children, but lots of my friends and family do. I worry about what its going to be like for the kids and I myself am young. Theres nothing we can do.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Did it ever go away?

Operation paperclip

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Nice little summary, good first post. Where do we go from here? ...Keep talking, repeating, making it all common knowledge. The more people on the same page, the better.

S&F&

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

The most likely idea, is that once operation paperclip began, they recieved the red house report, tptb decided it was too good to pass up. I mean think of it like "alien" technology except its not its much simpiler and easier to believe if people heard about it. So i theroize that some generals, probaly saw this alerted some suits, as to what to do next, they made copys within a few hours, some important people were probaly begining talks. Within a few weeks plans were entailed.

If you look at things seperatly they dont fully make sense. Like pieces of a jigsaw, we want to see the end product.

Security is getting tighter.
Invasion of privacy is begining.
Laws in the favour of corpartions are being enplaced.
Media falsifies certain truths.
Secret societies seek to reach thier goals by covet meants.
They seek to empower themselves, depower us.
The papers that once reported fact, creating reason for debate now report about what a celeb did at lunch.
Family values, are Dissapearing.
Morals are disappearing.
People do drugs and seek not to hide rather they brag.
Society is telling us live for today, do not worrow about tommorow.
We place such emphasis on having a good time, when things get bad we split we divorce each other.
Our parents and teachers used to tell us life is tough, you probaly will not get what you want, so work hard and maybe you will be happy.
Today parents and teachers tell us we are all the next brad pitt and angelina jolie, we are all amazing and highly capable.
Depression is rising, because were being told, were perfect and capable of anything, but we see the truth its the opposite.
With living today, no care for tommorow what comes, is the inevitable, we do not save our money we spend it.
This enrichs the corpartions, makes us poorer, our sons and daugthers have less prospects because were spent our time "having fun" which is essentially spending money at various places. "cinema,restaurant,bar,nightclub, even a taxi"
What happend to, the times when family values were important, when morals were important, where if you were doing something that was not best to show the world, you at least had the decency to hide it.

All i can say is we need leaders for the revolts. We need to talk on television, use there things against them, then in the night fight them as they would us.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I dont know, i mean we need a worldwide movement and someone who can lead, and appeals to the masses. Because if its global people cannot ignore it. Who knows create United We Stand. Create online propaganda, message everyone we know, Start million man marches so big they cannot be hidden. Avoid any violonce we would be callled terrorists. Get rid of anonymous i mean i appreciate it but there doing it the wrong way, and im pretty sure some of there members just use it as cover to comit cyber crime. This cant happen over night, every thing takes time, people dont want things to be forced on them current governments take there time, because that way we do not care.

Even in the american revolution only 1 third revolted, 1 third didnt want to, and 1 third didnt care.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I have trouble with "authority" - and the idea of leaders.

Seems to me we got into this mess by abdicating personal responsibility and authority.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Your right, however without one a revolution will not succeed at the very least it needs a board of leaders directing it in the best way

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Very good points in here...some a little over the top but that's perfectly fine...the general reaction to being slapped in the face with facts is to over-react in response...

The Republicans want to control your income and control the bodies and reproductive systems of women...

The Democrats want to control your morals and how you raise your children...

Be a Libertarian....small government, big freedom...

If people do not see the commonalities between Nazi Germany and where we are today...well it's because our schools have toned down teaching history and "The Rise of the third Reich"...what we are seeing with the sacrifice of freedom for "security" has happened before...this is not new news folks..."Invisible threats"...are not new...remember how the Nazi's created a Polish threat to justify their invasion and destruction...

For the love of god and true history people...I beg you...before it disappears from print....please research true history and familiarize yourself with the truth....what we are experiencing is not new...it is a repeat of history because the truth has been hidden and those that do not remember history are doomed to repeat it...this is a fundamental truth and we all know this...

We will more than likely...at some point...probably within my lifetime...come to be something similar to what will be a 4th Reich....an authoritarian/totalitarian regime where rights are stripped and you do as you are told or else...we are not so far from this now...please....find the truth...record it for posterity so it may never happen again...but for now...the truth is being lost behind smoke and mirrors becasue the new reich thinks it can succeed where the prior 3 failed...

For those that would like to know some background...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2/17/2012 by Damrod because: Add links...

edit on 2/17/2012 by Damrod because: Bad links...

edit on 2/17/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

www.youtube.com...

I agree with you, just not sure what we should do

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It seems we are screwed...I hope not but oh well...... wanna hurt now...wanna smash things....I saw pretty pictures and I want to break them.....whom did this?

I got a hammer baby....it's coming and you will never see the pain....bye....

top topics

join